Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws snape kerrigan moon Lulu sound Joachim Amythyst liam Lumina Ovauzhar black cynder Disney sherbet krystal
Affiliates
free forum

Kastanika's borders

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Kastanika's borders Empty
PostSubject: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am

Ooc if anyone could jump in, I would absolutely love you to. Smile

Ic Today had become a momentous day in Kastanikan history. For centuries, the walls of Kastanika had prevented detection from outside species - especially from daywalkers, the humans- so the citizens inside could fully evolve into the attuned creatures they had become.

one of the Kastanikans had been assigned as the first person permitted to leave the sheltered city. His stature was one of rugged elegance; polished uniform clashing with unruly locks of auburn hair. Fierre was something of an urban myth within the city, capable of crossing all boundaries with little consequence.

It was he who would see what lies beyond the walls of Kastanika.

His footsteps were measured, slow as the gazes trained on his back. Uncurling his fingers, they reached for the dense fabric which reguarly stopped him progressing further. But they met no resistance, indicating the realm truly was open to visitors. Or at least, the people were free to leave the city now.

He took one step, two, three. His feet moved faster, bounding into a run. Bearing his sharp teeth, he grinned at the usually irritating sun. 

"I'M FINALLY FREE!" his voice echoed in the valley surrounding the city. 

The adventure had begun.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:58 am

OOC So, I know she's currently in the Lone Village, but I figure we can just bend space and time and stuff. :3  

IC Bara is wandering the realm, studying it closely.  She needs to know every strength and every weakness.  How the government works.  Everything.  

Her hood and cloak is up, saving her skin from the sunlight that would make her catch fire.  She can hear the I'M FINALLY FREE!!  from a great distance, deciding to move towards the happy voice.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Ooc thank you so much for jumping in!

Ic Fierre's ears twitch, the shimmering of the fabric behind him weighting the air. Kastanika had cast him out, leaving him as the first shifter to leave the protection of the guarded city. 

The snap of branches alerted his keen senses to the arrival of a newcomer, someone who wasn't like him.. What would it be like? How would they react to a person who was not human anymore? His heart beat faster, ever curious, ever inquisitive to the possibilities. Suddenly, the world wasn't confined to invisible barriers, factions and politics. 

Eyes squinting to the increasing sunlight, he waited for the presence to come closer, muscles tensing with the need to see their features, or to run back to the familiarity of the city.

'Someone there? I aint dangerous.' Not yet, anyway.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 10:06 pm

OOC It's my pleasure! Very Happy  I'm having so much fun with this new character of mine! xD  And just this whole idea!

IC  Bara eventually gets close enough to see him, curious.  "Hello there."  Bara's tone is one of confidence, the way she walks would make you think her superior to most.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:40 am

Ooc she seems mega terrifying!

Ic Fierre's amber eyes quickly scan her stature and figure, deciding the human body was too... Refined to be a daywalker. She was royalty, akin to to dhampirs in the city, but he knew better than to label her as a genetic disaster. 

Noticing her hood, he spoke out to her, squaring his posture. "Sun bothering you too? I never knew it was this bright; the city looks after us and traps most of it." His eyes were squinting, a frown knitting his brows together.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:10 pm

Bara nods. "Yes.... I have highly sensitive skin, you could say."

OOC Thank you! :3
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:37 pm

"Does that make you like a vampire? Or.. More like my kind?" He blinked his eyes at her, their narrow slits proof enough that his human figure was not true. "Us Kastanikans aren't fond of the day."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Bara chuckles, revealing her fangs.  "So you do know of my kind.  It's hard to tell with each realm... Though I am curious as to what your kind is."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:47 pm

He resists the urge to pull his teeth back into a snarl, knowing he didn't want to fight someone whom he knew nothing about, especially the mystery of their power. 

"We are... Shapeshifters. Not human. The city is divided between people like you, and us." He paused, thinking.

"Although the people like you could not bear the sun at all. We call them dhampirs." He wondered if that answered her curiosity enough.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:50 pm

"Shapeshifters?  How interesting.  Can't say I've met creatures such as yourself." Very fascinating indeed...  
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:57 pm

"I'd be surprised if you had." Fierre tilted his head at her. "We've been cut off from humans for centuries. We evolved very fast, to become like this." He held out one hand, to show the unruly claws at the end of his fingertips. 

"Do you... Feed off daywalkers- I mean, humans?" His interest was incredibly apparent.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Bara resists to burst out laughing, instead laughing on the inside at the stupid question.  "Of course I do.  I wouldn't be able to survive if I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:04 pm

"So that doesn't make you like the dhampirs here." He explained to her, now more inquisitive than ever. "The people here feed off.. Well, our flesh." Trailing a large scar down his arm, his lips pursed into a thin line. "At least, they used to."

"Daywalker blood is poisonous."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:19 pm

"If the world out here is so dangerous to your kind, why are you so excited to leave your barrier?" Bara asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:24 pm

"Oh." He shook his head slightly, a small laugh escaping his lips. "The shifters aren't confined to the city anymore, the dhampirs are. They need us for sustenance, but we've never needed them."

He placed his claws by his side, still watching her. "I want more than to be confined to the walls of a city, to be used as food to keep the peace. What's the point?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:26 pm

"An excellent point..." Bara tries to think of a way she could casually bring up the government of this place, "So, are there any laws I should he aware of as a visitor here?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:34 pm

He nodded almost immediately. "The city is split into factions, but they won't apply to you as a guest of the city." He grabbed a branch nearby, and drew a diagram in the sand. "My kind might think you're a dhampir, but when I look closely, I can see you're not. Try to look different from the dhampirs. Apart from that, you can buy and talk to whom you please."

"Just don't eat anyone. Unless you know they have no one guarding them." He added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 12:53 am

Bara tips her head curiously to the side.  "Who makes the laws here?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:40 am

His hands curled into fists, but only for a brief second. "The leaders of our factions: The strongest amongst the shifters - that's me and another guy, the elected daywalker, and whoever the dhampir think are the most noble, or something." He snorted at the last comment. 

"It helps keep the peace."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:01 pm

"So you're one of the leaders?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:38 pm

"In a way, yes. That's why I got let out first, scope the area, see if my friends can come with me. We want to explore the world." He announced, before extending his posture into a bow towards her.

"If you want anything, let me know."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Excellent... If I become close enough to this one, maybe I'll learn enough information to take over.  

"That would be much appreciated." She doesn't bow back, too used to being bowed to as royalty.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika's borders EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:03 pm

He found her lack of reciprocation curious, wondering what her status was in other realms. "Although I have to warn you; if you got any mind powers, don't try it on us. I mean, my people. Our minds.. We just aren't like other people."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kastanika's borders EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:04 pm

She raises a curious brow.  "How so?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:10 pm

"Our minds have evolved in... Different ways, to other humans we have encountered. Theyre animalistic, primal, even. Maybe it makes us easier to control, we don't know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika's borders   Kastanika's borders Empty

Back to top Go down

Kastanika's borders
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Kastanika-
Jump to: