Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam moon Amythyst Lulu cynder snape krystal sherbet dustypaws Ovauzhar Joachim Disney black Lumina kerrigan sound
Affiliates
free forum

The Leaky Cauldron

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
AmythystDolohov
RiverSeth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:13 am

Raven nods, "Agreed!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:21 am

"Stop being crazy all of you!!" He grabs the sides of his head as though to hold his own temple in one piece. 

He tried to make his way out of the place, scrambling to leave. The stress of all the days events were making his head cloud and fog up to the point of uncoordination. 

This made the bartender shout at them, "Hey! You get him upstairs until he sobers up!" he yelled accusingly, believing them to be nothing more than young drinkers.

OOC Who's ready for a shit storm on my next post?
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:31 pm

He stood and grabbed his fellow Death Eater by the arm. "Sorry about that Tom. We'll make sure he sobers up before we come back down." He tugged on his brother's arm. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:01 pm

"Come on, Crouch. Let's just calm down and stay for a few more minutes..." Raven grabs his other arm.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Birth of the New Dark Lord   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Crouch let himself get dragged upstairs, his eyes remained open while his mind became vacant. His sight blurred into blobs and his struggles became minute twitches and spasms in his friends arms.

And then... in that vacancy came new sight.

Black clouds swarmed in through the windows and doors, seeping inside and like a plague. These clouds engulfed the room, yet no one but him seemed to see them. Were they mad? How could they not see it? He could see it! Surely someone else could've!

'They can't see it for I, Lord Voldemort, don't wish to speak to them...'

No, that couldn't be... 

His master speaks to him? 

The man truly was a god...

The fog molded into the man Crouch had devoted his entire life to, the man who had given him a second chance at life and the pursuit of vengeance...

'They have not earned my presence as you have, but they also have not kindled my anger as you have...'

"Your anger? My Lord, how could I have offended you? I said you were irreplaceable..." Crouch muttered to himself, speaking to the air to any onlooker.

'You have insulted me by not having faith in my lessons. Have I not taught you all you knew, all I knew?"

"Yes my lord...?" the dark lord's fist responded in both confirmation and question.

"And you dare belittle my power by saying you are not sufficient to carry out my goals? My grand design? What do you believe me to be? A mere man?" The delusion of the dark lord asked incredulously of his servant and his servant alone.

"No! Of course not my lord! How might I make amends for my insult?" Crouch pleaded in desperation. His heart lurching in terror of offending his father figure.

The dark lord's anger seemed to turn into a comforting hand his Crouch's shoulders, 'Rebuild. You must rebuild what was lost. Punish the cowardly who flee or face us but welcome the ones who would be loyal. But build in your name, my son... I may be your influence but you must create for yourself. I had always had faith in you continuing my work should my fight against death itself go awry. You must rebuild dear Crouch, and I shall guide you...' The last syllables echoes as the clouds left the same way they had entered, creeping out of the door and vanishing.

When Crouch's master at last vanished, he looked around the room where his friends were still oblivious to the dark fog he had seen. This epiphany had to be shared! His master's words were spoken, his orders made! 

Excitement cracked and exploded in Crouch's soul, he stood up, back on his feet once more both in spirit and physically.

And there was so much to do...

"He has spoken..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:50 pm

Her eyes have widened throughout that whole thing, and she has now grown very, very worried for her dearest friend.  "Crouch...?  Are you okay...?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 pm

He recognized the eyes of a crazed man when he saw them and Crouch's eyes definitely seemed crazy. "Crouch...?" he asked softly. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: ooc   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:25 am

Oh SNAP!!! Crouchy bear has jumped off the deep end entirely xD
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 am

"I am far better than okay. He has spoken to me, and he was incensed at my lack of faith..." He told them with that mad gaze glued on his face.

OOC Cheer up guys it gets a LOT worse >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:27 am

Raven's eyes widen, and she looks at Death, then back at Crouch.  "So... What did he say?"  She has always been intrigued with Crouch's insanity, but this is getting a little scary.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 2:09 pm

He eyed the man warily. He knew what it was like to suddenly hear voices in one's head. It wasn't pretty, the aftermath. "Please, tell us what he said, Crouch."

OOC Oh good, I was hoping that, I don't know, it'd get better or something bad like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm

"He reprimanded me for not having faith in all he taught me, and told me to make amends by rebuilding what was lost in my own name..."

"He, the Dark Lord, spoke to me and told me he would guide me. I am now his prophet..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Raven doesn't know what to say to this.  She's happy he's decided to take Voldemort's place, but she only wishes that she was the one to have convinced him.  But still, she is really worried for her best friend and mentor.  "That's, uh, great, Crouch!"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 am

He decided to take Raven's lead and go with it. "See? This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. You were meant to take his place once his time was up."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 am

"So it would seem. How very naive of me to think he would not have a plan in case of his demise..."

OOC When the psycho says he's getting visions from a dark god, smile and nod...  Shocked
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:39 am

Raven wishes she could tell him that Voldemort didn't give a damn about any of them, but she doesn't want to ruin Crouch's insane spirit... Not that he'd even believe her anyway.  At least he's not sulking anymore.  "Of course! Now what are you going to do first?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 12:00 pm

"We'll help you in any way we can, Crouch. We've got your back."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:40 am

"For now it would be best to disappear for a time, let the dust settle before we start anything of grand scale..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:09 am

"Right."  This feels so strange.  She's finally free from that no-nosed prima donna.  She's not tied to him anymore.  She can now just help her best friend out.  It's a nice feeling...
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 pm

OOC "no-nose prima donna" -sniggers-

IC He nodded in agreement. "I agree. Where do you plan on going?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Yeah, I had fun coming up with that. xD
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:09 pm

"For now I dare not speak it. The fewer people know my location the better and you'd be wise to follow suit. Suffice it to say you will all be contacted once the moment is upon us..." He promised with a dark resolve.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm

"Alright..."  Raven just smiles and nods, hiding her worry for her best friend.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Death   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 am

"Get into contact with us as soon as you have a plan, or at least the beginnings of one." He patted his brother's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:48 pm

"Very good. For now, I shall disappear. Best of luck my friends and may the Dark Lord smile down upon you..." 

With that he vanished into thin air into self imposed exile. His time would be spent on contemplation of his new Herculean task charged by his lord. Perhaps it too would be in his favor to study past dark lords as well to learn the trade.

Gellert Grindelwald.
Herpo the Foul.
Those were just two of the dark pioneers who had laid the foundation for Crouch's former, though he would argue current, master. All of them had lead up to him, and now all Crouch could pray for now was to be even half of what Voldemort was in his prime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaky Cauldron   The Leaky Cauldron - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaky Cauldron
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts :: In and around London-
Jump to: