Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black Joachim sherbet dustypaws Disney kerrigan Amythyst Ovauzhar Lulu krystal snape sound Lumina moon cynder liam
Affiliates
free forum

Puffskein's NEW BIo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puffskein

Puffskein

Puffskein's NEW BIo Empty
PostSubject: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:03 am

I made a new bio! Very Happy

Nickname: PUFFSKEIN
16 years old, 6th year
Hufflepuff

Wand: Length:[14 ½ inches, Core: Phoenix feather. Wood: Apple, Flexibility: slightly springy
Patronus: Border Collie
*Grace stands 6 feet tall and has a lean and curvy frame. She has short blonde hair, light green eyes, a kind face and creamy skin with freckles. She loves fashion and is often wearing muggle clothes inspired by old Hollywood glamour when she’s not wearing her uniform. She is obsessed with muggle movies and music.
*Her pets at Hogwarts are Sunny, a barn owl and Felix, a bright purple pygmy puff
*Grace has a secret that she has told only a select few.*
*She claims to be Muggleborn, only sharing her stories of growing up in the English countryside with her eccentric, wealthy grandmother, Opal, in a large estate. To explain her American accent she simply says that she was born there and moved to the United Kingdom when she was 7. She uncomfortable answering questions about her family, for the truth is the very secret that Grace keeps.
*Graces is not a muggleborn, her father is a muggle and her mother is a half giant witch. Her mother is a cruel woman who loves the dark arts and cherishes pureblood, despite her being a half giant witch. She sees Grace as a reminder of what she calls her dumbest mistake, her affair with a muggle. Her mother knows she is not the only pureblood witch or wizard to fall for a good looking, charismatic muggle, although it is talked about little. Yet she still hates herself, and hates Grace even more. At the age of 7 her mother concocted a plan to relieve her of the burden of Grace. She tracked down Grace’s muggle grandmother, Opal, convincing her (with the aid of magic) to take Grace into her home in England and raise her. Since then she has disappeared.
*When Grace arrived at her grandmother’s Opal worked hard to help the troubled youth with her obvious anger and sadness. Grace had lived a hard life until then and acted out to express her feelings. With time, patience and love Opal taught grace how to calm herself and control her outbursts and Grace learned to just be herself. Opal has reacted well to Grace being a witch and tries the best she can to adjust to her interaction with the magical world.
*Since a young age Grace has had a gift with animals. Magical creatures would find her both in her origin of birth in the Rocky Mountains of United States and in her home in England. It was at her grandmother’s that she learned to track them and learn better ways of communicating with them. She is drawn most of all to monsters and interacts with them more easily than most witches and wizards because of her portion of giant blood. Her favorite monster of all is dragons, her life ambition to see one in person.
*Grace is a brave Hufflepuff, she’s cheeky, sarcastic, mostly cheerful, fun loving and selfish. She is a very strange mix! She flaunts her muggleborn status, wishing to separate herself from her troubled past.
*Grace plays pranks for her own enjoyment and is generally looking for anything that makes her feel good. She can be kind and understanding when it suits her, preferring to treat others well. She will always have her fiery temper, but it takes much more to upset her now. She says what she pleases mostly and it either offends people or they find it amusing. She is abysmal at any kind of sport and clumsy when she’s nervous.
*She is open minded and enjoys meeting as many different kinds of people that she can, which is why she LOVES Hogwarts! She detests people that think themselves better than other people for whatever reason because of her secret about her mother. Grace will usually defend others that are being bullied.
*She doesn’t like to pay attention in class but manages to pass them. She excels in Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology since these are the only subjects she enjoys.
*Graces has always enjoyed love stories and this has grown with her meeting her girlfriend a year ago, Lexi. Lexi is a Gryffindor that also was born in the United States and then moved to England. She has a charming southern accent, only on certain words, and is the best cook Grace has ever met! Lexi is also beautiful, brave, chivalrous, sarcastic, funny, logical, adventurous, honest to a fault and confident. Anyone watching Grace and Lexi together can see they are in love, they treat each other kindly and are often making each other laugh. Lexi is in her final year at Hogwarts and is planning to become an Auror.

*** In real life me and my lady are both 30 years old, we've just celebrated our 6th anniversary in July. We're moving to London soon after some traveling Very Happy ***
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:14 am

Holy shit. I have a purple Pygmy puff named Felix, irl...
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:21 pm

No way! Where'd you get it? Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:24 pm

I got it at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for my birthday. Wink He's so cute ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 pm

So jealous! Very Happy You should have got me one! lol! Oh and a butterbeer too! ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Welcome back, Puff (lol a little late response, I know)

I'm going to the Wizarding World this september with my family, and I'm going to try to bring at least $100 with me.
Maybe I'll get a purple Pygmy Puff and name him Felix, too~ Wink
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:31 pm

That is SO cool Cynder! How about when I go there I get one too! we'll start a Felix club! ha ha! Very Happy

You have to tell me how The Wizarding World is! I can not wait to go!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Yes <3
Felix 5evur club.

All righty~
I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to show you~ c:
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 pm

You know it! ha ha! Man I got to get there to buy me a purple pygmy puff!

Thanks Cynder! That would be so sweet! Smile

Hey, have you added any pics of your art lately? You are SO good!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:41 pm

C:

No problem~ And anyway, I love pictures so it would be fun to just snap a ton while my family and I are there. xD

ahhh, I don't think so far. I added Davy Jones, and I might add a few more I've done for my friend's story. c:
Ahh~ Thank you very much~ ^////^
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 pm

You're welcome! Very Happy I love to draw, and paint, and all that, always have!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh how wonderful~

What sort of things do you like to draw/paint? c:
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Landscapes, abstract, funny little things that make me laugh. I still haven't drawn any Potter related stuff yet though.
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Awesome~
I bet they look marvellous~

I need to learn to get better at landscapes and stuff like that. I'm not too steady with paints or anything, but. I guess it just takes time to learn. c:
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 pm

Ya, you will totally get the hang of it with practice! Although I swear that my pen or paint brush sometimes has a mind of it's own! lol! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Hahah~

Btw, it's been fun chatting with you~ Thanks for just carrying on with me. c:
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Anytime! I love a good chat!

It is SO cool that your character can turn into a dragon! I freakin LOVE dragons!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:07 pm

C:

Why,t hank you~

Yeah, dragons are my absolute favourite. I couldn't help myself, and it didn't bother anyone that she could so.
It was just.
'ohey, look'
xD
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Brilliant! Dragons are the best! My character keeps asking about Cynder since she found out you can turn into a dragon. Puffskein can communicate with all animals, especially "monsters".
Wish I could really turn into a dragon, imagine being able to fly wherever you wanted!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

I've noticed. C:

Oh my God, yeah. I remember even as a little girl wishing I could change into one.
:w;

sorry that took so long, btw. Did some stuff for my mum.
Back to top Go down
Puffskein

Puffskein

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 pm

ha ha, yep, sure I'll meet ya in rp soon! Very Happy
It's cool, I got to go soon.
What kind of dragon from the Potter book would you be? I would be a Swedish short snout. Cool

Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 pm

All right~

All right. You stay safe. c:

Oh, Idunno. Maybe just a Welsh Green. I like the typical Western Dragon look, so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puffskein's NEW BIo   Puffskein's NEW BIo Empty

Back to top Go down

Puffskein's NEW BIo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Out of Character :: Bios and such-
Jump to: