Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder Lumina dustypaws Lulu moon Disney snape Joachim kerrigan Ovauzhar liam krystal black Amythyst sound sherbet
Affiliates
free forum

My Other Original Characters (RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

My Other Original Characters (RP)  Empty
PostSubject: My Other Original Characters (RP)    My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:37 pm

Hello! Now, I have a character EXACTLY like Crouch Jr. on the role play, and I told Crouch about this character. We thought it would be fun to see Crouch and this character fight and/or cause chaos together! Very Happy I'll add other characters, so if anyone wants to RP on this, know that u can! It would be a lot of fun! Very Happy

Now, I'm going to give you the bio's of my characters (I'm sorry, they don't have last names. Sad I can't figure them out yet) :

Jack: He has short, dark brown, spikey hair. He has brown eyes, that flash red due to a lab accident when he was experimenting. His typical outfit is a black or dark gray T-shirt, blue or black jeans with tennis shoes and a long, black trench coat. He's in his early 30's

When Jack was a kid, he was abused by his father and bullied at school. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't make any friends. He was an excellent student; he loved math and science the most. But his father wanted him to be an athlete, so he beat Jack for this. The only person that was kind to him was his mother. When his mother died, both him and his father got more crazy. The beatings and insults got worse. But eventually, his father died as well, so he spent the rest of his teenhood in an orphanage. Eventually, he graduated from college, getting degrees in math and science. He got a home where he has a lab down in his basement, where he creates his own poisons. Poisons that don't kill, but torture. He wants revenge on the world, for making him go through hell growing up.

Eventually, Jack got married and had two daughters.

Jack has telekinesis.

Jack's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12dBCgAo-RA

~~~~~~~~

Sally: Sally is a woman with long, light brown hair just past her shoulders. Her typical outfit is pretty much anything lightly colored and girly. She's in her late 20's.

Sally had a very nice life. She did well in academics, but better in fine arts. (Like art and music ). She had parents that loved her and kind of spoiled her, but she's very down to earth and sweet. She's nice to everyone she meets, and always believes there's light in someone no matter how dark they seem to be.

She is the wife of Jack, and mother of two daughters.

Sally has the power to heal wounds.

Sally's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2tDWQW7WLE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha (Sam): Sam has long, dark brown hair to her mid-back. She has brown eyes that flash red randomly or when she's angry (gene's from her father). Her typical outfit is a black shirt, with black or dark-blue jeans. Sam is 16.

When Sam was 6, she went downstairs to her father's lab. She saw her father torturing her mother, so she ran out of the house, terrified. She wasn't looking when she crossed the street, and she got hit by a car. She didn't get too bad of injuries, just a bad concussion, and she lost her memory except her name and birthday. She got put in an orphanage, where she grew up the rest of her life. She had no friends, and she loves to draw. Her sketchbook is her most prized possession. Sam is EXTREMELY hard on herself; she believes that she's worthless, pathetic, and weak.

Sam has telekinesis. She is the oldest daughter of Jack and Sally.

Sam's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWIADZKU9dw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarah: Sarah has long, light brown hair just barley at her shoulders. She has hazel eyes. Her typical outfit is anything with light colors (mainly pink or a light purple), with either a skirt or jeans. Sarah is 14.

When Sarah was 4, she saw her older sister running out of the house. Because she loved her sister so much, she followed. She saw her get hit by the car, and panicked, not knowing what to do, so she ran, lost from home. She didn't have a home growing up, but she was so cute that it was easy for her to get food. As she grew older, she would steal clothes, and sometimes steal food so she could survive. She's nice to you if you're nice to her.

Sarah has the power to heal wounds. She is the youngest daughter of Jack and Sally, and the younger sister of Sam.

Sarah's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMeZwO2qZ0

~~~~

And there's my characters. Smile
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:51 pm

-I'm walking around with my usual Crazy Grin on my face, I wonder whose around to play with...-

OOC BTW Here's Crouchs theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mly-X8Ih9xE
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:00 am

I'm walking around, looking for someone to torture, longing for the satisfaction of hearing the screams of someone. I turn my eyes to a young woman, probably in her twenties, that looks very spoiled and bratty. I get out my dagger, pinning her to a wall in a nearby dark alley, and slide my sword across her skin, hearing her scream as it burns her. I grin maniacally with satisfaction, my eyes glowing a deep red.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

-I hear sounds of a scuffle down a dark alley, might as well see what it's about, not like I'm doing anything else. I begin whistling a merry tone as I approach the source of the sound-

-Crazy Grin- My my my... aren't we the naughty fellow?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

I turn to this stranger, the grin still on my face, dropping the girl and letting her writhe on the ground. "She reminded me of a girl who tormented me in high school... I couldn't just let her walk around." I hold the now poisoned and bloody dagger in my hand, gripping it tightly with pride.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:12 am

-This stranger was... interesting. A vengeful spirit like myself. I sniff the air- You use a poisoned dagger... -I look over at the girl- No doubt skilled at what you do...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:14 am

The grin stays on my face, "Yes, I practice a lot... I can tell you're skilled as well... You didn't need to even get close to my dagger to know that it's poisoned."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

-Crazy Grin- Well I have quite the strong noise, I smelt the poison all over it.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:17 am

"Interesting... Might I ask your name, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:22 am

-Crazy Grin- Only if you'll gie yours as well, quid pro quo my friend... My name is Crouch Jr the IV...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:24 am

"But of course... It's a pleasure to meet you, Crouch. I am Jack." I give him a grin back; we seem to be quite alike.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:27 am

-Crazy Grin, I extend my hand- The pleasure is mine... and yes we DO seem a lot alike. So what do you do for fun? Please say anarchy and chaos!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:29 am

I take his hand and shake it. "I love to test my poisons on people... Or in other words, I love to torture and cause screams of terror. It satisfies me. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:31 am

-My grin gets even wider- Oh yes, I LOVE that! Chaos, destruction, killing... all the keys to a well balanced breakfast!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:32 am

I laugh, "Yes, quite... We should cause some pain and suffering together sometime... "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:35 am

-My grin stays on my face like a child at christmas- Sounds like a hoot!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:36 am

"Yes, it does! It's not every day you meet someone who shares your ways of fun..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: OOC   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:36 am

I g2g now, will most likely bbl. C ya! Wink
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:40 am

Bye Ray!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:18 pm

My eyes avert to a very rich-looking man. I focus my mind on him, and he is thrown up against a stone wall. I laugh, "Oh, what fun."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

-Crazy grin- OH! Telekinetic! What fun! Here, watch this! -I take out a pocket full of galleons and lift them with my mind and send them flying through a window with incredible speed, skewering the people in it's path-
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I grin, "I see we share more than ways of fun..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:27 pm

-Crazy grin- Well what sort of hedonist would I be if I didn't amuse myself?
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Jack   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

I laugh, "Oh yes..." I smile, "Something tells me that we share the same views of the world... Tell me, what is it that makes you vengeful?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   My Other Original Characters (RP)  EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:33 pm

-I scowl- The Ministry of Magic separated my sister and I... she was the only happiness in my life. And now they'll pay with their lives for what they did.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Other Original Characters (RP)    My Other Original Characters (RP)  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Other Original Characters (RP)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next