Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Disney Ovauzhar sherbet Lumina liam black sound Amythyst krystal kerrigan moon snape cynder Joachim Lulu dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
+9
Meredia
RavenHaven
Ash
RiverSeth
Liria
IceFirebolt
CrouchJunior
Phoenix Flame
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Hogsmead Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:31 pm

- Sees Rosier - Rosier! Come join us! - Smiles then turns to Nagini - Strangely enough... I missed you too.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Nagini notices Rosier and her smile widens.

"Rosier! I take back what I just said. I missed you just as much!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:33 pm

"I don't think you are the only one, I haven't been spending time in dungeons...Idiot old man Dumbledore put me in the Ravenclaw tower...I am sharing a room with Wolf and others." says to Nagini angrily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Ivy rolls eyes at Vine moaning again and turns to kiss Rosier, then walks to the counter to buy a Butterbeer for her.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

- Sigh - Unfortunately, I now have to go. What terrible timing of me... I'll see you all in a few days time. I have stuff to do, people to see. - Stands and puts her cloak on. Waves at Mrs Flame and heads back to the castle -

OOC: See you all soon!
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Smiles happily and looks at him "so how much longer until I get to know what it is you're building up suspense for."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Rose almost spits her drink out at what Vine said. "Hey, at least you can nurse Wolf back to health after todays Quidditch practice" She joked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Ivy waves Phoenix off as she walks back to the table and hands Rosier her Butterbeer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Accepts Ivy's hug, putting on a smile for her girlfriend, "Ah, I guess I walked in at an opportune moment, since that toast is obviously for me," and kisses her with a smirk. She greets Phoenix and nods at all the others scattered around, before hearing Nagini's greeting.

"Nagini? My friend, you disappeared again without a word, Merlin am I glad to see your face! School hasn't been the same without you this past week. Where the hell did you go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 pm

"I see that this is funny for some people but you have no idea how stuffy that tower is, smell of old books and nerds staying up discussing stupid theories..." hissed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm

Nagini smiles at Phoenix's comment but then remembers her parents' words of warning.

"Vine, he did WHAT? You? In the Ravenclaw tower? That is not even amusing. That is terrible!"

She turns to Rosier,

"My friend, I have much to tell you, but I must save that for a later time. When we are somewhere more private"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm

She looks at Twin and asks "Do you think it's a bit too quiet in here?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm

-Smiles at Amy- I don't know... -playfully- how many more times are you going to ask...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Quiet?" She asked, tilting her head with a grin. "Perhaps we should serenade our dear friends... Goodbye Phoenix"

Rose finished her drink and span it around between the table and her finger. "I can't imagine sharing a room with anyone other than a Puff, they always shut up when I should at them"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:40 pm

"Vine, that is disgusting, I cannot even begin to imagine what it is like being surrounded by that company, even when you sleep. Please give the Claws hell, as now you are on the inside," she says with a laugh.

"Nagini, yes.... The last I heard, was a blow out between you and Crouch and then you were gone, but," she looks around at their company, "you are right, that is talk for a later time." She accepts Ivy's butterbeer with a grateful smile, and holds her cup out to clink with Nagini's, and Vine's, "This one is to us, my DE family."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Raises her glass to Rosier and Vine.

"We started together and we will finish together. Whatever happens, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Smiles at Twin, "I was thinking we should put on some music."

She looks at everyone else round the table "I like sharing a room with Snakes. And it feels so calm under the lake... It's just perfect, the noise, the smell, the feel of being Slytherin... And of course sharing a room with my favourite gal." She finished of her drink and winks at Rosier.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Smiles, "Death Eater family..." then remembers Fox's family is killed my his. Sadly puts down the glass.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Grins "As many times as it takes for you to tell me" sticks her tongue out at him and giggles. As they walk past the Three Broomsticks she peers in a window and notices the group inside "hey.. lets go get a drink.. looks like some of our friends are inside"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Nagini notices Vine's expression change.

"Vine, what is the matter? I cannot come back and you act like this. Where is your old spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Nods, thinking about all the different attachments that each of them have formed along the way, even when they have all vowed to be loyal till the end. Downs the beer in one gulp.

"A room, Ivy? I seem to recall you sneaking into my bed every night... something about you not being able to sleep until I have my arms around you," she says, winking back at her.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 pm

-Thinks about what he left back in the Hospital Wing, but decides it will still be there when he gets back- -Smiles- Sure, let's see who's there...

-Enters with Amy in hand-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

Laughs at Rosier, "I can't help it. Your arms are awesome. I'm your biggest fangirl just for those arms <3"

Ivy notices Vine's expression and her smile falters, pretty certain why he's saddened.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 pm

-Walks up to the group, Crazy grin- My friends... how are you all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:50 pm

"Nothing, Nagini, nothing" , puts on a fake smile, "This is just the beginning, isn't it? " Notices Crouch,
"Now the group is all here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Hogsmead Village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next