Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Joachim Lumina snape kerrigan Amythyst sound Lulu black sherbet cynder krystal Ovauzhar liam moon Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Second-floor girls' lavatory

Go down 
+2
CrouchJunior
IceFirebolt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Second-floor girls' lavatory Empty
PostSubject: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 pm

This girls' toilets is situated on the second floor of Hogwarts Castle. It has been out of order ever since a student named Myrtle was killed there. Myrtle has haunted the bathroom ever since the Ministry of Magic stopped her from haunting Olive Hornby who had been teasing Myrtle just before her death, leading it to be a place most students do not want to enter. This bathroom holds the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. To get in the Chamber, a person needs to say "open" in Parseltongue. This will cause the tap with a snake on the side (a tap which incidentally, never worked) to move into the floor, revealing a tunnel which leads downwards into the Chamber.
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Ice is still tied up to the sink pipes and also STILL unconscious. (For the reason, see the Viaduct Courtyard!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:28 pm

"Isn't this perfect?" Cocked his head to one side and smiled.
"I say we leave her here..." and seal the door.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

-Crazy Grin- Beautiful my friend, pure art...

-Turns to Ice's unconscious body- Please tell Wolf I said... Hello. -laughs and walks out-
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Ice slowly wakes up with a headache. She opens her eyes, still oblivious to her situation. She tries to move her arms but notices she can't. Then she sees what has happened.
"VINE! YOU BASTARD!", she screams and pulls at the ropes, but it's futile. "Help!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Kisses Ice's wand and puts inside his pocket and leaves with Crouch.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Oh, I forgot something,
Silencio! laughs and goes out
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 pm

-Crazy Grin, pats Vine on the back, laughing- So want to make bets on how long it'll take someone to find her?
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

"Damn it!", Ice tries to scream, but her voice is silenced. "Son of a banshee and a troll!", she mouths! Damn it. Nobody will ever find her like this. And she can't even move enough to kick the pipes and make noise like that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:37 pm

O o c: Crouch, I am in the great hall now
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:42 pm

Slowly, Ice was starting to get desperate. Nobody ever came into this toilet and even Myrtle seemed to be sobbing in a cubicle and not at all keen to come out and help her. When would someone come looking for her?
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm

It felt like it had been hours now. And still, nobody had come. "Please, somebody help.", Ice mouthed, knowing it was ridiculous. Nobody could hear her. Not even Myrtle, the damn spotty, miserable, moaning, useless freak of a ghost was still sobbing in her cubicle.
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Now Ice was slowly getting thirsty. She screamed in frustration ... of course, it was silent because Vine, "that waste of good oxygen" had silenced her before leaving, the bastard.
And to top off this messed up situation, her wrist was starting to throb like mad. Blood was running down it, dripping onto her robes. Now that the adrenaline of the duel was gone, she saw that it was actually bleeding quite a bit. And with her arms tied up like they were, she couldn't even try to stop the bleeding.
"H-Help me, please!", she mouthed again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:04 pm

-approaching the girls' bathroom, suddenly she didn't feel as brave as she did when she left Butterfly in the common room. she'd heard all of the stories about Myrtle and did not really want to face her.

she tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.-

That's strange.

pulls out her wand and points it at the door-

Alohomora!

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceFirebolt

IceFirebolt

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Ice felt her strength slowly draining away as her blood continued to drip onto her robes. Her head was spinning, her throat screaming for water. Damn it, if only she could have reached the sink that was ... just ... above ... her. Ah! She tried once more to break the ropes, but, of course, it was unsuccessful.
All of the sudden, everything goes black around her.

o o c: I need to leave, so I fainted AGAIN. Wink Bye everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:17 pm

-opens the door and immediately hears sobbing from one of the stalls. Mutters under her breath-Oh great, Myrtle.

-cautiously enters the bathroom and is shocked to find Ice's body, unconscious, bloody, and coiled in rope. Completely ignores any snarky comments made by Myrtle-

Ice!!

