Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Joachim Amythyst sherbet krystal moon black snape sound cynder liam Disney Ovauzhar Lumina kerrigan Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Switzerland, Kessel

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Switzerland, Kessel Empty
PostSubject: Switzerland, Kessel   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 am

The Kessel is a small hut up in the mountains near Grindelwald. When you enter the hut a Muggle would see just another small storage unite. To us it does not change that much either the only real difference is that there's a dark red door leading underground. If you look closely along the rim of the door there is writing which should give you the pass to get in. It reads 'The sigil burns bright in the sky, alone it proceeds the brightest star. Fallen, though I am today, you shalt not forget where once I stood' once through the doors a narrow staircase leads you to another room 'the crossing' there it's guard checks if you're allowed entrance and opens the door to let you in.
Only those allowed entrance know what lies behind.

Last edited by Serenity Blood Morgenster on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 am

We appear outside of the Kessel and I grin down at her. We were in the woods the trees were covered in snow and the ground was icy.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 am

I frown. "Okay now I'm concerned. Are you going to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 am

I laugh and grin at her darkly. "You'll just have to wait and see" I drape my arm around her shoulder and walk over to the hut. Opening the door we enter the familiar room. I look down at her stopping I turn and take out my wand grinning.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:10 am

I put a hand in his. "Um, okay, go for it." I say nervously. If I died I'd be in so much shit...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:15 am

I walk over to the red door, bending down I draw a pattern over the dull red paint. There's a slight squishing sound and the clicks open. I stand back up and lead her down a steep narrow staircase. While we climb the floor starts to vibrate lightly at first then slowly growing in strength.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 am

I look down at the steps, eyes wide. Gripping Strikes hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 am

Slowly we hear the slight thrum of loud music through the walls and floor. We were getting closer then we make it down the last pair of stairs and we step out into another little waiting room here on a little chair is sitting the strangest House Elf you would have ever seen. His face was wrinkled and old and covering it was a deep red tattoo of licking flames that curved and twisted around him like a frame. His eyes were large and a bright electric green. He looks up and grins showing very white teeth.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 am

The grin splits and before I know what I'm doing I break from him and walk into the room, grinning at the Elf. "Is... is he doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 am

I grin and snort walking up to her. "No" I then turn to the Elf and grin he grins back and chuckles his voice is deep and rumbling. "Strike, chlisses scheiss hund! Was machsch hier? Ig ha de scho ewid nüm gseh! Und wär isch das Mäddeli das'd mitgnoh hesch?" The Elf looks back at Iris still grinning a light in his eyes. Strike growl slightly but is still grinning. "Nur mau so e schnespfe nüt süsch... Choi mer iche?" The Elf gives Iris the once over again and shrugs he waves his hand and the wall behind him melts away a blast of loud music blasts out at us and Strike grins at Iris taking her hand again. "You want to stay here and watch Danni or are you going to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:33 am

"I... What the hell did you just say? And who's- Oh right, the elf's Danni. Er, yep, through the wall, I guess. Doesn't really make a difference which room you kill me in."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:41 am

I roll my eyes again. And lead her through the wall. As we pass through invisible cold hands run over us. Then we are through and are assaulted by a crowd of the strangest people (Most weren't actually people) all kinds of beings stood around in the crowded room dancing or chilling at the wall. Even a Centaur stood on the floor dancing with a Nymph. The room was sparsely light and and it giving of a pulsating green light. On a little stage to the right was a group playing what looked only on the first glance to be real instruments. I grin down at Iris and shout over the music. "Do you want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:50 am

"Oh my god! Yes! Please!" I stare in wonderment, smiling hard, my eyes wide and sparkling. This was the place for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:54 am

I grin down at her and take her hand leading her into the crowd of beings. I knew she would like it here. It was the only place I could ever let myself go and not worry about the consequences. We push through a croup of loud Goblins and I take her around the waist. I grin.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:55 am

My hair grows long and blonde, my eyes a bright blue as my mood turned euphoric. I laughed and grinned while we danced. "How did you find this place?" I said loudly over the bass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:58 am

I grin she fit perfectly into the scene like a missing piece in a puzzle. "I didn't" I say mysteriously "It found me" I knew that was a bullshit answer but I wasn't going to tell a complete stranger how I had come to learn about this place.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:01 am

I danced like I had never before. There was a lot to compete with when it came to magical creatures. God those Nymphs were talented... "I wish I'd found it earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 am

I watch in slight admiration as Iris moves to the music. "How would you of?" I remember that she didn't know where it was. She probably just thought it was somewhere in England not in a whole new country. I little Vampire girl comes up to Iris and smiles at her sweetly. "I couldn't help but see that you are a metamorphmagus" She say swaying slightly to the music and edging closer to Iris.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:08 am

I become completely lost in the music. I liked this tune... sounded familiar. I didn't notice Strike's question but the presence of a girl next to me had me looking down. "Oh, yeah I am. My mothers side." I smile down at her. "Woo I feel tall!" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Iyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:15 am

The Vampire girl smiles and tilts her head to the side looking at Iris sweetly. "Yes... I always found metamorphmagus to be quite... interesting" She had a lilting accent and her rich dark hair fell in straight waves down her back. She took another imperceptible step closer. Suddenly Strike steps in the way and smiles down at the girl. "Iyzebel, it is so nice to see you again" She girl glances away from Iris and her smile falls slightly but it's back before anyone could notice. "Yes, hello Strike... it is nice to see you again as well"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:17 am

I frown at the two of them. "Yeah, I'm pretty interesting. Best you'll find." I wink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Iyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:22 am

Me and Iyzebel look at each other for a slight second and come to a mutual understanding. It was neutral territory so no eating people. Strike relaxes and steps back again. Iyzebel, looks at Iris again pouting slightly. "Yes, you seem like the very best. I'm sorry I'm being rude" She smiles and dips her body slightly. "I am Iyzebe, just Iyzebe I left my family name a long time ago" Her smile grows into a grin and her teeth shine in the light like daggers.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 am

"Nice to meet you Lyzebel. I'm Iris, Iris Amnell. Still attacthed to the family name unfortunately." I roll my eyes then smile, looking back at Strike.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike/Lyzebel   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:31 am

Strike chuckles at Iris. But Lyzebel narrows her eyes and takes a step forward. Strike gives her a warning look and she growls and stalks of muttering to herself. I smile down at Iris. "Sorry about that. She's just hungry"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   Switzerland, Kessel EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:33 am

"What? I don't have food." Then I laugh. "Oh god I'm sorry I get slightly drunk off music. She's a vampire isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switzerland, Kessel   Switzerland, Kessel Empty

Back to top Go down

Switzerland, Kessel
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next