Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar Lumina Amythyst Disney cynder dustypaws Lulu black Joachim krystal moon sherbet kerrigan snape sound liam
Affiliates
free forum

Donia Travers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meredia

Meredia

Donia Travers Empty
PostSubject: Donia Travers   Donia Travers EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Allegiance: Death Eater Consigliere
House: Slytherin
Allies: Lukas, Amaya, Neutrals, Death Eaters

Assets: Vulnerable appearance, ruthlessness, false charm
Flaws: indifference, obsession with being the best, underestimating enemies

Like her name suggests, Donia is the personification of a proper pureblood lady.

Raised at a Muggle preparatory academy in the Yorkshire Dales, Donia knew from a young age how to conceal her identity as a witch. With little to no contact with her father, Donia learned to become independent, detached and indifferent to her surroundings. She spent her time at the academy reading other people, picking out her marks, and making allies with the children of powerful people. Donia seemed to be a wallflower, but she knew how to appeal to people and became one of the most popular girls in school.

Unfortunately for Donia, the spotlight didn't work in her favour.

After her magic started to manifest erratically, the outbursts caused the death of a fellow student - one of Donia's supposed friends. Her stoic attitude to her friend's passing caused huge suspicion to be placed on Donia and she was asked to leave the school. But by this point she had become a master manipulator, and got let off the hook before muggle authorities could apprehend her.

Presently, Donia works as an investigator and spy for the Death Eaters, her father being a keen man in the movement. Stealth and shadows are her new best friends, rather than making herself a public figure. Cold determination and a desire to never be bettered are Donia's only purpose in life, serving her time as a loyal yet elusive Death Eater. Not to be underestimated, Donia appears to be a paper pusher in the Death Eater ranks, but beneath the stoic exterior is an even more ruthless killer. 

When the axe falls, Donia has already fled the crime scene.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Donia Travers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donia Travers   Donia Travers EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:38 pm

Fascinating :3 I've got to RP with her more! Have that spymaster showdown! Very Happy 

Also love the format for this! May have to edit some of mine to match this!
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

Donia Travers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donia Travers   Donia Travers EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:01 pm

I just wanted to put her basic info first like her loyalties and weaknesses - it reminds me what my characters were originally created for Smile

I think I'll be using Donia more too, she's so secretive and that's what makes her so dangerous and badass Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

Donia Travers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donia Travers   Donia Travers Empty

Back to top Go down

Donia Travers
Page 1 of 1