Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
snape Disney sound Lumina cynder liam dustypaws black Lulu krystal sherbet moon Joachim Ovauzhar Amythyst kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Viaduct Courtyard

Go down 
+4
Jacques Nott
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
AmythystDolohov
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Skye   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:53 am

I glance up, seeing the boy who had been with the girl who shouted. I nod in return, offering him a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 am

Max looked up at me. "Where the hell did you suddenly come from? I thought you'd spontaniously combusted or something. And who's that guy?" He asked rudely, gesturing towards Ivor.
I threw my hand roughly around him. "Well, I've actually been on a top secret mission. Very dangerous. You wouldn't understand." I looked up at Ivor. "And that would be Ivor. Ivor Frost. He's new." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:57 am

Ivor grinned his crooked grin back at the Ravenclaw - thinking that he seemed like a friendly person and then turned back to the conversation when Max had gestured to him. "Hello Max," he greeted him, the Russian accent still evident.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

Max raised his eyebrows. "Russian, huh? You come from Durmstrang?" He looked back at me. "Ew, Navy, you like him don't you?" He made mock vomiting motions to the laughter of his friends. "Oh, yea," said Max, "This is Ralph, and this is Kellan."

I glared at Max. "I do not." I said indignantly. Blushing dispite myself.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Skye   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 am

I grin and turn back to my book, finding my place again. He seemed like a nice guy. I would have to make sure to speak with him sometime.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Skye   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 am

I glance at my watch and curse quietly. I quickly mark my page in my book and shove it unceremoniously back into my bag. I swing the rucksack over my shoulder and run into the castle.

OOC: I gtg. Night guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 am

o o c: Night phoenix/skye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 am

Ivor watched the Ravenclaw run off and glanced between Max and Navy at their exchange. He coughed slightly when he saw the red covering her face and looked away for a moment, remembering that moment in the hospital wing and then... that moment when Angelica had kissed him right where she had scratched him. He looked back at Max, "So, what are you doing then?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:10 am

Max looked up at Ivor. The smug look still on his face. "Well I was enjoying myself. Until this one turned up." He looks directly at me. I grin. "What do you think a sister is for? To look after you? Ha! I'm here to ruin your life, little one." I pinched his cheek and made cooing noises. Max batted me away then turned back to Ivor, "Actually, we were just seeing how long it would take Filch to realise we'd planted 18 dungbombs in his filing cabinet." The boys grinned evily. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:13 am

Ivor laughed, "Well with that cat of his around, you'll have to be incredibly sneaky. Unless you're planning on taking out Mrs Norris?" He looked at them, amused, "I was just following your sister here after she just got out of the hospital wing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:16 am

Max laughed. "Yes, well, we'll have to do something about that cat..." He looked at me, frowning. "You were in the hospital wing? What did you do?" He asked me seriously.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Cool Max, thanks. Just assume it was my fault." I sighed. "But I guess it was. You'll be proud of me for this one, actually. You know how the Great Hall got trashed? Did they tell you what happened?" I grinned, popping my collar. "That was my doing."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 am

Ivor looked at Navy as well, remembering Angelica's words, She has the element of Earth, but don't tell her yet. But that had been ages ago, could he tell her now? Should he tell her now? Earth was rather formidable...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:30 am

Max grinned. "Well, I hate to lie. But I'm glad you're better. Now clear off, I have planning to do." I smiled and punched Max affectionatly on the arm.
"Come on, Ivor, lets go somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am

Ivor nodded, "Well, it was nice to meet you, Max." He straightened after leaning on the wall for a long time and held out a hand for Navy to grab to get up. He ignored the sneaky looks from the boys. "Where to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy C Malfoy   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 am

I grinned to myself as I took his hand, helping me to get up. "I was thinking the lake... Walnut always liked it there. And I'd hazard a guess that you'd like it there too."
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Ash   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:06 am

She had finished her detention with Calista and was now standing in the corner of the courtyard. She was thinking about Navy's offer. She should take it. "Now I just have to find her..."
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 am

-I set up the table, the chairs and I place the food and drink under a spell to keep them hot. Now all I have to do is go back to the Great Hall and wait for Liria-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:59 am

-I walk outside with Liria, hoping with every fiber in me that he would at least look at with with what I did here... but what do I know?-
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 am

I come to a stop and stare at the table....What the??-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:02 am

I... umm... made all of this... papa a la huancaina and apple cider, just like what you told me in Hogsmeade. -Smirks- I told you I'd keep it in mind...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:03 am

Opens mouth..closes it....opens it again...and then the hard look returns to my eyes- That was nice-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 am

-Sigh, speaks with ashamed tone- I figured this wouldn't be enough... nor should it. I keep allowing this to happen, and of course I never intend for it to! I don't understand why the girls here find me... easy to like? I mean... what am I really?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:13 am

I stop the smile that was about to appear on my face.....Be strong...remember this was his second chance...how many times are you going to hurt yourself before you say enough? With Walnut he was under a love potion...so I mean it kinda wasn't his fault.....BUT with Lulu...it was TWICE!! and he didn't push her away either time....who's to say that he won't push anyone else away?? That thought made me angry again and I say outloud - Because your nice, kind, good-looking, and you like to be the knight in shineing armor... -
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:19 am

"Like to be"? Or HAVE to be? I like helping people, but when I do, I always seem to get unwanted attention. I only wanted to help Lulu be free of Aadius... that's it. Just one simple deed to help out a human being that needed to be shown the road to redemption. I didn't want her... displays of affection... I NEVER wanted any of that!

But I got caught off guard twice... and I didn't try to stop her BECAUSE I was so off guard and unable to control my embarrassment and shyness... but after Strayer Spell #3 takes effect in me... I won't EVER be caught off guard again, I'll never get embarrassed or shy... I'll only have you and my duty inside me...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:22 am

DON'T DO THAT SPELL!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A CRAZY SPELL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viaduct Courtyard   Viaduct Courtyard - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viaduct Courtyard
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next