Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan Disney Ovauzhar Joachim dustypaws sound Amythyst cynder moon Lulu snape black sherbet liam krystal Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge

Go down 
+11
Potion Koller
Meredia
Navy Malfoy
WalnutSelwynn
Cynder Dustypaws
Ash
Phoenix Flame
CrouchJunior
Liria
AmythystDolohov
Tempest Black
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 am

Sweetie, if you really want that name we can keep it... but I would love to hear your other ones... I have an idea for the middle name...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:58 am

Smiles brightly "really? care to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:01 am

-smiles sheepishly- I was thinking "River." After my sister... what do you think?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 am

Hugs him tight "I think that's a wonderful Idea.. and I believe I just thought of a first name.. how about Alexis?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:04 am

Hmmm... Alexis River Crouch... -Smiles- seems to have a nice ring to it...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:09 am

Kisses his cheek "I think so too! The perfect name for the perfect daughter."

ooc Nav's and Ebbers would like to get go ahead and start if you're ready. lol you should come to chat if you can so they can tell you more.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 am

-I kiss her passionately and quickly- Indeed... Alexis is going to be beautiful, like her mother...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:15 am

Kisses back and smiles "and every bit as brilliant as her father..." she sighed a little "ready to head back before people think we're off murdering mudbloods?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

-Sigh- I suppose we might as well... -I start walking out-
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amy the B.A.D.E   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:21 am

Follows him taking his hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Tempest hisses the passwords, hoping no one saw the smoke when her friend woke up while she was walking through the halls. As she enters the room, she creates a fireproof pen and places her friend inside with a few pieces of meat which she nicked from the kitchens. Tempest collapses on a couch, facing the little lizard, and promptly passes out.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 pm

-I walk into the Lounge, I just had to get away from... EVERYTHING... I walk in and I see Tempest passed out on the couch. I guess that means her mission went well, how excellent! I walk carefully as not to disturb her and sit down in my favorite armchair and drink some fire whiskey...-
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 am

Tempest wakes slowly, feeling much better. She immediately looks toward the fireproof pen, making sure her little darling is okay. She hears someone else and turns.

"Crouch! How long have you been in here?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:44 am

Not too long... or I don't really know... I lost track of time...
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:48 am

I look confused. "Oh...okay...well, as you can tell, I made it back in one piece." I smile grimly. "You should see how I left the others." I smirk, remembering how utterly unrecognizable they had been when I finished with them.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:50 am

-Crazy Grin- Excellent work Tempest... I'm certain the Dark Lord was quite pleased with you...
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:59 am

"He was. I completed the mission, which was over a few files, and I picked up a few curious artifacts, traces of Dark Magic all over them. I have no doubt we'll be seeing those again." I look back toward my pet. "Have you seen her yet?" I point at my darling, who is sleeping AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:02 am

-Crazy grin- Well I look forward to seeing them...

I can't say that I have met her... how did you find her?
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:12 am

I smile at Crouch. "It's really an interesting story. You see, as I was disposing of my targets, I came across a little key in one of their pockets. I took that and everything they wouldn't be needing, and went through their offices and their homes. I found the files and items, but I came across this dragon egg...and as I levitated it off the fire, it hatched! She imprinted on me and the Dark Lord is letting me keep her!" I can't help but grin like an idiot as I gaze at the little dragonet.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

-Chuckles- The Dark Lord's generosity is too vast to be measured... That is truly remarkable. I've never seen a dragonet this close before...do you know how big she's expected to grow?
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

Tempest's smile fades slightly. "No...and I guess she'll have to stay in the forest. I can't really keep her in the castle for long. That's a fireproof box, but she's supposed to grow really fast. She's quite friendly, though. Give her some meat and stroke her head and she's the tamest little thing. I think...I think the Dark Lord meant for me to find her, that's the strange thing. He didn't seem at all surprised by her."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 am

The Dark Lord always has a plan and accounts for everything. You finding her must be part of his grand design. You should feel quite honored

Also -smiles- I would be more than happy to provide any assistance I can when it comes to her...

Thinks: Might give me some good practice for... being a father... a good one
Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:33 am

Tempest smiles, relieved. "So far, she sleeps well. It's just the eating! I have to keep begging meat from the house elves. Soon I'll have to teach her to hunt, and that will be interesting, with that Hagrid nosing around the Forest...I'll have to move her out there as soon as she's big enough to not get eaten by whatever lives in the Forbidden Forest."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am

Well I can probably help you with getting the meat easier... -Crazy Grin- Raw meat is a favorite of mine as well and I frequently request it so it wouldn't look suspicious.

The Oaf will be difficult though... I don't know enough about him to distract him well enough... -smiles assuringly- but I'll try to find something to keep him away from her...

Back to top Go down
Tempest Black

Tempest Black

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 am

"You're way too kind, Crouch! I've been worrying about what I'd do but I couldn't leave her...if - I mean - when she gets big enough to ride...well, that ought to be fun. Terrorizing the mudbloods and such." I can't hide my grin at the thought of letting her loose on Ice or another disrespectful mudblood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge   Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death Eaters Dungeon Lounge
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next