Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim dustypaws sound krystal Lumina Disney moon Lulu black sherbet snape liam Ovauzhar kerrigan cynder Amythyst
Affiliates
free forum

Nerdgasm Thread

Go down 
+6
Liria
DeathDolohov
RavenHaven
Meredia
Wrath'stwinSinXx
CrouchJunior
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:03 am

Is me holding a knife to my heart RIGHT NOW really funny to you?
I'll end it, even if you don't care
I never intended to ruin anything for Ashley. She's a dear friend of mine, I was just jelous and the words came out wrong
Don't comment on something you have NO idea the angels of....
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:08 am

Don't I?

Wrath... I am telling you this now. That is not the answer. I love you and think you are a wonderful person. You are extremely creative and a very talented writer.

One thing you need to learn is that I am a blunt person. But the things I say are never to be malicious. It is because I care... I care about everyone even if I show it in a strange way.

Okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:10 am

Fine...just let me cry my feelings before I get over it.
And don't waste your time with liking me Liria, I'm not worth it
I should've never joined this rp
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:12 am

I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:14 am

What?
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:19 am

Well I can understand the need to cry to get over something.

And I can understand the thought process of not feeling like you are worth it.

But as far as wasting my time... Fun Fact. I never do. I don't have any time to waste.

And for joining this rp.... Well... I am not going to tell you what to do. You have to make that choice.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:24 am

Liria, I'm not talented okay? In any way. But thank you for lying Smile
And I'm staying...but Im not good with blunt people...
My emotions are just stuff to toss around. No one ever takes them seriously.
But I'm used to being mentally abused, so it's okay

And I care about everyone too, but like my favorite homestuck character, I yell to show I care. It sounds like I'm angry when I'm not. I'm scared anxiety care...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:27 am

Well if that is your mindset. Then I won't argue! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:30 am

It's not!!! I just...
Why would like me anyways? I'm in no way a good person...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:33 am

PM me and we'll talk. Kay? Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:38 pm

I am super jealous of you Ray. Like, super, super, SUPER jealous of you.

Super. Jealous.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 pm

I know, I'm a lucky girl.  :3
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Cherish the luck! Not everyone has it Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 3:48 pm

1: WRAITH NIGHT VALE IS AMAZING

2: I HAVE THE LAST PIECE OF MY CASTIEL COSPLAY NOW ALL I NEED TO DO IS HAVE MY FRIEND HELP ME CUT MY WIG
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm

I WON A GRAPLAR FROM HEATHER BREWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Grappler?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:27 pm

A ferocious beast from Soulbound. :3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:17 am

Just got to say, "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is AMAZING!!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Agreed, Crouch!

Also
A new teaser was released for the new season of Supernatural.

Now, I've written a few fics for Supernatural now, so imagine my shock when I come across a line in the new teaser that's almost identical to one I wrote! And in a scene that I decided to write, no less!

The setting and wording is a little different, but it remains the same! I wrote:
"I need you here, man."
And the trailer said:
"Please, man. I need you here."

Both are prayer scenes, both to the same character.

I'm now revelling in my understanding of the character praying Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:27 pm

So for those of you who have seen the Star Wars prequels know that...
SPOILERS:

We're the Separatist ACTUALLY evil?

Lets look at the charts. Sure, they're being controlled by a Sith Lord. Already off to a bad start, BUT the reason they went along with Sidious and Dooku is because the Republic was corrupted in their eyes. Check. Bit of a self fulfilling prophecy don't you think? It's like saying, "gee I sure hate how the world is fire and brimstone now, lets see if the devil can fix that."

The entire galactic government was under Sidious's thumb and inadvertently the separatist knew about it. They tried to make the rest of the government see their corruption but they wouldnt have it. They left the republic to create a new more just order. It's not like the American Civil war where the defecting side was clearly in the wrong. In this case, the defecting side were the real good guys. If they had been smart enough to say, "fuck you sidious, viva la revolution!" They might've actually made a better galaxy! Sure, it'd be more capitalistic and run by a Sith for a while but even then Dooku never went out of his way to perform any acts of outstanding evil. Sure he wasnt the nicest guy, but he only performed what he needed to and never went into excess violence or wanton slaughter. He was more of a messiah figure to systems sick of the republics bullshit. He had more support after his death than Obama does now!

