Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet Joachim moon liam sound Lumina Ovauzhar black Amythyst krystal snape cynder Lulu dustypaws Disney kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainous Estate

Go down 
+3
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Mountainous Estate - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:22 pm

She broke the kiss but kept her face close to his " I love you"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm

-I smile at her- I love you too...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

She smiled happily and kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:35 pm

-I kiss her back, Wishing that the battle never has to come...-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: the Elders    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Mori and the twins were approaching the estate, their little gift of Lulu going off like a bomb with three of them in the room had angered Mori greatly. He had decided it was time to set his own plan in motion with or without Alaric. Demetrius and Demorgan were right behind him as the neared. Demetrius looked apprehensive, he didn't want to fight Amy and was reluctant about this whole thing but he knew what Mori said was law and to disobey would result in his own death.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Alaric    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:46 pm

Alaric: he could sense the others approaching, his face fell a little as he entered the estate and called out "Amy, Crouch... They're coming."

Amy: she broke away from Crouch her face draining of color as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:48 pm

-I sniff the air and smell several new scents. They were here. I pull out my wand and ready my face for war. Now then, time to see if my wooden stake land mines, Crouch barrier, my training and my little friend would be enough-

They're here, sweetie... is Alexis safe in her room?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: the Elders    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:53 pm

As they approached Demorgan stepped on one of the land mines, hearing a click she stopped looking curious, as she lifted her foot again the explosion of wood made her try to jump out of the way, but one shot throungh her arm making her give out a pain filled shriek. Demetrius turned his eyes wide and then glanced at Mori " they're prepared for us.. quite clever. I suggest we watch where we step." Mori smirked a little his footsteps careful now.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm

She nodded at him " she's still asleep.", she was listening carefully when she hear one of the mines go off " I.see they've discovered the first of your defences."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm

-Crazy Grin, time for this war to end... I start making my way outside-

I hope they enjoyed that... that's only the beginning...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: the Elders    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Mori stepped through his barriers with out much difficulty, but the twins couldn't cross. He simply shrugged and kept going not really caring he saw Crouch and it made him grin wickedly. "So I finally get to meet the oh so famous Crouch. The one who stole my Amy from me and it seems you've also stolen one of my best comrades." He glanced at Alaric.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy and Alaric    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Amy: she stepped out behind Crouch her glare fixed on Mori " he didn't steal me.. I dumped your sorry ass."

Alaric: he barely acknowledged Mori and simply stood quietly off to the side his eyes turning a silvery color.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:11 pm

-Chuckles insanely- So it seems my repute proceeds me once more... I must say that, I am surprised we're having this conversation... I hoped my ... present to you would've at least taken out one of you.

-Sigh- Lulu, died as she lived... useless....
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:16 pm

" she was useful enough to us. And well it takes a lot more to kill one of us than an exploding girl.. though I must admit it was fun to watch." His eyes were fixed on Amy never leaving her as he spoke " and Amy dear I never heard any complaints when we spent that year in Egypt or the two in Russia."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:20 pm

-Crazy Grin- You know Mori... once upon a time... there was another Elder who thought I stole Amy. His name was Aadius... and I've only gotten stronger since that bit of business... therefore I'm going to be generous and offer you one chance to leave. But if you don't...

All actions have consequences, and the consequences for that action will be, I'm afraid, too great for you to take...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:19 pm

Mori smirked " Aadius is our youngest, and I know you had a little trouble with him. So how much of a chance do.you think you stand with me?" He stepped forward in a blur that far faster than even Amy's . He was standing right in front of Crouch now " come now.. we're both men of power ..surely you can understand the need to obtain something as powerful as a hybrid child.".
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

-I don't even look fazed as I look back at Mori with my usually crazy grin on my face-

Oh trust me, were I in your position I'd do the exact same thing. But here's your problem... I'm NOT in your position and I'm NOT letting you take my daughter away from me just because you have parent envy.

Oh yes, and did I forget to mention... you wasted your chance. When you see Aadius in hell, tell him I said "Thanks for keeping MY Amy alive for us to meet..."-My wand is pointed at him-

AVADA KEDAVRA!!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Mori side stepped in am instant ducking around Crouch to Amy. " I really didn't want to resort to this." He grabbed her by her throat and turned them around to face Crouch and Alaric. His face was close to hers as he flashed them a twisted smile. "now if we can't do this logically then ill have to play dirty." His eyes flashed pitch black when Alaric growled at him looking ready to kill. Amy simply stood very still looking at Crouch waiting for a signal for her to move.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm

-I give Amy a very fast wink, as luck would have it, Mori and Amy are standing near the Basillisk den's hole. All Amy would need to do is order the attack in parseltongue and this situation is over. But I need to keep Mori distracted for a bit-

Okay Mori... let's all of us... just calm down... we don't want things blown out of proportion now do we?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:50 pm

He smirked as he pulled Amy closer " I thought you would see it my way." Amy was getting angry now, her eyes were steadily turning red and her fists were clenched tight. She wanted desperately to tell the basillisk to attack right now but she needed to get clear of him first. "Now.. where is this little girl of yours." Mori stroked Amy's cheek lightly making her flinch her head away a little.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Unhand Amy first... then I'll show you. Thats how the game works...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm

" oorr I could just bring her along and search your entire house."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

-Chuckles, lying- Did you REALLY think I would take such a chance as that happening?

Like it or not, I'm the only one of any of us who knows where she is, so either unhand my fiance and I'll show you... or fruitlessly search for eternity... your choice.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Mori and Amy    Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Mori smirked " I'm sure Amy knows where her daughter is. And I could always bite her, but I'm not sure if i could stop myself from draining her." Her jerked her head to the side roughly exposing her throat, his mouth hovering over it. Alaric moved forward quickly but stopped dead when Mori scraped his fangs roughly across her neck. Amy's eyes never left Crouch though waiting for the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:37 pm

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT STOP! ALEXIS IS IN THERE! -I point to the Bassilisk den-

-Sorry Amy, have to do this again...- -I point my wand at him- LUMOS SOLEM!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Estate   Mountainous Estate - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountainous Estate
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next