Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney krystal sherbet Lumina kerrigan dustypaws cynder moon Amythyst Lulu black sound snape Joachim liam Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Switzerland, Kessel

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 am

I laugh. "Yes, that she would be. She's quite charming on her good days"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 am

"How old is she? ... Technically?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:37 am

I shrug. "Who knows she doesn't like talking about herself and I doubt someone would dare ask her about it... she can be touchy"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 am

"I think I'm going to ask." And I spin around and submerge myself in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:39 am

I snort and follow behind her. Thank Merlin this was the Kessel anywhere else and I would just have knocked her out and brought her away
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 am

I find her eyeing a small group of choppy middle-aged dwarves. I walk up to her and smile. "Hey, can I ask you something? Probably a bit personal but meh."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:45 am

Lyzebel looks up raises her eyebrows and nods slightly. She doesn't turn her body around to face Iris completely. "Ask if you must" Strike catches up and stands there arms crossed a look of boredom on his face. But he held himself at the ready just in case.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:48 am

"Well was just wondering, not sure why. But the question popped into my mind and Strike didn't know so I thought I'd breach the subject with you, for obvious reasons, but yeah don't take offense or anything. Don't know why you would but..." I stop and laugh. "Sorry, rambling... How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 am

Lyzebels face doesn't change in any way other than her eyes turning fiery and hot. A soft smile spreads over her face and a bubbling laugh escapes her slightly parted lips. "Why ever would I care. Come, it is loud in here I shall tell you out in the fresh air were you can hear my answer more clearly" She takes a step closer and places a hand on Iris' arm light as a feather. Her eyes boring into hers.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 am

"No, I'm good." I smile sweetly and pull my arm from her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 am

Lyzebel, gives another tinkling laugh. Like wind chimes. "Come now if you were so curious before why would you change your mind so suddenly. Come now my Child you are being rude" She places her arm through Iris' and tugs lightly. Strike watches doing nothing, she had gotten herself into it and he would wait and see if she could get back out.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 am

I sigh rolling my eyes slightly. "Yeah, sure. Let's go." I say in a bored voice. I just wanted an answer then I could go back and dance... With Strike...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 am

Strike groans bad idea. He wasn't sure if he could fight of Lyzebel. But it would most likely happen if they went out side. Lyzebel smiles sweetly and swerves back through the crowded room Strike followed a foot behind the two.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:02 am

"Why can't you just tell me now? Seriously, this is pointless..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 am

She laughs again. "Now, now if you didn't want to know so badly you shouldn't have come" She pull her along. They reach the crossing room and Danni looks up and frowns but he only nods giving Strike a look that said you'd better know what you're doing.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 am

I follow her back up the stairs, taking my arm from hers though. Humming quietly to myself as I follow her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 am

They little group reaches the open air and Lyzebel turns around she gives Strike an annoyed look and then turn her attention back to Iris. "Now" She come closer like she was going to whisper into her ear. "This is a little secret of mine and I don't want mr. Morgenstern telling his little sister"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:16 am

I smile. "You're quite offensive you know" I say matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 am

She smile sweetly. "Oh, come now what if life if no one gets offended once in a while?" She comes closer and places her arm on Iris' shoulders she gets on her tipytoes and brings her lips close to Iris' ear and also consequently of course her neck. She opens her mouth but freezes slightly as a hand is placed o n her shoulder she tilts her head over and looks up into Strikes blue eyes. "Now deary I told you I wouldn't tell if you would hear" She says sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 am

"I'd like you to stop underestimating me please. Now remove yourself fro me, please."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:27 am

In a blink of an eye Lyzebel grabs Iris by the hair janking her head back revealing the soft skin under her jaw. "You foolish thing it is you who should not be underestimating me" She growl her head shoots forwards but before she can sink her teeth into the warm flesh a hand throws her off of the girl and she flys across the path landing on her feet lightly and gracefully. She growls at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:29 am

I frown at her. "Try that again. Go on, I dare ya."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 am

Lyzebel, cocks her head to the side and lets out a loud, clear laugh. She springs at her grabbing her by the shoulders she spins the small girl threw the air like a dolly.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:32 am

I land with a thump and wince. "Argh, calm down." I stand up and spikes erupt all over my body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:35 am

Strike growls deep in his throat but does not do something right then. He wanted to see what Iris was capable of.
LLyzebel, cackles and crouches down. "Come now kitten is that all you've got?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switzerland, Kessel   Switzerland, Kessel - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switzerland, Kessel
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next