Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney liam Lumina krystal Amythyst sound black moon kerrigan snape sherbet cynder Ovauzhar Joachim Lulu dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Mountainous Regions

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Mountainous Regions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:11 am

Using the water as a conductor, Kriege jolted electricity through the water right back at Shangdai as Scorpio made a dash for him, attempting to strike her tail into him. All it would take is one prick
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:18 am

Shangdi stopped the stream but not before his hand was jolted which sent him back a ways and his left hand was stunned. "An excellent counter..." He complimented sincerely. Friend or foe, again, strategy was to be admired.

With only one hand, he could not bring his full strength to bare. He was only human after all. But still. He stepped to the side and used Scorpios own momentum against her as he threw her against the wall with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 am

Kreige smirked at the compliment despite the situation. He made a staff of pure lighting and directed it at Shangdai
"I hope you've read your history."

Rocks collapsed onto Scorpio, but her fist broke through as she emerged. Red energy licking the sides of her arms and legs as she stared venomously at Shangdai.
"Here's a treat..." she muttered, sticking her finger into the ground as it turned a sickly black "have the black plague!" The black vein jolted through the ground towards him
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:32 am

Shangdi could hardly believe the coordination of their attacks. He needed to duck to avoid the lightning but if he did he left himself open to the plague... unless he divided them.

Focussing his energy into right hand, he slammed the ground hard to create a chasm that swallowed both himself and Kriege. He had to defeat them one at a time in order to win.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:38 am

Scorpio went to follow but Draco blocked her
"Your fights with me sweetheart." Scorpio scowled and flexed her fingers

"Fine with me."

Kreige immediately clung to the side of the wall, shooting multiple shots of lightning at Shangdai
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:41 am

The man let gravity be his ally as his current velocity was preventing him from being hit but this didn't stop him from thinking nonetheless. 

Soon he landed at the bottom of the cavern he made and called up to him, "Your reputation is well deserved... however you choose the wrong opponent to face."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:48 am

Kreige jumped down and landed in front of him, lighting sparking all over his body.
"That is your opinion, not a fact."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:52 am

"Actually it's fact... you should've stayed up there, to strike me from above..." He told him like a teacher instructing a pupil.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:01 am

"It seems to me like it's slipping your mind just who I am..." The sky above rolled with thunder and cracked with lightning. It ran faster then eyes could follow down to Kreige, running through his arm and circulating as if it was his blood. He slipped off his leather jacket and his undershirt and faced him
"I have to ask why your doing this though. Why us?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:04 am

"It was not by my choosing, if that is what you are implying. I am merely the messenger."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:08 am

Kreige took steps toward Shangdai, each sending off sparks beneath the soles of his bare feet.
"Then can I ask who is behind all this? I understand humans can get frustrated with us sometimes. But whoever this is must be especially ticked if he's taking steps like this."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 am

The oriental laughed at his assumption, "A human?! You think the creator of all this and the bestower of all my powers is but a human?! Your arrogance is truly as he says..." 

"I do not speak for a mere mortal! I speak for another god."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:12 am

Another...God?
Maybe Kreige new him. Or on the off chance he didn't, maybe James did. He was the current leader of the Immortals.
"I never assumed he was a human." Kreige replied. "But if he's another God...then what's his problem with us?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:17 am

"That you exist... that there are those who follow you. He finds it intolerable next to his greatness and what he has done for his people."

"He found me as I was wandering the world as a purposeless nomad. Nothing to my name and even without a name. A man who knew nothing save for the words of Sun Tzu. An ideal one to fulfill his needs..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:24 am

Kreige folded his arms
"So in other words, he believes we're a selfish group of individuals who care nothing for our followers, or our people and would happily throw away mortal lives for the sake of our own desires?" Kreige shook his head

"Seems to me he's the one with the twisted veiw on how we actually are. And this may upset you, but I don't plan on catering to what he needs."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:25 am

"There is belief and then there is fact..."

"The world ruins itself around yet you are blind to everything outside yourselves..."

"So says... The Yellow Emperor.."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:34 am

"Blind?" Now that, THAT couldn't have been more false. I shot bolts at his feet, pinning him there

"WE are not blind. But it isn't our job to interfere in mortal lives. Humans and the like should have the freedom to run themselves. Our interference is only ever at the expense of something greater! Whether that be mankind or otherwise!" Blue lighting flared across the sky
"If your emperor wants a fight, it's a fight he will get."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:36 am

OOC I gtg, I'll reply tomorrow!~ NighT!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:41 am

IOC night Crouch!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:47 pm

"He does not wish to fight... that is why he endows me with these powers..." Subtly he was slowing turning the ground under him into quicksand.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:30 am

Keiege pulled his feet out moving over to solid ground
"It'll take more than that. Your emperor seems like he's underestimating his self made opponents."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:32 am

"The fault is not his. It is mine." Shangdi admitted. He was at his purest an honest man, unafraid to take criticism when it was due. 

"How do you expect Scorpio is doing?" He asked to try and distract him.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 am

"Moderate. She and Draco are evenly matched in speed." But Kreiges attention didn't falter as in his palm appeared a onyx handle, snaking from it a long black whip that sparked with blue and yellow electricity
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 am

"Yes... I can see it too. I have to say among the immortals I've fought so far you two are the most trying."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:40 am

Kreige raise an eyebrow
"Trying? I think you mean unwilling to give up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainous Regions   Mountainous Regions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mountainous Regions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next