Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet moon sound cynder Ovauzhar black Disney snape Joachim Lumina kerrigan krystal dustypaws Lulu liam Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
DeathDolohov
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 7:27 am

Yay!  Only ray to go then.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:07 pm

I got a big heavy amazon box in the mail yesterday. I haven't opened it yet, but oh how I do want to.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:29 pm

My boss reclaimed my christas present because I squealed when i saw it in the shop and he said 'for the gifts own safety I cannot let you have it yet.'
AHH I ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS I WANT IT!!!!
(only I can get so excited over a book series)
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 6:43 pm

crouch, your letter came today! all of your letters and packages are sat on my windowsill

looking forward to opening them soon c:

and fyi crouch, the brown envelope is for ray if/when it gets to you
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 4:05 am

Thanks! I can't wait to see yours! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Merry Christmas Eve to all applicable and Merry Early Christmas to those who don't qualify to the previously stated condition!

Wow that was a mouthful!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey hey you know the great thing about being in the UK?
Chritmas starts earlier here than for you.
in 5 hours, to be precise. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 pm

I opened y'alls presents (its traditional in my house to open gifts on the day before) and I freaking love them all! You guys are the bestest
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 2:30 am

i hope you all received my things before today!

if not, happy christmas!
you're all brilliant.

and i love you all.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 1:56 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I OPENED YOUR STUFF

BOOK TOKENS
THANK YOU SO MUCH
I REALLY NEED THESE

and the necklace was beautiful crouch, and its just my style! I'll wear it on new years when i see the partner c:

Death - i appreciate SO much that you wrote max on the packaging, just having it sat on my tableside has made me smile! All these sweets have made me incredibly chill

AND ALL OF YOUR LETTERS MADE ME SMILE BECAUSE IVE BEEN IN A BAD PLACE AND THIS HAS MADE MY DAY

i feel really guilty because you all got me such lovely stuff and i just gave you little things in return D:
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Mer AS LONG AS YOU BUY GOOD BOOKS WITH IT.

Crouch- AHHHHHHHH ITS SO COOL I LOVE IT (had to explain it to my mother though)

Deathy- I love it. My mum was like 'its a broach thats a necklace thats a broach who thinks o that?' (I curretnly have it pinned to my bag so I dont loose it. Very Happy )

-gooey moment, please skip if you like pretending im heartless and evil-

I love christmas. I love giving presents and everything, but its also a really hard time of year. Hell, there is never a day that you realise how many people you miss, how many people you wish were sitting in the room with you more than this day.
or me, this list is actually quiet short. It includes my brother, and all of you. Because you suddenly realise how vast the world is when you are sat in a room that doesnt have the people you feel are family in your heart.

And oh my god I actually cant describe the way my heart hurts when I think of how far away most of you are. Family, to me, has never been about the blood that flows through you. its about the people you meet and end up loving, the people who share the same jokes and loves and ones you can argue with about pointless things (and the people you can wit with, smile and go 'what now' with an evil smile on your face). This is you. all of you. And realising that the family that counts may never actually sit in the same room as you...it hurts.

Sorry, i know its sad for christmas but what im saying is...
yeah.
Your all my family and I adore all of you, and you are the people I wish were around my tree with me.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:12 am

I regret to inform that I can't open your gifts until jab 5th Sad but Merry Christmas!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 4:48 am

Merry Christmas y'all! I'm sorry I couldn't get you guys presents since this is all still a secret to my psrents but I'm moving out next year and will be able to send you guys stuff!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:49 pm

Next year Lir!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:14 am

FINALLY opened your guys gifts! 

Ray: Thank you very much for the gifts! Got to get a some frames for them but they'll look wonderful! Very Happy Thank you very much! 

Riv: Oh man you gifts killed me! X'D I look forward to working on the book and the Joker journal is hilarious! Thank you so much! Very Happy 

Death: Love it! Smile The shirt fits perfectly and looks awesome! Thank you so much!
Very Happy 

Mer: The chocolate was delicious just fyi (Little crumbled but good!) and I loved the card! Thank you very much! Very Happy 

Wrath: Very thoughtful gifts! Very Happy The dragon is currently on my desk and it looks splendid! Thank you very much! Very Happy 

MERRY FORUMIS! EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:40 am

I want a picture when its dne, crouch. I havent seen one made yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4