Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal cynder kerrigan liam Joachim dustypaws Lumina moon Disney snape sherbet black Amythyst Lulu sound Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Rook Hades-Sabre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm

Name: Rook Hades-Sabre
House: Slytherin
Alignment:Lawful Evil (wasn't expecting that..)
Blood Status: Claims Pureblood
Rook Hades-Sabre _innocent_smile___cg_practice__by_beautiful_shinigami

(mini description: mainly black hair with a blue tinge in the sun, dark blue eyes to match. Narrow and especially sharp features)

For his entire life, Rook has followed the rules. But only because it gives him an advantage.

His mother is a prominent obliviator within the Ministry, so proficient in her craft that she was able to completely eradicate the memories of her own son. Rook no longer remembers the face nor name of his father, but has been told extensively by his mother that he was a 'good-for-nothing wizard' who only had a child with her to carry on his pureblood lineage. Even though Rook is aware his name is not one that is recognised by some purebloods, he still considers himself one. Although not a blood-purist, he is never reluctant to take advantage of the status it provides him.

Currently a fourth year at Hogwarts, Rook developed a fast affinity to magic, as well as his trusty bow and arrows. He finds them an easy bluff card to pull, and is able to switch between his muggle weapon and wand in barely a second. His aim is always perfect unless angered, owing his spectacular shots to his impeccable eyesight.

Generally level-headed, this proud Slytherin is hard to shake in his confidence, and cannot recall a time he has ever been truly furious. (But that could easily be due to the extensive mind-altering he has undergone) Aside from his extraordinary accuracy with spells and weapons, Rook possesses unusual regenerative capabilities, owing it to a spell his mother taught him long ago. However, he is only capable of healing himself using this power.

Ultimately, Rook wants to seek out his father. Otherwise, he is currently following Mother's orders to keep their connections with other wizards strong, especially other powerful families who have children his age. Rook will do whatever it takes to achieve his goals, but is unlikely to turn on a declared friend.

Offense: 7

Defense:3
Healing: (only to himself) 5

Last edited by LouisSabre on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Holy shit! Hi Rook Very Happy Great bio!
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:49 pm

yooo!
I totally did not steal the template from you or Mer... Wink
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:50 pm

It's cool! I totally stole it from Mer too! I may add in elements of Amy's later! 

Hope things have been going well! I'll try to pop in later to do some actual rping!
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Awesome! I'm not planning to go anywhere (since Mer persuaded threatened me to come back Smile )
things have been ace - hope to RP with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:13 pm

LouisSabre wrote:
Awesome! I'm not planning to go anywhere (since Mer persuaded threatened me to come back Smile )
things have been ace - hope to RP with you soon!

Excuse you Surprised I didn't threaten you! stop trying to defame me, you sneaky slytherin!! :c
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

Rook Hades-Sabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rook Hades-Sabre   Rook Hades-Sabre Empty

Back to top Go down

Rook Hades-Sabre
Page 1 of 1