Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound dustypaws kerrigan Disney Joachim krystal Lulu liam sherbet Lumina Amythyst Ovauzhar snape black moon cynder
Affiliates
free forum

Adrian Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

black - Adrian Black Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Black   black - Adrian Black EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:31 pm

(this is only really quick. i will update it when i have more time)

I was home schooled until the age of 15. My parents were disowned from the pure blood families, and had joined the order. Once they realised how much power I had, they tried to shape me into a weapon.
But didn’t that plan back fire in their faces…
I’m not a Death Eater. Why would I want to be one of Voldemort’s slaves? No. I am going to take his place, be the one in charge. My power is equal to that of the Dark Lord, and I know that I could beat him for the place.
At the age of 15, my parents realised they couldn’t handle me any longer, and sent me to school. I started raising an army against the DE, converting some of them to my cause. But I got expelled for starting a fight with the DE that refused to join me.
Now, at the age of 17, Hogwarts is the only school that would take me. But I am not going to stop this. I will raise my army, and I will win.
I have my eyes on the most powerful in the school, The Death Eaters…
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Adrians Bands   black - Adrian Black EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:31 pm

Invented by his best- and only- true friend, Kiran. They were first used between the two, to say when they needed each others help.
They would go from being green to a bright red when called, and could tell where the other person was.
However, soon after they were invented, Kiran realised how far Adrian really wanted to go with his power madness, and backed out. Destroying his own band, he ran from Adrian, hoping that one day he would be able to stop him. Adrian has never found Kiran, and never forgiven him.
Over the course of a year, Adrian changed them, turning the band into something he could use, something he could control people with.

The are sill green, but now in the shape of the ‘infinity’ sign, wrapped around a someone’s wrist. This is because once they are on, only Adrian can take them off…
The bands hold a lot of power. They can tell Adrian the whereabouts of any of his ‘Army’, and the emotions of them at the time. They have a very mild Imperious curse on them, so when someone is ‘called’ they will obey Adrian.
they turn blue if and imperious curse is used on them...
Some added features on Crouch’s one-
It renders the dark mark useless. And if Crouch tries any spells on Adrian, then they would hit, yes, but also the effects would happen to River.
(they can do other stuff as well)

Kiran has tracked Adrian, but he does not know. He plans to stop Adrian, what ever the cost…(yes, that does mean there might be a chance to defeat him…Smile )
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Black   black - Adrian Black EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 am

Died on the 28 jan, Killed by Liria after kidnapping her, and Amy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Black   black - Adrian Black Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Black
Page 1 of 1