Therefore I actually include the Separatist as good guys in the factions spectrums of Star Wars. But that's just me.

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:04 am

Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri (In the spreading darkness I exchange a pledge for the revolution)
Aishita yue ni mebaeta aku no hana (An evil flower that sprouted from love)
Korekara saki otozureru de arou subete wo (With everything that'll happen after this)
Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai kara (I can't let anyone interfere with it)

Kajitsu ga tsugeta mirai (The fruit of the future told me)
Risei w wasureta machi (Of a town that had lost all reason)
Kuroku yuganda ima wo (The present is distorted in blackness)
Yume, risou ni kaeru (Changing dreams into reality)

Doushite? Boku wa kowareta Messiah? (Why?  Am I a broken Messiah?)
Daremo ga nozon da "owari" wo... (It's an "ending" everyone desires)

Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri  (In the spreading darkness I exchange a pledge for the revolution)
Aishita yue ni mebaeta aku no hana  (An evil flower that sprouted from love)
Korekara saki otozureru de arou subete wo  (With everything that'll happen after this)
Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai  (I can't let anyone interfere)

Itsuka boku ga misete ageru (Someday, I will show you)
Hikari kagayaku sora wo (A sky shining with light)

Doushite? Boku wa kowareta Messiah?  (Why?  Am I a broken Messiah?)
Daremo ga yume mita "rakuen" wo... (It's a "Paradise" everyone's dreamed of)

Hirogaru yami no naka kawashiatta kakumei no chigiri (In the spreading darkness I exchange a pledge for the revolution)
Aishita yue ni mebaeta aku no hana  (An evil flower that sprouted from love)
Korekara saki otosureru de arou subete wo (With everything that'll happen after this)
Darenimo jama saseru wake ni wa ikanai  (I can't let anyone interfere)

Itsuka boku ga misete ageru  (Someday, I will show you)
Hikari kagayaku sekai wo (A world shining with light)

Guess the anime! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: New Anime Love    Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:40 pm

I've become seriously obsessed with Sword Art Online. Usually I'm very picky about newer anime's, but this one has me hooked. I mean for one thing it takes place in a MMORPG which is bad ass enough on it's own. Not to mention the story moves quite quickly so you don't get bored from filler episodes or insanely long story arc's.

As well as just when you think the series has to be over and you're pissed off you find out you have sixteen more episodes left to come out in dub's.

Seriously if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Why Avatar the Last Airbender is better than Legend of Korra

Just an immediate disclaimer: I'm not saying that Legend of Korra is a bad show! I personally enjoy it but it does have problems like any shows does.

Let's start with some basics.

Here's what I like about Korra. In season 1 of the show, they introduced us to more mature concepts and new problems for our heroes to tackle. Like in avatar, the nonbenders were kind of glanced over or used for comedic purposes but now they're in the spotlight. That's a side of the Avatar world we haven't seen before and it was truly interesting.

The villain of season 1, Amon, was a lot more complex than Ozai I think. At the beginning of the story you could actually understand his motives. He wasn't just power hungry, he had a crusade he was fighting and given all the badness we saw coming from the Fire Nation in Avatar we could understand where he was coming from. 

The voice acting and animation is as good as ever, maybe even improved a little. I like the new settings and time period and the world's evolution as well as finding out bits and pieces of what became of the old team.

I think Season 1 of Korra was a lot stronger than season 2. Season 2 was where the shows problems became more evident.

Let's start with this. When Aang went on his adventures and made mistakes, we could sympathize because he was still (technically) a young kid 100 years behind his time. We knew he could be naive and inexperienced but we still could forgive his shortcomings and follow him on his journey.

