Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet kerrigan black Disney dustypaws sound krystal Amythyst Joachim moon liam Lulu cynder Ovauzhar Lumina snape
Affiliates
free forum

The ruins of the Alisi Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash

Ash

The ruins of the Alisi Manor Empty
PostSubject: The ruins of the Alisi Manor   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm

Aylwin grew up here until it was burnt by aurors. His sister (Ash) lived with his aunt and uncle Alisi across town.
The whole building is burnt except for the north side. In the backyard, there is a grass maze that changes every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Ash & Aylwin   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 am

They touched down in front of the ruins. Ash smiled. "Wow, this is beautiful!" She ran over to the North side of the house.
Aylwin took a walk through the maze. He knew he and his parents used to do that a lot, but he was only three when they died, so he couldn't actually remember.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Ash & Aylwin   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:27 pm

After a long time of exploring, Ash decided she wanted to go back to Hogwarts. "Can we leave now, Aylwin?"
"Sure."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

As we arrive I look up at the majestic sight. This is where Ash had lived, been happy. I sigh and look back at Strike. Then back at my... sister.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 pm

I hold her hand tightly giving her my warmth and strength to draw on. "Where?" I ask again. Where do you want her last resting place to be. I look into her sad eyes and my heart wrenches in pain. I could have stopped this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:08 pm

"I guess round the back, by the maze," She'd told me she'd enjoyed it there, it seemed the best option. Still holding his hand we walk around to the back of the ruins, where a maze shifts and breathes through the back lawn. I find a small spot to the right of the maze and stop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

We stop and I look at her. She nods and I take my wand out I lift the dirt out of the ground and make a deep hole large enough for the small girl in my arms. I stop and lower my wand again. I look at Navy asking with my eyes if I should just lay her in or if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:14 pm

I walk toward him and place my hands underneath Ash. Ash. Gone. I shudder and lift her, holding her to me, a tear slipping down my cheek and landing onto hers. I place her carefully into the grave and sit cross legged in front of it. I place my palms on the ground and the earth builds up until she's completely covered. Slowly small shards of diamond pop up around it, framing Ash's final resting place. Small buds of blue flowers spell 'ASH' on the mound. Dark vines criss-cross over the grave until it's secure, almost woven into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Strike just stands there watching as his love went and made the most beautiful grave he had ever seen for the young girl. Pain, blossoms in his chest at the sight of the sorrow on her face and the tears on her cheek. He should have stopped this...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:19 pm

I close my eyes and push up off the ground. I walk striaght to Strike and wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder and crying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:22 pm

I just hold her. I stand there and slowly trace circles into her back. Why did death always have to be so hard? He wrapped her in his arms trying to comfort her. But knowing there was no use. Pain. It was always a companion of death.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 pm

I wished I could just stay there forever. Just crying out the guilt, and hurt, and anger. But eventually I lifted my head and looked into his eyes, my own dried out. "Maybe we should go."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Strike   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 pm

"Of course love" I whisper and hold her tightly in my arms. I take a breath and aparate away from the silent ruin of a Manor and the grave of Ash.
They appear again in the silent Hogsmead with a little pop. I look down at her and brush a strand of hair away from her face. "Love..." He whispers and takes her arm leading her back to the twinkling lights of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Aylwin   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am

He had one of those nightmares again. One where he had seen Ash die and he could've killed himself or Ash, but he chose to let her die. It was only a dream he thought to himself. His eyes wandered to her grave, and he slowly walked over to it and sat... in silence.
Back to top Go down
Navy Malfoy

Navy Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of the Alisi Manor   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 am

ooc naw Sad
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: ooc   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:40 am

*cries* poor Ash and Aylwin
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Aylwin   The ruins of the Alisi Manor EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 am

He got up and brushed the dirt off his clothing then headed back to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ruins of the Alisi Manor   The ruins of the Alisi Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

The ruins of the Alisi Manor
Page 1 of 1