Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar krystal Disney Joachim sherbet black moon sound kerrigan Lulu Lumina liam cynder snape Amythyst dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainous Estate

Go down 
+3
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:13 pm

-I exhale and let go of the doctor-

Doctor 3: -He holds out a hospital gown for Amy- Okay... Amythyst... we're going to have to ask you to get into this hospital gown... we'll all leave for this...

Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 pm

She watched as they left ane then looked at Crouch as she changed "i guess I should tell you now.... I did a lot of research while I was gone..." She took a deep breath and looked away "there is a possibility I might not make it....its not certain though. Nothing about our child is normal so it was hard to find anything.."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:21 pm

-I look at her in horror- Sweetie... you HAVE to make it... there's no way I could raise her alone. She needs her mother! I'm staying in here through the whole thing and I'm keeping a healing spell on you constantly. I almost lost you twice, I'm not having it happen a third time!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

She looked at him trying to hide every doubt and fear and worry that raced through her mind "i don't want you to see me suffer...I already know its going to be excruciating.." she took his hand and stared into his eyes "you have to promise me if the worst should happen you will raise her as best as you can..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 pm

-I speak in a fatherly voice, despite my entire body going numb- of course, I'll raise her as best as I can should it happen. But it's not going to! I'm staying here, and helping you get through this!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:48 pm

Amy hugged him tightly "you are completely perfect...the best man I could ever even dream of."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 pm

-I hug her back, wondering to myself if every couple went through this. The day dream of that beautiful day where their child is born then being dashed by the very real reality of the possible consequences-

I love you Amythyst Crouch...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:00 am

She kissed him, it was soft but full of passion and love. " I love you too so much...we'll get through this..all three of us." Her voice was determined as she ignored a kick from Alexis not even flinching from the pain.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:12 am

Crouch: -I kiss her back as though it were the last kiss on earth- we will... And well be very happy

-The doctors walk back in, all dressed for a delivery-

Doctor1: it's time Mr Crouch... Mrs Crouch, do you know what you have to do?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:15 am

She looked at the doctor but bit back the sarcastic remarks she could have easily thrown at him "pretty sure I have a basic understanding"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: All   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:20 am

Doctor 3: Okay then, lay down and well get started...

Crouch: -I say supportively- You got this sweetie... -I start casting a healing spell on her-

Doctor 2: Would you prefer any potion or do you want it naturally?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:24 am

She sighed a little as she laid back down " I don't want anything that is going to compromise the baby...and as we have no idea what would or would not , we're going natural."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:29 am

-I look at her- You're right sweetie... Okay, doctors get it done...

-The doctors all get into position-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

Her eyes stayed on Crouch not even paying attention to the doctors, Alexis was starting to kick and writhe within her pushing her ribs outward, but she didn't wince she just stared at him trying to stay calm.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:38 am

-I just watch Amy's eyes, not even wanting to imagine how much agony she's probably in. I keep my face looking confident and happy at her, but in truth I've never felt so much fear since my father used to beat me. I keep up my healing spell on her, I wouldn't lose her before I married her-

Doctor 1: Okay Mrs Crouch... and PUSH!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:44 am

She was barely listening but her body reacted pushing but the pain was getting intense, she bit back the scream that was building in her throat, it was as though she was being torn apart from the inside out.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:47 am

-I keep up the healing spell, praying to the Dark Lord it was lessening her pain somehow. But from the look on her face, it wasn't... I put more power into the spell-

Sweetie, you'll be alright, I'm right here for you!

Doctor: Again Mrs Crouch... and 1...2...3... PUSH!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:51 am

She tried to smile, but as she pushed again the scream finally escaped her lips, Alexis was trying to burst through her, blood trickled from the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:56 am

-This was about the first scream I've ever heard that I didn't have ANY intention of laughing at. This was without a doubt the most unwelcome sound in the world. I turn to the doctors-

ISN'T THERE MORE YOU COULD DO?!

Doctor 2 and 3: -I start casting a healing spell on Amy along with Crouch's-

Doctor 1: Push again Amy!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:03 am

Her face was growing ghost white, blood drenched the sheets and her eyes were going pale, but she pushed again the scream unable to even come out this time as she trembled and clutched at whatever she could grab. Through gasps of breath "please... Just... get.. her...out..safe!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:07 am

Crouch: -How could with all my power she STILL be going through this much suffering?!-

Doctor: I"M STARTING TO SEE A HEAD!!! KEEP IT UP AMY!!!

Crouch: -I take Amy's hand- She's almost out sweetie... keep it up!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:17 am

She took a deep shuddering breath and pushed as hard as she could and the scream that escaped her was the worst yet with blood bubbling from her mouth her whole body was tensed and arched , but she had to make sure Alexis made of out alive.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:21 am

Crouch: -I keep gripping Amy' hand- It's alright Amy... you can get through this! I promise you!

Doctor: -Crying is heard as Alexis finally decides to join the outside world, I pick up the newborn and clean her off, wrap her in a blanket-

Crouch: -I look over at Alexis... there she was... a beautiful healthy girl... my heart performed somersaults inside of my chest as I saw her- You did it sweetie... Alexis is safe and sound...

Doctor: -I hand Alexis to Amy, stil wrapped in the blanket- Congratulations... it's a girl, but it seems you two knew that already
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:30 am

She tried to take alexis but her hands were trembling, her glassy gaze turned to Crouch "take her...please..." Her voice was weak as she coughed more blood out turning her face away quickly.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

-I hold the crying infant in my hands, gazing upon her in awe. I was her father...-

-I look back at Amy- Sweetie... you have to make it through this! Come on... I'm right here! -I start using the most powerful healing spell I know devoting ever ounce of my power into it-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Estate   Lulu - Mountainous Estate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountainous Estate
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next