Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar black Lulu Disney krystal moon Lumina cynder kerrigan sherbet liam Amythyst sound dustypaws snape Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Louis needs your help!

Go down 
+7
Liria
DeathDolohov
KurdtLogan
RavenHaven
CrouchJunior
Meredia
RiverSeth
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Louis needs your help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 pm

black
pencil
strawberry
summer
sunny
fire
darker
sun
grounded
thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:21 pm

the voice? why are you watching that shit? Razz

River: in general you're a fairly balanced person (once again, i am at a loss for other vocabulary). You're fiery and stubborn (red and fire, says it all) but your preference to shade and darker colours counteracts this. This creates the middle ground of your likeness to mild weather, not too warm, not too cold. And banana milkshake, that's pretty neutral i suppose?

So most of the time, on the outside you're collected and aware of yourself. Precise, even.

Mer: You're like a coin. On the plus side, your preference of being in the sun means you can relax and be cheerful, but the sun can also drown you out and hide your imperfections. The same with a lamp, the light is so intense that it acts as a neat shroud. You're all smoke and mirrors woman!

Crouch: I'm going to hazard that you're bitter about many aspects of life too (salt) and you regard most of your actions in a logical, calculated manner. I doubt you leave much (if anything) to chance. Although this doesn't mean you're not impulsive on ocassion. (fire) 90% of the time you're a level headed guy.

You probably have a massive temper too if pushed too far? (thunderstorms)

Raven: I'm only going to add that with the roses/skulls on darker clothing, this demonstrates you clearly have a lighter side to you which may not always be prominent, but it's definitely there!

Kurdt: well fuck, i've pretty much said everything but the phone might show you desire to be close to people, but on the flip side you also want to keep them at a certain distance to you, having them too close would make you uncomfortable/claustrophobic (air = space, etc)

Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I guess that's true, but not 100%.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Sisters watching it, im in the same room.

banana milkshake is like, the colest thing ever. lol
But you havent tried milkshake until you try my home make ones.

im very aware of myself...and of other people. i know what to do and say to annoy people. and make them smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 pm

considering i've based my answers on about 10 words, i've surprised myself!

okay for Death:
(this is the part where i get it completely incorrect...)

I'll start with the pencil. You prefer to be on the straight and narrow at all times, set on the future and hard to deter from your goals. You're a person with good moral foundations too.

Although probably not seen often, you have an intense temper (can be bad or good) which probably makes you quite set/firm in many situations. I'm guessing you're an absolutist (ie Murder is wrong, no exceptions.) and you'll stand your ground when challenged.

You can be lighthearted as well, and i'm going to guess you're a bit sappy at times (strawberries)
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:31 pm

i dont like how right this is
-crawls away-
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 pm

This looks like fun!

Color: Yellow
Object: Sheet music or script
Flavor: strawberry
Season: summer
Weather: sunny
Element: fire

I wear more darker clothing.

I prefer sun.

I am grounded and in the moment.

I rely on thought and instinct lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Colour - Purple
Object - Book
Flavour - Salt
Season - Winter
Weather - Rain
Element - Fire

I wear mainly darker coloured clothing

I prefer being in the shade

My head is usually in the clouds

I rely more on my thoughts

There ya go :3
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 2:38 am

Purple
Internet...(I dunno if that counts)
Sweet
Spring
Rain
Water

dark clothing
shade
both - When outside of my room, grounded. When inside, up in the clouds.
both thinking/intuition
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:49 pm

sounds fun. c:

Colour- Black
Object- Paintbrush
Flavour- Watermelon
Season- Winter
Weather- Snowy
Element- Shadows

I wear mainly darker coloured clothing. (though I do have a nice bright couple of t-shirts in my wardrobe)

I prefer being in the shade. (ugh I hate the heat/sun)

My head is usually in the clouds. (Proud daydreamer)

I rely more on my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm

i'll get around to doing you guys i swear, it's just that you're all actually difficult to... guess, so i've been putting it off

why do you all pick similar things...ahhh!. it's the equivalent of telling someone 'i like music' or 'i love eating food'

-makes sweeping generalisations-
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Warning: I doubt these will be very accurate. Some things simply don't say anything about people. It can't be helped.

Sorry Sad

So uh Phoenix, the only thing i picked out for you is that there's a lot of contrast in your answers (rain, fire) I'm gonna assume you're an indecisive person? With salt, i reckon that you can be bitter, but it's probably very subtle. As in, you wouldn't show it so outwardly if you were angry with someone unless they really pushed you.

Now Cynder. You're a person who readily finds solace and refuge in your own thoughts. Sometimes reality gets you down. (daydreamer) I'm guessing you're quite a controlled person too? you'd rather keep a certain facade instead of showing your true emotions (Winter, snow, shadows etc.).
Obviously with the paintbrush, you're clearly very creative! And they let you paint any picture you want and escape reality for a bit. (take what you wish from that)
And watermelons are sweet, i'm betting you are too. -throws guess-

Tempest, this one's probably not going to be accurate at all, sorry Sad
When with friends or family, you might feel the need to protect them, preferring to be the one in charge/control. Part of you is stable and almost nurturing (spring and water) but on the other hand you can be just destructive. After all, rain/water can either destroy or sustain people.

in short, i wouldn't get on your bad side!

