Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal Lulu cynder liam Joachim sherbet moon Amythyst dustypaws snape Disney sound black Ovauzhar kerrigan Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Venomania Mansion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 6:39 am

A large mansion, well kept and well hidden, is placed in the charming moor of Ythan Estuary.
A rather new castle, Fuin Mortis Venomania built it after his sixteenth birthday, as a place to live, hide his still living women, and burn the corpses of those he does not desire any more. It's a lonely place with dark black walls guarded by Gargoyles.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:12 am

clip, clop, clip, clop, clip, clop
Footsteps echoed ominously in the large, empty, dark hallways of Venomania Mansion. Long legs, stiff but relaxed, propelled a tall man forward.
His cool purple eyes reflected a cool expression of relaxation as Fuin Mortis Venomania, owner of the castle, strode in.
As soon as he passed a closed door, several torches lit and three women came scurrying out- one with short green hair, one with long pink hair, and one with long blue hair.
They all spoke happily to Fuin in quick voices, hushed with anxious joy.
The elf-man paused and smiled at them, taking in a deep breath, returning to his walk which lead him to a large open space with a throne.
Fuin sat, crossed his legs, and welcomed the three girls who all hovered around him with lustful kisses and touches.

Somewhere, a muffled sob-filled scream pierced the air, and the acrid stench of burning flesh hung mildly in the dark Castle air.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 am

Fuin sat once more in his chair, petting a small fox-like creature. Finally he had tamed the damned beast.
Once more, the three girls were crooning over him, around him. Every now and then, he would kiss one on the neck or lower.
And he waited.
-----

Cynder appeared before the large mansion, her hands trembling as she soaked the blade of the dagger in the purple poison. She soon capped the vial and hid the dagger in her robes, fingers trembling with fear.
And she walked into the castle.

It was huge, and astounded her.
When she entered the doors a small light appeared, and a small slip of paper with cryptic writing floated infront of her, surrounded by a strange blueish purple aura.
"Hello, Miss," It spoke in a cheerful voice, "May I ask who you are, and why you are here..?"

"I'm Cynder Dustypaws," She choked out, "I'm here to see... Fuin."

The slip dipped and turned.
"Then Follow me, Miss Dustypaws."
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:31 am

ooc - I'm watching, Cynder, but I don't think I shall interfere unless you wish it.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:36 am

Be brave
Cynder told herself as she followed the enchanted slip of paper.
They soon came to a doorway, where the slip told her to stay put. The paper turned and went through the small crack in the doors.

---
Fuin smiled as the paper told him who was here. He stood and motioned for the three girls to stay put.
They did.
"Come in."

Cynder pushed open the doors, walking slowly inside the throne room.
Fuin smiled sweetly, advancing towards her.
"Dear Cynder, you came. I'm glad."
Cynder smiled weakly.
"I did... And.." and what..? She asked herself.
"And... And I'm sorry for acting so scared a-around you... I don't know what I was thinking.."

Fuin smiled more, and opened his arms.
Cynder ran forward and was caught in his hug.
The man's grin was wide as he stroked her hair.
"All is forgiven, dear girl. Now, why don't you stay here... with me..? You could be my new wif-"
A sharp pain stung Fuin's chest as Cynder plunged the dagger into his heart.

(( You can be there, but Cyn needs to kill Fuin on her own, so. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Liria   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:37 am

OOC Question Cynder: Is Fuin based a bit off of Dracula?
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:39 am

(Generally, Tempest would not leave Hogwarts without due cause. However, a Dark Mark will always call me if you want help.)
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 am

Fire.
It was fire in his veins!
Fuin gaped and looked at his chest as the white ruffles of his fancy shirt under his purple robes suddenly turned red, staining the rich royal colors of his clothing.
Cynder backed off, yanking the dagger from his flesh, the mix of his own blood and the poison clear on the blade.

Fuin's eyes were wide as he grasped the place where his heart was and doubled over, blood now dripping from his mouth, mixed with a faint purple.
The poison moved slowly. He could feel it. It burned his blood, like fire in his veins. The man collapsed to the floor, shuttering, coughing, and moaning with pain.
He heard Cynder give a small laugh.
And then the footsteps.

The three women who had been hovering around his chair blinked. They gaped, and backed away from Fuin, all remembering suddenly what had happened to them.
They felt violated, shocked, and afraid, and they soon ran from him, their enchantment broken.
Fuin wheezed for help, but none came.

Cynder stared at him and turned her back, walking away.
"No!" Fuin coughed fearfully, "I haven't told you.. I love you!"

But it was too late. The slow acting poison would not reach his heart. Not yet. Not until tomorrow.
The man would lie there, and no one would help him.

Cynder turned mercilessly and pointed her wand at him.
Maybe she would heal him? He thought.
But it was a lie.
A large flame taking the form of a wolf leaped onto the floor.
Cynder's feindfyre looked back at the girl as she spoke.

"Destroy it all."

---
Cynder walked from the mansion, Fuin's deathly screams echoing through the rancid air, flames and smoke billowing from the large castle as the snarls and howls of her feindfyre wolf broke out. The flaming beast clawed and tore at the house, burning it down.
But it didn't touch Fuin on Cynder's orders.
It would, every now and then, burn him, but never kill him.
No, Cynder intended to leave the man to die from either the poison, or the smoke.

With a small, dark, grin, Cynder reached into the bag of rings.
Her hand touched a green one, and she was whisked back to the Great Hall.

(( @Tempest: Nah, no help needed here. Thanks, though~
@Liria: No, he's actually not. It you look at his bio, his character is based off of the Duke of Venomania. The man with purple hair (the man 'singing' the song) is who I based him off of. c: ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Venomania Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Venomania Mansion   Venomania Mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

Venomania Mansion
Page 1 of 1