Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Lulu liam kerrigan sherbet moon krystal dustypaws Ovauzhar Disney Amythyst cynder snape black Lumina sound
Affiliates
free forum

The Northern Mountains

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ovauzhar    Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:01 pm

The diarmidian looked between the two, neither of them looked like bounty hunters to him.

They were too soft.

"The strong ones are anyway." He told the elf as he sat down by the fire to calm himself.

"And you, I can see in your eyes you're a boy. Boy will do."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 2:29 pm

He raised his bow and pulled back an arrow. "Do not insult me in such a way or I will let this arrow fly."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:05 pm

She stepped in front of the arrow. "Put it down." She ordered. "You dont even know him and you want to kill him.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ovauzhar    Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:14 pm

The general looked up in slight surprise that he hid from his face. "Soldiers rarely know each other before they kill each other."

"Besides, I don't have any desire to kill any of you. I could mind you, but it would be a waste of energy and I hate needless waste. I'll need all the energy I can to survive this mountain."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:12 pm

He held his bow in place for a minute more before slowly lowering it. "I don't need to stay here. Obviously none of you are going to help me so I had better be on my way."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:21 pm

'Where are yu going?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:58 pm

"The village that's said to be in these mountains. Given your presence I can tell its existence is more than rumor alone."

"I also know this land has power and I won't be denied it."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 1:32 am

"Anywhere is better than being forced to share company with him." He looked at the other man in disgust.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

'What power do you think the village has? They have nothing.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:09 am

"I have travelled to many places in my time. No land is bereft of it's own power."

Ovauzhar's eyes scanned over Drair, "From the forest of Fryk to the the mountains of here..."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Drair scowled at the mention of his former homeland. "The only power Fryrk would have is the power of death."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:41 pm

'Then they have nothing you would want.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:44 pm

He grunted under his breath, returning his gaze toward the fire. "I refuse to believe that. I haven't come up to this icy hell for nothing..."

OOC Avalanche to cave in our heroes? ;3
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 12:03 pm

OOC Sounds like a good idea

IC He rolled his eyes. "You're too pig headed to listen to the locals of the land. If anyone knew the secrets of a realm it would be the people living there. The lady is trying to warn you that you're headed to your death. At least listen to her."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:47 pm

'Not his death.' she smiles. 'We do not kill, unlike uncivilised people. But he would be wasting his time.'

ooc sure
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:11 pm

He glared down Drair, fury started to boil under his skin and his animalistic instincts begging him to release  them, "Boy, your mouth is making debts your neck will pay..." Among the realms there were a few surefire ways of death. Fooling around with a sword, poking a sleeping dragon, and insulting a Diarmidian. Still, subconsciously Ovauzhar had to admit, the boy had guts for talking back to him. 

Soon, a faint rumbling could be heard. At first, it could be dismissed as the howling of the wind but slowly, progressively, it grew ever louder.

The young general looked toward the peak of the mountain, holding his hands over his eyes to get an unobscured view. 

It was then he saw it... a merciless barrage of snow heading right for them. "Watcher damn it all!" He cursed as knew it'd be pointless to try and save the camp. The best he could do is try to outrun it...
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 10:03 pm

He looked up at the mountain peak in horror. "Shit," he breathed. "Avalanche."
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:14 pm

She took a step back. "Well....I'm leaving." She turned on the spot and strode off. If the men didnt follow, they would die- but not that she cared.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ovauzhar    Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:07 pm

The reaper looked toward the escaping elf. Clearly she knew these mountains better than he, ergo Not following her would be foolish.

The former general gave pursuit, occasionally reaching back and shooting searing flames at the snow to try and slow its progress.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Drair   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:28 am

He quickly followed the escaping bunch. He did not want to get caught up in the mess that was behind him.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:32 pm

She walked briskly to a clump of rocks, and disappeared behind them. For years,elves had been using rocks to show places like this- just in case storms hit while they where out.
Behind the stone, there was a hole in the floor. She jumped into it, landing far enough below that she could just reach the opening again to get out- but instead, she started walking down the underground tunnel until it opened out into a large cave.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:44 pm

Ovauzhar leapt after her, squinting his eyes to adjust. He formed a small flame in his hand for light and followed the elf.

"I never knew elves had hiding places here. I always thought they stayed in the village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Mountains   Ovauzhar - The Northern Mountains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Northern Mountains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2