Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal black Disney Amythyst Ovauzhar cynder Lulu Joachim snape liam dustypaws sherbet sound kerrigan Lumina moon
Affiliates
free forum

Homestuck Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Homestuck Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:25 pm

I agree with you, he's actually pretty awesome. He's also really, really nice for Nepeta, they're the best moirail pairing I've seen. Despite being kind of blood-racist concerning the other trolls, he's actually kinda nice.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:27 pm

He's just traditional. I think it's important for him to follow the Hemospectrum, as he seems to be the only troll doing so. I think it's safe to assume that a lot of trolls their age don't follow it either, so it's up to troll like Equius to make sure traditions don't die out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:29 pm

He's not one of my favourites, but I don't dislike him.
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 pm

I just hate how the fandom ruins some of the characters. For example, most fans make Tavros out to be a little sweetheart, when in reality he is actually quite an asshole. And when people moan about Vriska killing him, they seem to forget that Tavros attacked her first.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 pm

I don't think tavros is a sweetheart, maybe nice at times, but someone remind me how he was an ass (other than attacking vriska) because I want to rp him better
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I don't really have any issues with the Homestuck fandom. I have more of a problem with a particular way most of the Supernatural fandom RPs one of the characters; it's just so WRONG that it grates on me.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:38 pm

I wouldn't say he was an asshole, per se. More like maybe he came across that way in his 'shyness'?
Back to top Go down
KurdtLogan

KurdtLogan

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Tavros is actually dickish to quite a lot of people. I hate when people are like "But he's just a shy little sweetheart" because he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 6:43 pm

It's been a while since I've read much with him in it, so I can't really remember him much more than 'a shy sweetheart'.

He was a bit of a dick when he was with Vriska and John, and John had the ring, but at that point he was pretty much just desperate for Vriska's approval anyway. She was the only person he'd found, and the only one he knew where he was. He was bound to start tagging along with her, defending her, feeling affection for her thus leading to dickish actions, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homestuck Thread   Homestuck Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homestuck Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7