Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws liam sound kerrigan Disney Joachim sherbet krystal moon cynder black Amythyst snape Lumina Ovauzhar Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

The Notari Fortress

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Notari Fortress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:21 am

She smiles and strokes Iris' cheek her hand trailing down her face and neck. "Now tell me why are you here?" She says and her hand stops by Iris' jugular.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:23 am

"Because you had a.... Shitty dress... And I..."cough "helped you... Out."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:24 am

Lyzebel, snarls and presses down on the girls neck. "I told you to be more polite if you know what's good for you" She says digging her nails into the soft skin of Iris' neck.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 am

"Why did you ask then?"I snarl. "What do ... You ... Want..??"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

She bares her teeth and stands up. "I'll let you think that one through alone" She say and glides out of the room. She closes the door behind her and one hears the audible noise a lock clicking.

Ooc: Sorry love lunch <3
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Notari Fortress   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 am

Ooc I need to sleep Sad I'll try be on tomorrow if I can, but I doubt it.

Ic I curl into a fetal position and cry. I didn't even give any thought as to how weak I looked. No one could see me. And this was almost to much to handle. Could you die from this pain? Felt like it. I contained my screams and let out my despair through the hot tears masking my cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 am

Lyebel, wakes the girl up with a hard slap to the face. She had tied her up by her hands to the ceiling and had a sweet smile on her face. "Wakey, wakey little thing"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:53 am

The blood trickling from my face coats my teeth and I growl slightly. It wasn't enough to be just angry, I felt a whole wave of emotions threatening to have me screaming this place down. I ached all over and felt as though my body would crack from the tension in my muscles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 am

"Aw... is wittle Iris hurting?" Lyzebel asks smirking and runs a sharp nail down Iris' cheek drawing blood. She bring it up close to her face inspecting it and then licks her finger. "You sure do taste good" She says and smiles sickly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:56 am

"Comes with the contract," I spit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 am

She throws her head back and laughs. "You are so funny sweetling" She says as the tinkling laughter subsides. She sneers and brings out a long dark red knife. "Now let us try this again..." She slowly trails the blade down Iris' cheek down her neck and over her shoulders. "why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 am

I wince ever so slightly away from the knife but keep my gaze firmly locked on hers. "Because for some unfathomable reason you've taken to my company. Can't say I feel the same way though, I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 am

She snarls and slashes the blade across Iris' chest red blood gushes out. Lyzebel, takes a breath and smiles turning around she walks over to a table and grabs a little Vile off of it. Walking back she drips the grey liquid over the wound. Grinning as smoke seeps out of it.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 am

My teeth clamp together and enclose a slither of tongue which causes blood to evacuate my mouth as well as my chest. Millions of needles seem to be picking at my chest and white hot wire pressing against the wound. My eyes tear up and I try to throw my hands around my body but they are attached either side to the wall. I squeeze my eyes shut and clench my teeth together.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:13 am

"Now sweetling, it doesn't have to be like this you know" Lyzebel says and strokes the girls cheek lightly with her hand. "You just have to remember who your Master is"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 am

"The term 'master' generally refers to someone male. Is there something you ought to tell me?" I manage to get out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am

She snarls again and presses her hand deep into the wound she had just created. "You.will.do.as.I.tell.you" She hisses into the girls ear.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 am

I gasp and throw my head against the wall, giving me a nice headache. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!" I grunt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:21 am

"Now that's more like it" She smiles and tilts her head to the side. "What I want is very simple" She grabs Iris' chin and lifts her face up to hers. "I want you to bed me. Beg me like the servant you are"
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:25 am

I look straight up into her eyes. "Spare me, spare my fragile life. That stands as an ant to a foot compared to yours. Please..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:27 am

She narrow her eyes a fraction then smiles. "I would never kill you dear. No you are to pretty for that" She says and looks Iris up and down.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:29 am

I look away, scowling. "What do you want, then?" I felt as though my wrists were about to pop from my sockets and my chest was slowly disintegrating.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 am

"Revenge" She says simply and grabs the flesh around the wound in a clawed hand. She twists and her nails bite into the sensitive flesh.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Iris   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 am

My scream pierces even my own ears, leaving them buzzing slightly. I struggle with my bindings and cry out for no one in particular. My face has no colour as I hang helplessly from the wall, weeping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Lyzebel   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 am

Her eyes shine with excitement as she watches the girl writhe in pain. And giggle she does a slight hop and looks at Iris limp form. "Oh, I haven't had so much fun in a while" She turns around and brings out a long thin wooden stick turning around again in a flash she stabs Iris in the arm. And throw her head back her laughter booming around the room mingling with the screams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Notari Fortress   The Notari Fortress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Notari Fortress
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next