Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan krystal snape Lulu sherbet liam Joachim Amythyst Disney cynder sound Lumina dustypaws black Ovauzhar moon
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+11
Potion Koller
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
WalnutSelwynn
Cynder Dustypaws
Ash
Phoenix Flame
CrouchJunior
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Tempest Black
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:38 am

"And such.." I stop her, "Is the reason I've gathered us together... to bring us back to the glory days."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Maiya   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:07 am

"I implore you to tell me. Because as far as I can see we are far from any means of glory." My expression remains sullen
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:37 am

"Seeing as I must now spell out everything it seems, I'll try to use small words, so you can keep up." I grin at her the same, the muscles never seemed to drop from my face.

"The so-called heroes believe themselves to be secure. Untouchable. But now, we take them down, room by room, floor by floor, archway by archway."

"Our directive as assigned personally by the Dark Lord himself is to seize control of this place as we once held it. From there, convert the student body to His views to build His forces from a young age."

"Our first task is to seize control of the Room of Requirement. They can't have any meeting places."

"Was that slow enough for your comprehension? Or shall I write it down?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Maiya   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:48 am

I have a strong urge to curse him
"Oh believe me I followed every, single, word." My tone invoking that I was growing tired of his sarcastic and slightly mocking attitude.
"I as it happens, already have within my easy reach someone who might just be of value. But that depends on what you and the Dark Lord veiw as valuable?" I turn to him
"Care to know?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:51 am

"You have my attention, humor me." Personal vendettas, all though they warmed my soul, were quickly put aside for matter's that concerned the Dark Lord's wishes. The advancement of his cause was what guided me.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Maiya   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:01 am

I fold my arms and pace a bit
"Her name is Crona, and to put it simply, she is a Chronokinetic." I blow some of my long black hair from my face
"I mentioned this to the Dark Lord not long ago and it was something he believed would be of a great benefit."

OOC: Chronokinetic meaning she can alter time
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:03 am

"The ability to alter time you say? Yes, I can certainly see the benefit of this..." My mind start to churn with the possibilities of having time as our ally. This was something we always had running against us. Imagine if we controlled it...

"What does this Crona look like?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Maiya   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:09 am

I describe her almost perfectly accurate
"Around five foot 6, skinny girl, pale, light violet eyes and darker short violet hair. She'll be the awkward child wearing a long black dress trying to avoid crowds."
OOC: London yes? :3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:12 am

"Perhaps I shall pay this girl a visit. I have a special way with outcast." I chuckle evilly as my soul turned elated with the promise for manipulation looming.

"I shall see myself out. I'm starting to like you Maiya, you have a sharp intellect, you just need some manners."

I turn to the Death Eaters, "I shall return, until such time, run free my friends! Take what you can of Hogwarts. But leave a portion for me. I need to exert myself." I keep chuckling as I walk out.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Maiya   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:18 am

"Have fun" I say silently, "And...your welcome. I tend to act rather bitter towards everyone; it's just my way." I start to walk away
"I was never good with manners, otherwise I wouldn't have casted my first Crucio on my parents right after dinner one night."

OOC: I'll go post in London :3
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Death   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:02 am

He watched the exchange between the pair and their departure. After they had left, and he was alone in the lounge, he sat down on one of the comfy chairs. His mind was reeling.

So many possibilities. He was sort of happy to be taking back Hogwarts soon, but it didn't quite reach him. He was too distracted with jealousy.

The Auror Boy filled his mind. Or, rather, how he stole his wife from him. One thing was blatenly obvious to Death; something needed to happen to that asshole.

His mind began concocting several different scenarios in which he could exact his revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:38 am

Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Crona   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Crona appears in the strange room scared out if her wits
"W-where are we...?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:29 pm

"This is our headquarters. A place that's completely safe I promise you."

OOC You have to assure someone a place is safe, chances are it isn't. XD
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Crona   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:50 pm

I start to relax a bit as I sit down
"So...who exactly are you? You said you were like me....can you bend time too?"

OOC: I know right? >:3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:52 pm

I chuckle a bit, like she told a funny joke, "No, but I am insanely strong in magic and that got me the same rejection as you..."

-------

https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40