Korra however is a young adult. I'm all for making the avatar of an older age to appeal to new age groups, but her shortcomings seldom make sense. Most often it's her own stubbornness that gets in her way a lot of the time and her mistakes really seem like plot devices rather than an act of inexperience or anything. 

The pacing of the story in season 2 for some reason is like 'chess story telling'. It's 'Korra goes here, korra does this, korra goes there next, knight takes bishop' you get the idea. It's inexplicably rushed and because of this the emotional impact of the tale suffers. Avatar was a master at timing the show with enough emotion and action to make a satisfying story. But it's almost like watching a friend recap what happened in Korra rather than watching it. You get all the ideas but none of the heart.

The action scenes too aren't as impressive as they were in Avatar. Look at a duel between Azula and Aang and then one of Korra and Amon. Azula and Aangs fights were stretched out affairs with lots of room to show the impressive and imaginative powers of bending. But in fights on Korra, it's usually kept to only a single type of move and not even moves we haven't seen before. It still looks nice don't get me wrong but it's not as exhilarating.

Maybe this one is just me personally, but I would've liked to have seen more fall out from the other countries towards the fire nation. I mean you can't just make nice with a county you've been to war with for 100 years! Friction is still there. That would be like if the al qaeda said 'JK LOL XD' to America. We wouldn't give immediate amnesty until they proved themselves. But again, maybe that one is just me.

Lastly, the endings seem to be very copout. I can't say much here without giving anything away so I'll leave it at that. 

But even so, I think Korra still has merit and I will continue to watch it to conclusion. I'd love to hear other opinions!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 pm

Soul Eater Drinking Game:

Take a shot every time Tsubaki yells 'BLACKSTAR!!' in a concerned voice
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:47 pm

So I just realized something the other day, Qui Gon Jinn is actually the most backwards ass Jedi ever. In fact if I didn't know any better, I'd say he was actually a Sith master! 0_0

Here's why!

1. Before the podrace, he tells Anakin to 'Feel, don't think. Use your instincts.' 
The Jedi code is completely against that! The code basically instructs to control emotion and rely on wisdom and knowledge so if Quigon were REALLY a jedi, he would've told Anakin, 'Just think kiddo and you'll get through it.'

2.  Jedi never seek conflict and yet he seemed to relish it! 9/10 it was Obi Wan who got them out of fights. Escaping the trade federation, Obiwan. Escaping Darth Maul, Obiwan. The list goes on.

3. Quigon believe it or not has an ego. A big one too! The minute he meets Jar Jar he insults him (can't say I blame him but this shows a huge sense of superiority ((not that it isn't true)). Next he seems to look down on everyone else as either stupid or inexperienced. He doesn't heed the words of his very talented apprentice about anything, he believes himself to be of higher authority than a queen and continually treats the real queen like a burden and gambles with people's lives with Watto almost readily. That's kind of twisted.

4. He defies the Jedi Council regularly. One could argue he's justified doing this as this is the same group of people who didn't even know when the dark lord of the sith was standing not even a foot away from them, but even so. Most jedi follow them to the ends of the earth and Quigon never even attempts to play by their rules, going so far as to vow to train a kid whom the Council said 'This is a bad idea' to in secret. And guess which time the council is actually right? -_-
When Yoda says a bad idea something is, listen you should!

5. The lessons he left behind for his students: Obi wan then says, 'Fuck you Yoda, I'm training this kid', look how well that turned out.
Obi Wan believes 'Only Sith deal in Absolutes' which is an absolute.
Anakin, like his pre-mentor, also readily defies the jedi council which causes most of the conflcits that turn him into Darth Vader.

Dear Qui Gon,
Thank you! Love ruling the galaxy thanks to you, and Jar Jar, and every other schmuck who made this possible!
Warm Wishes (get it? Because you're in hell? XD)
-The Sith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerdgasm Thread   Nerdgasm Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerdgasm Thread
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next