Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim cynder black dustypaws Amythyst liam krystal Lulu sound snape kerrigan Lumina moon Disney Ovauzhar sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Welcome Newcomers!

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
RiverSeth
DeathDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Welcome Newcomers!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Hello everyone! 

I'm Crouch, and I'd like to welcome each and every one of you to this forum! I've been on here every since Kristinia (aka Amythyst) first made this so many years ago.

I'm thankful you all decided to join! This site has sadly hit a bit of a dry spell (*comedic drums*) and has been itching for more stories on here.

So on this thread, if you have character ideas, we'd all love to hear about them! Also please feel free to familiarize yourself with the layout, some past RPs done on here, and of course feel free to ask any questions! 

I hope to see this forum thrive again like in it's glory days when Pottermore first came online and I look forward to doing any RPing with everyone new! 

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:40 pm

I'm super excited to do our best to revive this forum and to see our little writer family grow again and thrive on our collective creativity. I also look forward to meeting our new members as well as getting a chance to finally write with some of our more seasoned players. :3 

It'd be quite odd to see Amy and Crouch on opposing sides at some point o.o kinda scary too.. although I think for the new stories I'm dropping the vampire bit.. well I might let her get bitten later, but I'm going to start out with a human.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 8:47 pm

I'm still in contact with many of them! Some have sadly fallen off the radar but I know I can possibly wrangle up Wrath, River, Death, Liria and Raven! 

That's a good idea! I definitely want to drop Crouch being a hybrid! Made him way too OP in my opinion. 

Maybe we can have Amy and Crouch as rivals for Voldy's favor? Unless this all takes place after all that. Speaking of which we should decide on a timeline! I personally vote during Voldy's days but that's because Crouch and DE's are like peanut butter and jelly!

PS to those of you who may be confused, the Crouch I play is NOT the one from the books and movies. He's a relative of his though.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:35 pm

I'm going to actually start Ames out in a chaotic neutral.I like having the ability to bounce between the bad guys and the goodies. Also I like watching both sides try to coax my characters to their side. It makes for some serious dynamic character development.

I'd like to get a few peoples input on timeline. I like the idea of having it during Tom's rise to becoming the Dark Lord though. It makes room for more OC characters and story lines since we don't have a lot of set events, but we have enough to keep things moving.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:37 pm

AMYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! You're aliiivvveeeeee! Very Happy

I'm so sorry for kinda falling off the radar, things got busy as fuck and well y'know.

I'm going to try to rp more though because I miss our family on here and our characters so much. I'm probably going to start clean with Death (much like everyone else) because it's just easier to pick up from a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Works for me! 

I guess I can start Crouch out as kind of undecided! While he'll have some strong leanings toward the dark, he'll also have enough to anchor him in light. Will he go the same route as his previous self or maybe it's time for some redemption to the Crouch name? Who can say? I certainly cant.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:56 pm

*waves*
I'm happy to come back but my only annoying issue that I am so many hours ahead of you all. I'm never online at the same time.

I'm almost tempted to scrap Riv (*gasp*) Because I've done so much with her, and restart with a new character. But on the other hand, its River.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 9:59 pm

No law says you're limited on Characters! Though I may limit myself to 2 or 3. Maybe Crest and Topher as they're my most interesting in my opinion. 

*happily slam dunks Eugene in the void*
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Yeah but I'm useless with spare characters. I forget about them or get bored and kill them off in various inventive ways  (I do miss Adrian though)

Random Q- is there a way to add a shortcut for comments on here so I dont have to press the reply button all the time?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:06 pm

I know I'd love seeing Adrian again! 

As for your question, I have no idea. I don't think so but don't hold me to that.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:08 pm

Okay, hands down I'm making a villainous character. Not Adrian though, he was too long ago
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 10:10 pm

What do you guys think? Keep my old or try with someone completely new? I've got some cool ideas for Crouch but I don't want to pidgeon hole myself either!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:32 pm

on the main page when you scroll down to the right is a latest topic feed and you can just click whichever one you desire and it takes you straight to the last comment on that topic.

I have a lot of characters, but I tend to stick to my trio and only use the others as I need them. Hopefully though we can get enough members going though that we won't have to stretch between characters too much.

Crest and Topher are my favorites as well. I'm sooo stoked actually for some kind of real friendship between Crest and Amy. There were a few times I was tempted to let her befriend him lol

Riv, all I know is the more villians there are the happier I am. <3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2016 11:51 pm

Lol idk a dark mark is like Insta-Hate for Old Crest! XD

Maybe I'll have him be a prefect instead of an auror, to match the school setting better!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 12:07 am

Either way really. Amy is pretty notorious for her love of jackets and long sleeves anyway.. well this version. I'm making her a bit more like me so it's easier to carry out dialogue.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Fair enough!

So... should we kick this thing off and just let people filter in of their own accord?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:11 pm

yaaaas
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 10:02 pm

Hi •_•
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Hi!!   Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:18 pm

First off: Welcome newcomers! Smile 

Second: I love this new look! It'll take me a while to get used to, lol. xD

Third:  I want to keep all my characters! Switching the stories up a bit should be fun! Smile I do want Raven to keep her backstory, but maybe she won't be Crouch's lap dog this time! (Also Crouch, since I don't think Lir will be joining us, we should probably change Eleazer to Archibald for that back story.)

And maybe Sam could be with someone other than Crest! 

I'm so excited for this!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 pm

Sounds good to me Ray! 

Oh Do you think we should have any headers on our post to signify that this is the new continuity? 

For example: 

-NEW CANON-

IC

-Insert post here-

Or should we just assume everyone's on the same page and begin as normal?
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm

Does that mean we all do new canon's if we want?

Also hello newcomers! I'm a little socially awkward but I'll do my best to be cool to you all. ^_^ because more role players means more fun!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:43 am

Yep! You can change as much or little as you please with your characters! It's just a whole new timeline!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 1:00 am

I'll be changing a few things for characters like Leon or Elijah ^^ if I change anything else I'll be sure to say.
Oh this is gonna be awesome! A new start
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 9:48 pm

-peeks in-
hello?

-raps on the window-
anyone home?
((hi guys))
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Hey Mer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Newcomers!    Welcome Newcomers!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Newcomers!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Out of Character-
Jump to: