Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim snape liam sherbet Amythyst black Ovauzhar Lumina krystal sound kerrigan cynder Disney Lulu dustypaws moon
Affiliates
free forum

Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

Wolfgang Midnight de'Wolf

Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:26 am

So I am coming back to role playing. However, given what I have heard and read here thus far, I am leery to returning here.

For me, I wouldn't be uncomfortable in roleplaying in some of these R+ situations; it's not my style, it's not something I feel comfortable in doing and whatnot.

If I were to come back to the forum, I won't intrude on some of your situations. But I except that in role plays involving myself, that those situations not happen. I don't care if my character(s) get girlfriends, it won't proceed beyond making out. If a role play in which I am involved does degenerate to much of what I have read, I will leave.

So if I can expect this when I role play, then I shall begin to role play here some. If not, I will keep it to pottermore and Facebook. Given my already limited time of course.

So, can I expect this when I am involved in role plays?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:37 am

Hello Wolf! c:

From what I see, most of the stuff we do on here isn't R Rated (I personally have never done an R rated scene i don't think....)

although I could be a MASSIVE hypocrite, I think you'll find most of the stuff is okay to read and participate in if you're comfortable with it, you obviously don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

sorry i can't help you much, but i can promise now i won't do R rated stuff...i've just got to check what exactly is classed as R rated xD
Mer

Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Hello again Wolf,

The R rated situations you speak of are entirely optional. There's no obligation to do them and you will not be forced to do them. The only reason these scenes occurred was because both RPers gave their consent and thought it's what their characters would do in the situation.

That aside, it works on all the basic principles in which this forum was founded.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 am

SEE
LIKE THIS
WHERE DID THE TIME GO

Bloody hell I miss wolf. He was an exceptional Writer
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 am

Yeah, he was the best hero a villain could ever fight...  Sad
I could really get my supervillain on whenever he was online...
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:22 am

And his dumblrdore. ..
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 am

OMG! He NAILED Dumbledore. It remains to date some of the best RPing I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:25 am

It was.i was always so jealous and amazed.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 pm

aww bless my old self, i never knew the guy :c
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:53 am

I can't recall if I've had the pleasure of rping with you, Wolf.

However, I want to welcome you back to the forum with a smile. You're welcome to PM me anytime and request a RP.

As for R rated scenes, I find them really awkward to write and I'd rather keep things PG-PG13 (although PG-13 pushes the boundaries sometimes).
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:21 pm

*whispers*
Hes not back, Deathy. This was me commenting on how much time had passed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum   Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe a possibility of coming back to the forum
Page 1 of 1