Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Amythyst dustypaws liam Lumina Lulu krystal Joachim sherbet kerrigan snape moon black cynder Ovauzhar sound
Affiliates
free forum

Vine Lestrange

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Vine Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Vine Lestrange   Vine Lestrange EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 am

Vine Lestrange
His uncle is Rodolphus Lestrange (who is Bellatrix's husband if someone doesn't know). Raised by pureblood parents and loyal death eaters, He is also one. Currently a 6th year student. His best friends are Nagini, Rosier, Crouch Jr, Amy and Dark.
So far, he killed a mudblood named Jack (Hermia's friend) in Hogsmeade. Took part in muggle huntings with his friends. He was working in Borgin and Burkes.
During the Yule Ball time, he wanted to mock Fox and asked her to the ball. With time, it turned into a 'love story'. This eventually caused him to become a traitor. He refused to kill Fox - but still continued on his duty, he managed to kill a Squib with Crouch Jr, a day before the werewolf attack.
Vine has been planning to fake his death to get attention off him. This will become clear as the role play progresses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Vine Lestrange Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vine Lestrange   Vine Lestrange EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:30 pm

How I faked my death:

I chose my mudblood victim - insert any muggle name - , I knew the day Fenix would go werewolf, I imperiod the mudblood first and make him drink poly juice so he could look like me. I monitored him from a distance and make him do all those crazy stuff and eventually he killed himself. I just escaped.
Back to top Go down

Vine Lestrange
Page 1 of 1