-points her wand at the rope-

Removere! (a spell that removes - occ - want to leave work, sorry)

-grabs Ice under the arms and starts to drag her to the hospital wing because she's too panicked to remember to do anything else. Starts yelling down the hallway as she goes.-

Help! Anyone! Ice needs help!

Last edited by Hermia Silver on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm

hear's yelling- wonders if she should turn round and go use a different bathroom- i just waned a quite pee :p
-curiosity gets the best of her and heads towards the sound of the yelling..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 pm

O o c: Dee, you are late. Everyone already moved from there to the hospital wing
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 am

-follows Wolf's direction and returns to the girls' bathroom looking for Ice's wand. Walks into the bathroom forgetting that she might encounter Myrtle. Myrtle, however, did not let her forget-

"Oh, come to stare at dead girl? My bathroom has been too popular today. I haven't been able to concentrate on my thoughts about death."

-dang- Umm...hi Myrtle. -she started awkwardly- No. -trying not to sound disrespectful or disinterested as she's heard stories about how Myrtle won't stop once set off- I'm so sorry to disturb your....thoughts, but I needed to return to look for something. You didn't happen to see what happened earlier today, did you?

-Myrtle floated through the air and sat on a sink- Oh yes, there was a boy here earlier, I wanted to tell him that it's a GIRLS bathroom, MY bathroom. But he seemed busy tying that bloody and beaten girl up. -points toward the ropes still scattered on the floor.-

-listens intently to Myrtle's story but is scanning the room for Ice's wand. When Myrtle appeared to stop, she asked,- Myrtle, in all that, you didn't happen to see what happened to Ice's wand, did you?

Of course I did, I saw everything! -flies around Hermia's head looking at the young Gryffindor quite insulted.- That boy took it. You know, that Slytherin boy who looks like an ogre, with long white blonde hair worn in last century's fashion, nasty expression, grunting like a troll, must be too stupid if he came into the girls' bathroom.

-From Myrtle's perfectly accurate description, she knew exactly who Myrtle was talking about. Her brow furled and eyes narrowed. Vine. -turns back to Myrtle- Thank you, Myrtle, you were so helpful. I'll leave you to return to those, um, morbid thoughts of yours. -backed away from Myrtle slowly to the door then raced outside-

[ooc - credit shared with Ebony.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:17 am

Angelica walked in the bathroom with her arm linked with Navy's, and her breath held.
Once angelica pushed her in a cubicle, she began to breathe again.
"Take as long as you want!" She said, as she looked for the so-called Moaning Myrtle.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:26 am

I thanked her and undressed. Turning on the hot water and relishing in the feel of it against me. I felt safe umong the water. I washed myself quickly then stood there, warming myself and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 am

Angelica heard a giggle. A girl's giggle. She smiled. "Myrtle? Is that you!?"
A transparent girl appeared right in front of Angelica. "Yes, I'm MOANING Myrtle. Now, what are you going to do? Throw a book through me to see how many points you get?"
Angelica shook her head. "What? No. I just wanted to pay you a visit. Hi, I'm Angelica Ivashkov."
Myrtle looked at Angelica as if she was crazy. "Russian? With a Bulgarian accent? How weird...." She said as she floated away, moaning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:34 am

I could hear something high-pitched over the running water, but I ignored it. I should probably get out soon, but it was just so soothing. The water ran down the shower wall in rivulets. I touched it with my fingers. Watching the water swell over my hand. Water, so determined, yet so unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Angelica   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am

Angelica laid against the wall, almost dozing off to sleep at the feel of the warm steam from Navy's hot shower.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Second-floor girls' lavatory EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 am

I shut off the water and flip my wet hair back, then wrap a towel around myself. "Ang, chuck us the robes?" I called to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second-floor girls' lavatory   Second-floor girls' lavatory Empty

Back to top Go down

Second-floor girls' lavatory
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next