Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney sherbet Amythyst Lulu krystal cynder snape Ovauzhar kerrigan dustypaws Lumina Joachim moon black sound liam
Affiliates
free forum

The Wastelands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

The Wastelands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Annelise   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:16 am

She resisted the temptation to roll her eyes. "She's the Goddess, I see." Kastanika had no form of organised religion, only the value of protecting the geyser and the life-sustaining qualities it  gave them. "You can tell me all about her, if you like."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:26 pm

"She saved us all and allowed us a future in these dry lands..."

"You can read about her in the halls of history if you like..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Annelise   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 pm

"Tell me about her, maybe I can follow her guidance." She was eager to learn, know more about deities she'd never been exposed to before.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:54 pm

"As I said, she looks over warriors who have died with honor in their lives. It was she who gave us our Sacred Well that allowed us to live here at all."

"We're her chosen people because of the hardships our ancestors went through. They were originally gladiators for a treacherous king whose name we struck from history. Ríalanna the First Ignited and Deocroa the First Emberless led them to a revolt and attempted to topple the king."

"However close they got, they sadly didn't succeed. They were forced out into these wastelands and struggled for 5 years to survive. While this trying time was rough on our heroes, it was not without its reward. The exiles became stronger, more powerful as a result and the Watcher of the Well took favor upon them for this impressive display of not only surviving but growing..."

"As a reward for their strength and durability, she thrusted her spear into the ground and gave us the well that is at the center of our village. She also gave us a decree to slay our former oppressors and become the greatest warriors in the realms. And we have done exactly that. I challenge you to find our equals in combat." The guard's passions were as evident as the lava's glow from the channels. 

"History aside, she teaches us three tenets that we must follow to join with her in Alagor. Power, sustainability, and honor..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:52 pm

ooc love it!

ic Her eyes widened with astonishment, fascination that such a tribe could exist, one that follows an ideal that's not even physically tangible. "Is it possible for an outsider to follow the path she teaches? I-I mean, learn of her ideals? The watcher sounds truly amazing."

Annelise was impressed, wondering if she could ever be accepted into a following like this.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Ooc *bows* thank you!

I've

"Of course! The way of the watcher is not reserved to Diarmid. Should you wish to learn more, I'd advise you visit our temple and speak to the priests inside. You'd most likely be taught alongside our youth but it'll teach you all you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:20 pm

ic She nodded, smiling a little, the corners of her lips twitching. "I don't mind being with younger people, I've been told I have a motherly touch... Will I be accepted here, despite my differences?" Annelise realised that she may be criticised for her sharpened canines, pasty skin and unusual outerwear. Her talisman was also a cause of alarm from many species. 

"I wouldn't want to unsettle anyone."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:54 pm

"Let me tell you a little something. Outward appearance means nothing to us. It's only inner strength we judge."

"That and so long as you don't step on anyone's tails by insulting us or the watcher you should be fine.." He led her out to a canal made of lava with a boat which stayed inexplicably cool. The guard stepped inside, "shall take you there?"

OOC need to make the page, might take me a while..
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Annelise   The Wastelands - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:25 pm

ooc no problem!

ic She nodded. "That would be lovely, thank you for your advice." she seemed genuinely grateful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wastelands   The Wastelands - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wastelands
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Cathmhaoil-
Jump to: