Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound Lumina kerrigan snape Disney Lulu cynder krystal moon Ovauzhar liam dustypaws Joachim Amythyst black sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

Heather's Underground Hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:45 am

Sam: I'm barley conscious, the world around me swirling. I'm bleeding in various places, and I ache all over. I'm amazed that I'm still alive; I'm no supernatural being.

When Crest helps me up, I pretty much fall into his arms, not able to move myself at all.

Ray: I laugh, "Which means I truly did torture you..." I stand, grinning, pointing my wand at him. "You're not getting out of here alive..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:54 am

Everything Crouch says moves slowly through my mind, as if I'm actually considering this.
If there's one thing I know about Crest, is that he's loyal and truly good to Sam; I would've been able to tell otherwise. And the way Sam looks and acts around him, she doesn't even act that way around me; I know when someone truly loves someone else and Sam definitely shows that towards Crest.
But still, what DID I actually owe him? Nothing it seemed, I haven't done anything that would require me to owe anything to him. And I knew he didn't trust me fully, but even if he didn't...I don't care.
I'll do what I believe is right regardless if Crest trusts me or not; I'd rather die than let Sam be depressed for the rest of her life.
Finally, after what seemed like an hour, I look up at Crouch
"I'm not killing Crest, he makes Sam happy in a way I never could. I couldn't be a hero to anyone if I wanted too, besides, I don't want to be that to Sam; I'm her friend not her love."
I then narrow my eyes, "and who says he's holding onto Sam? You wouldn't know what love is...but I do...and I know what they have is real." Ice grows over my fingers to form 5 foot ice claws
"Sorry Crouch, but I'm going in whether you let me or not."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:02 am

Crouch: I stare at him, as though almost lost in nostalgia, "You know... you remind me someone... someone I HATED."

I was of course referring to my old arch enemy, Wolf. That accursed Ravenclaw who was always the white to my black. How his smarts often allowed him to match my cunning. How his magic was on par with my own.

He had vanished of course. Not by my doing to my shame, but he had not held a presence for a long time.

But even still, the mere thought of having an equal out in the world sickened me... I do NOT have equals. I have many inferiors and one superior.

(Did Crouch just find his new archenemy?! 8D )

Crest: "Yes, you did torture me. I confess to that."

"But I AM getting out of here alive." I kick her hand.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:04 am

My wand flies out of my hand and I'm quick to catch it. I point my wand at his back and say, "Sectum Sempra!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:08 am

I stare at him seriously
"Deal with it." I point one of my clawed hands at him
"Sometimes there are people who JUST can match you, and in some cases...are better than you."
A blizzard starts to whirl around us

(OvO maaaaaaaaybe >:])
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:12 am

Moving to phone.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:15 am

OOC We shall see >Very Happy

IC

Crouch: "Only one is better than me" I correct him snappishly, "And he's the one I serve..."

Crest: With my leg still out, I quickly swing it back to where my back was. I had to avoid a serious injury or Sam would never make it out alive. The flesh on my leg starts to rip and tear like old fabric. Newly formed canals of red broke from my skin and each stream seemed to be in a race to reach the bottom of my leg first.

Even I can't suppress a cry of anguish.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:24 am

I smirk, walking closer, "Face it, Crest. You've lost! Your dearest Sam is so close to death... Why don't you join her?" I lift my wand, "Avada..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:27 am

I cock one eyebrow in an almost...prideful manner
"We'll see about that Crouch. You've yet to prove anything"
In my mind, I couldn't help but barely crack a mental grin
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:31 am

Crouch: "We shall see..." Without another sound, I appear before him, just a mere inch from his face and let an explosion of enchanted flames erupt from my body like a volcano from the pits of hell.

Crest: "I don't quit until I'm dead. STUPEFY!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:37 am

I move to dodge, but, regretfully, I'm a second too late. The spell hits mywand arm, my whole arm and that half of my body stunned. I glare at Crest, then smirk, "Good luck keeping her alive..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Leon   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:38 am

I was expecting ANYTHING but this. The fire charred my skin and I jumped back far, hissing in pain. I watched the burns on my body slowly heal themselves and bits of my now burned clothes chip off.
At least I wasn't fighting Elijah, otherwise those flames would've hurt A HELL OF A LOT WORSE.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:42 am

Crouch: "That's one of the things I love about fire... it's reliability. You can always count on it."

Crest: I don't need luck, just time to heal her.

"You're pathetic." I tell Raven without looking into her eyes, "You're even more a slave than back then." With that I walk off.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:48 am

OOC: And introducing god numero dos!

Leon:
I mutter asshole under my breath and step back, waiting for the burns to wear off.

Elijah:
"It sure is Crouch." I say, jumping down from a tree next to Leon, "at least for me I would say it is." I flick my magma colored eyes to Leon
"Need some help?"

Leon:
I take a few breathes before standing straight again
"You have no idea how perfect your timing is."

Elijah:
"I'll take that as a yes." I turn to this Crouch and lite my hands with blue fire.
"I hope you'll entertain me, not many mortals do."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:51 am

My eye twitches a little at his words, but I let him go. It's not as if I'm going back to Azkaban, and I have tortured him to a satisfying point. Now I just need to get Sylvester back...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:54 am

Crouch: "Well now..." I chuckle insanely, "Rather rude to just appear without any introduction, wouldn't you say?"

Crest: I take Sam outside, hobbling along despite my bad leg. It's at this point I find myself thanking the most extreme part of the Strayer training. Critically injuring myself once gave me the determination to go on.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:00 am

Feeling movement, I look up, tyhe swirls lessening some for me to see a figure. "... Crest...?" My voice is raspy and weak from all the screaming and torture.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Elijah   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:00 am

I raise both of my eyebrows, and I thought this man was lacking in manners.
"Well, would you like one?" I ask
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:04 am

Crouch: "Might as well, I always think it's more polite to know someone's name before you end them..."

"My name as you probably know is Crouch Junior the IV."

Crest: "I assume you two can handle this?" I ask the pair, gesturing to the girl in my arms, who was one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:10 am

Leon:
I was momentarily distracted when I saw how absolutely awful Sam looked.
"Sam!!" I look to Elijah, a look of concern and extreme worry in my eyes

Elijah:
"Go" I turn to Crouch, "My name is Elijah, I'm Leon's cousin and The Vampiric God of Fire." Then I address Leon one last time
"I can handle this."

Leon:
I get over to Sam as fast as I could and look at her with extreme worry in my eyes, which was accompanied by fear.
"Sam?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Samantha   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:15 am

Hearing my name again, I look to Leon, only seeing his figure, not any real detail. "...Leon...?" I cough, blood spittle coming from my mouth as I do.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:21 am

Crouch: "Oh... and I was just beginning to enjoy myself, oh well... I'll have to just take what I can get..."

Crest: Feeling I could trust Leon wholeheartedly after this experience, I take his hand and disapparate us to Honora Castellum, the Strayer's residence and hideout.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Both   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:28 am

Elijah:
"And that is a lesson well learned."

Leon:
I vanish with Crest and Sam, still terrified for Sam's well being.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:36 am

OOC gtg night folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heather's Underground Hangout   Heather's Underground Hangout - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heather's Underground Hangout
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7