Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar cynder Amythyst sound krystal snape Disney Lumina moon dustypaws liam sherbet black Lulu Joachim kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

The Seth House

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: The Seth House   The Seth House EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:59 pm

(OOC this is taking place the night Me and Crouch find out the truth)
The house had been closed off for years, ever since I had killed them. In paper, the house was mine, but I didn’t want it. Why would I want to live here? All the good memories with my ‘family’? I wasn’t coming back for good; I just had to find what I was looking for.
I opened the door, and as the fresh air flew through the house, I heard a gasp from the picture on the wall.
‘River! You’ve come back to us!’ Elizabeth Seth, the woman I thought of as a mother. I turned to the picture, getting my wand out.
‘Don’t talk to me. Don’t say my name. You are not my mother. Oh, yes, Elizabeth, I know. How you must have laughed, at the beginning, about the poor squib girl, whose ministry parents didn’t even want her. I am not a squid, as my father, Bartemius Crouch Senior, thought I was. Do you want me to prove it?’ I didn’t know where the anger came from, but I didn’t know how to stop myself. I pointed my wand at her picture, hitting it with a curse, just as she ran out the side.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Seth (10 years ago)   The Seth House EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 am

We started up a business, me and my husband. All the unwanted chhildren, from pure blood families, that were unwanted, we would take in. so we were'nt suprised when we got the letter, we were suprised about who the letter was from.

Dear Mr and Mrs Seth.
i have a daughter, who is 7 years old. and she is a squib. My family are very magical, and as i am in the ministrry, imagine the embarrasment if everybody found out. there for, i am asking if you would take her in, and raise her as your own.
She will not remember anything about us, but i am leaving it up to you to alter it so it looks like she was always with you. I never want her to find out. Ever.
Thank you.
Mr Crouch
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: River   The Seth House EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 am

I walk around the house, looking at everything i thought i grew up with. But i was stalling. I had to do what i came here to do.
I walked up to my 'parents' old room, and started to look. The thick layer of dust which had settled over the years started to move, as i looked around.
I opened their wardrobe, and in the bottom, was a box. And in the box was what i was looking for. Letters.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seth House   The Seth House EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

So many letters. 3 years of them. But i saw a difference in some at once. the oldest ones, from when i was 7, were written by my father. They were short, and to the point. And then My mother started writing. And one letter i found, well, it proved me to be right in my thoughts.
Dearest Elizabeth.
This is lovely news. I knew in my heart that my child was not a squib. i just wish my husband believed me. If only my son could remember her, she could come back. But her father would never let that happen.
Look after her well. Train her well. And now we know she will be attending school, maybe one day, she will meet him, and they will be friends. But i know they will never know the truth.
love her from me.

i laugh to myself. We do know the truth...and maybe, or mother being on our side back then, maybe she will still be now...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Having recieved the adress from Crouch Jr, I come to the house before I meet them, to check the place out. To see if it really was safe, or if they were working for Adrian.
As I opem the door, a think layer of dust flies up. This place had not been lived in for years. I wonder why. Going room to room, i nod to myself. This would be safe.
The final thing i do is set up a charm around the building, to see if anyone comes in before i meet them. This is all i can do.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:23 am

-Crouch, Artemis, and Liria apparate to the house-

Crouch: -So this is where my sister grew up huh? Away from that... thing that got what I should have done to IT ages ago... I look around to find him-

Artemis: -With Liria, I gently place her down on the grass outside-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:25 am

I walk round the side of the building, seeing the people watching for me.
I walk up to them. 'Crouch Jr, I presume? And friends?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 am

Crouch: -Crazy Grin, extends hand- Indeed, I am Crouch Jr. You are Kiran. Now with the formalities out of the way... -shows wrist- get this off of me!

Artemis: Typical Crouch... subtle as a cannon...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:28 am

I stand close to Sound, trying to avoid Crouch and his face.
I look up at the new voice and I see the so-called Kiran.
I try to stop my jaw from dropping. Too late >.<
This guy was hot!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:32 am

I laugh gently. 'please, Crouch, have some Patience. If you dont mind, i would like to look at hers first.' I point to the girl on the grass. 'Because, firstly, you have given her something to stop her escaping, and secondly, her band is blue.'
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Liria   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:34 am

continues to sleep peacefully..-
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:35 am

Crouch: What difference does color make?

Artemis: -I pick Liria up and bring her closer to Kiran- Please be careful with her... she means a lot to me...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:37 am

I watch in amazement, partially hypnotised...
I close my jaw, hoping I didn't dribble.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:38 am

I smile. 'I can see that. I'm sorry, but it will look painful. But she shouldnt feel it...' I turn to Crouch. 'Colour is everything. Green- inactive. gives the basic information, nothing else. Blue, though-' I look at her. 'Shes under a strong imperious curse.'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 am

Crouch: I see... Well... do it then...

Artemis: -Just nods head and take Liria's hand-
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 am

I kneel down beside her and geet out my wand. Muttering spells under my breath, i tapped it, and after a while, the band faded back to green. I look up. 'This is the bit you wont like. But it is the only way.'
I mutter something, and the band instantly catches fire. Blood red flames encircle her wrist, and even in her sleep, she flinches. I count the seconds, and gently put the flames out. The band dissapears.
'You can wake her up now. And i'm sorry, but she will have a scar. Like me. You all will.' I pull up my own sleeve, showing the faint scar around my own wrist.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:51 am

Artemis: -Watched with concern but it was over now. I pour some of the antidote down her throat to wake her up, turns to Kiran- Thank you, I owe you one...

Crouch: -Watches the technique- Fascinating... such magic must be very advanced... you are most interesting Kiran... but anyway back to the matter at hand. You remove my band, I get rid of Adrian and everyone moves on with their day... except him...
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Liria   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 am

I wake up feeling slightly dazed I shake my head once as if to clear it and I look around and see Kiran....-THANK YOU SO MUCH!!- I cry giving him a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:54 am

I snap out of my daze at the words, "Scar.... You all will."
I pull my arm closer to me and I rub my wrist, my fingers going back and forth over the green band. I didn't have any scars. And I didn't want to have one now....

Last edited by Angelica Ivashkov on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Strayer (Sound)   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:55 am

Artemis: -I walk up to Kiran- We really can't thank you enough my friend! If you need any help, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 am

I frown. 'Have you ever thought about why he wanted you, Crouch? your Determination to kill if they beat you at something, If they prove they know your weaknesses. You think I am interesting- i think the same about you...'
I stand next to him, and start muttering. The charms on his were much stronger-but i could still do it. Watching as his sets fire as well, i do wonder again if i am doing the right thing. But it is too late now.
I put the red fire out and look at the imprint of the band that is left on his wrist. 'There. You can kill him now. On one condidtion.' i look up. 'You take me back to Hogwarts with you.'
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Liria   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:59 am

I turn and give Artemis a tight hug..I whisper in his ear- I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Angelica   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 am

I watch as Crouch's band disappears.
"How are they NOT scared of scars?" I mutter silently
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Kiran   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 am

I turn to the other girl. 'Do you want to do this?'
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Both   The Seth House EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:04 am

Crouch: -Crazy Grin, insane laughter, examines wrist, that band would leave a scar but I don't care, the Dark Mark even works again!- Your condition is granted Kiran... oh I have SO many games to play with Adrian when I get back... -trembles with excitement- Which one should I do first? Maybe I'll make him a class project for the new DEs... but the I DID promise Amy a... dinner date...

Artemis: -I hug back- Don't be, you weren't acting and talking of your own violation. What matters now is your back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Seth House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seth House   The Seth House Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seth House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next