( This'll probably be really wrong too..) Liria, SUN SUN SUN. Everything about your answers radiates sunshine. It seems to me you're quite a 'bright' person in general. You have a good sense of humour? However, light can also be overpowering sometimes, and easy to hide behind/be blinded by. There's probably a LOT more to you than you being a light-hearted, probably peppy person.
The glass is half full instead of half empty...?

---------
THE END.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 pm

Louis needs your help! - Page 2 Tumblr_mbnsih95Ha1qao3r5o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Liria   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Fascinating.... Pretty accurate. (cept I didnt understand the whole "light blinding" bit)

But Great Job! Smile
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 pm

LouisSabre wrote:

Now Cynder. You're a person who readily finds solace and refuge in your own thoughts. Sometimes reality gets you down. (daydreamer) I'm guessing you're quite a controlled person too? you'd rather keep a certain facade instead of showing your true emotions (Winter, snow, shadows etc.).
Obviously with the paintbrush, you're clearly very creative! And they let you paint any picture you want and escape reality for a bit. (take what you wish from that)
And watermelons are sweet, i'm betting you are too. -throws guess-
This is honestly the most accurate thing I've ever seen about me.

First of all: Yes. I find easy solace in my own mind. People irk me, and my mind is my 'safe place' so to say.
I hate reality. It's honestly one of the worst things for me. It does, as you put it, bring me down.

I suppose I'm controlled. I can be very put together in my personality, and yes, constantly wear a facade to hide my emotions. I'm pretty masked and collected to keep others from prying about my emotions, (a fact I'm proud to say since I have it in common with Pitch, nyehehe)

And yes yes. I paint to get away from the world, as well. Same with reading. Any way to escape this damned place and find solace in the wonderful world of my own.

People say I'm sweet, but I never really know. ;w;

ejriguegr thank you.
this is amazing.

Is there anything else you can 'guess' off of?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Damn, Louis. That was 100% correct.

I find it difficult to make concrete decisions - I know I'm shit at it, it's not one of my best traits.
And when I'm angry/upset, I tend to keep it inside and, like you said, only show it when my emotions are that much stronger.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Liria, i just meant that if someone's a constant ray of sunshine all the time, others might find it overpowering, some people can't handle really cheerful people lol

i was actually close, wow ok!

Cynder, the only other thing i could comment on is your bright t-shirts. It's gonna sound tenuous but never mind Razz

Although you keep this careful 'mask' about you, a lot of the time you're genuinely bright and cheerful, you break out of down moments by using creative means (link back to paintbrush and daydreaming here)
Saying what i said before basically. -facepalm-

-bows- thanks everyone, your input was really useful for some of my college work, hope you enjoyed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:08 pm

LouisSabre wrote:

Cynder, the only other thing i could comment on is your bright t-shirts. It's gonna sound tenuous but never mind Razz

Although you keep this careful 'mask' about you, a lot of the time you're genuinely bright and cheerful, you break out of down moments by using creative means (link back to paintbrush and daydreaming here)
Saying what i said before basically. -facepalm-
It's amazing how accurate you are, holy hell.
Are you sure you don't know me irl?
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm

unless you live in Scotland then probably not Razz

thanks! glad i got some things right
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 pm

Oh I wish I could live in scotland <3

mmhm~

What other things do you go off of that you can expand your 'guesses'?
Or is that all, because I wouldn't want to be a bother.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:27 pm

i'm not sure what you mean lol

well your response to my assumptions helped me a little bit, obviously if i'd been completely wrong in the first place then i wouldn't have been able to add a bit more information

i literally base my conclusions from the connotations of the words you chose. Hidden meanings and things. E.g red represents strong emotion like anger or love, or fire probably shows a stubborn/fierce or wild/unstable personality.

lots of guesswork...
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Huh, I see.

That's actually really quite brilliant.
I'm not precisely sure how to put it, as I've never had someone read me so easily. I must admit, though, I do rather enjoy it.

Thank you, again~ I quite enjoyed this.
Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

no problem! i needed to try it out on a few people, so i'm just glad you replied Smile

I was surprised it was correct myself, i was expecting to make a lot of mistakes....

maybe we can all be summed up in a few words.
odd.
:3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:41 pm

I agree with Cynder, it was weirdly awesome :3

You're scarily accurate O.o

Thanks a lot, Louis! If you could work out anything else from mine I'd be over the moon, you're awesome at this, but it's ok if you don't want to

Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 pm

hmm
i think i said most of it... i suppose the sole thing i could add is that you can be quite cold/distant from people without realising you're doing it? (really stretching it now, lol)

i literally interpreted that from winter and book. idek.

the obvious thing i could say is that clearly you're a bookworm too.
I'm done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis needs your help!   Louis needs your help! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis needs your help!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next