Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan krystal cynder dustypaws liam sound moon black Disney Joachim sherbet Lumina Lulu snape Amythyst Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

The Elders Castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Elders Castle   The Elders Castle EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Home to the most ancient of vampires also known as "The Elders". It's located in northern France and tucked away far from prying eyes. It's towers are looming and the entire area has a veil of darkness shimmering in the day light, but completely protecting its night predators sleeping the day soundly away.

Mori is the oldest vampire in existence therefore he's like the highest up of them all a King of Vampires so to speak. He was born a vampire in ancient Egypt. He looked about 22 with silver shoulder length hair and startling gold eyes. He and Amy have quite a history together (which I will explain later). He's quite intellectual and very laid back. Mori is the kind of guy who knows what he wants and always gets his way. He's very interested in Alexis as she's the first natural born hybrid in existence.

Ooc: I'm on my phone right now so I just gave a little bit so I could start posting.

Also I changed Demetrius a bit as well and made Mori the head Elder

Last edited by AmythystDolohov on Sat May 05, 2012 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: amy the B.A.D.E   The Elders Castle EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Amy wandered down a dark hall a steady pulsing beat echoed through the corridor from off in the distance. She felt completely intoxicated in ways she could never put into words. Her hand trailed along the wall leaving a scarlet trail of blood behind her. Her mind was racing at such a pace she could barely keep up. So many days had passed since bass arrived here after Demetrius had summoned her. All she had wanted its do was insure the safety of Crouch and Alexis.

Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   The Elders Castle EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:33 pm

OOC -Hugs- Sweetie! I missed you!
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: amy the B.A.D.E   The Elders Castle EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 am

Ooc hey love! I've missed you like crazy! -hugs-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   The Elders Castle EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:55 pm

A hand reached out it's fingers pale and long grasping her wrist and pulling her into a deserted study. She could barely react as fangs descended upon her throat but bit with such gentle care a soft sigh escaped her lips "why hello to you too, Demetrius." She could feel his smile against her throat before her pulled away. She turned and faced him now with a smile as the wounds on the throat began to heal instantly. "so have you decided when I can leave?" her eyes looked far away and a little saddened, she missed Crouch greatly. Demetrius reached up and brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. "soon.. I promise.. Aadius is proving difficult to locate." he gave her a sympathetic look as he lead her over to a leather couch and sat with her. "I have missed your company though" she said lightly his finger tips tracing and old scar on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: The Elders   The Elders Castle EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Demetrius and Demorgan lounged in the study they had been talking quietly when Mori entered, their conversation ceased as the both bowed their heads in respect for a moment and then waited for him to speak. Mori's voice was a soothing soft tone when he finally did speak " Lumina has not returned which tells me that she found the hybrid child. We shall seek them out when Alaric returns. I have a feeling that this Crouch has taken some precautions against us, but they should not be an issue." With that he turned and melted into the shadows leaving the twins alone once more. Demorgan looked at her brother with a wicked grin "I've always loved a good hunt, putty it has to be one for the girl you fancy...." Demetrius growled at her a little and stood suddenly knocking her away from him and left with out another word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Elders Castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elders Castle   The Elders Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Elders Castle
Page 1 of 1