Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Amythyst Lulu krystal Ovauzhar moon black snape sound Joachim sherbet cynder liam Disney Lumina kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Clock Tower

Go down 
+9
TyroonArisle
DeathDolohov
RiverSeth
Phoenix Flame
Meredia
Liria
Jacques Nott
CrouchJunior
AmythystDolohov
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 am

"Owlery," He replied, pulling the contract out of his pocket. "I got another contract... it's outside of Hogwarts. Somewhere down in South England, it might take a day or so, but it's pretty easy." He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:44 am

I smoothed my face, keeping it blank. "I see... A couple days?" I mused. I wondered what this person had done to have him targeted. "Well, I'm coming with you." I stared straight at him, daring him to reject.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 am

He stared at her in surprise, this thought had crossed his own mind to - to have Navy come with him, to get her out of Hogwarts and away from Crouch, at least for a while. But still... it was an assassination, if they learnt she was with him and... "Navy..." he started to say, then paused, thinking about it a little more. A grin crossed his face, "I'd hoped you would want to. I'll take you to the town where I'm going, we'll have to go by train. But," and a stern look washed across his face, "I don't want you anywhere near the assassination location."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 am

I lifted my chin. A smirk crosing my face. "Yes, sir." I said. I couldn't help myself, he was standing so close... I kissed him. Smiling as I did so. Sometime, something horrid was going to happen, I didn't know what, but I knew It'd happen. My life was to perfect at the moment for it to last much longer. What goes around comes around. I broke away and looked at him, shyly. "I have something for you."
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:00 am

Ivor sulked a little on the inside that she had broken away, he held her hands, swinging them a little. "Something for me?" He looked a bit confused, "Why? I'm the guy who tried to kill you and I've already gotten more than I deserve." He shot her a look.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

I melted a little at his words. "Don't get your hopes up, I haven't bought you a dragon or anything. It's just something... little. I don't know, you might not like it." I rumaged in my pockets for a bit before I found what I was looking for. It was a little domed-shaped glass, similar to a snow globe but smaller, half the size of my palm. Inside, slowly spinning was a tiny blue flower. It was coated with ice that glistened and shone with prismatic light. I kept my eyes from his, not wanting to see his reaction, afraid. "You said you broke the last one, so..." I placed it in his hands. Then looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:10 am

Ivor stared gobsmacked at the little globe in his hand, speechless. He'd gotten so much as a kid, his family absolutely showered him with gifts but never had they'd gotten him something so simple yet so precious. "It's..." he tried to speak, but words failed him, he looked back up at Navy, eyes wide. "It's like that flower I carried around. Thank you... I... don't really know what to say," he laughed a little and pulled her back into a hug, his fingers wrapped firmly around the gift.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:13 am

I smiled, "Just don't tell me you hate it and all should be fine." I stood there hugging him. Wondering how long I could do this. Forever. Still hugging him tightly, I asked, "So you don't want me to stay away from you anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

He laughed, "No thanks. I might go insane and actually hunt you down this time, and we both don't want that. Besides..." he rested his cheek on her head, closing his eyes, "it's nice... having someone to hug. I'm afraid I don't have any gifts on me for you at the moment, Navy, but when I see something... I'll know." He kissed her forehead, "We can cause all sorts of trouble together. This thing with Crouch... it'll just be like a big game of hide and seek..." he tried to hold back the fear he felt from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:24 am

"I don't mean to be disgustingly soggy with you, but all I want is you. Please, you don't have to get me anything." I smiled, I didn't feel worried about Crouch at all, I had Ivor. What could possibly go wrong? "Of course it'll be a game. And we'll win, with flying colours. So when do we leave? And how are we going to get away with it?" I ask curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:28 am

He screwed up his face in mock disgust, and saying in a lightly teasing tone, "Navy, why are you being so soggy?" He pressed her nose down gently in an affectionate way. "We leave tomorrow, I would suggest dressing as normally as possible," Ivor replied, "As to how we get away with it - the snow, and water, usually help me with that, it hides away my tracks. Washes away my trace. But otherwise, people just don't like to interfere with assassins."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 am

I nodded. "Although dressing normally may be a bit of a problem. I catch attention wherever I go." I said, winking. "Only joking. I understand. Would you judge me if I said I was scared?" I looked up at his beautiful face. "I've never done anything this extreme, my family will kill me. I'm fine with that, but it just seems huge, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:36 am

His gaze softened, and he smiled, a little sadly, "I'm going to be killing someone, Navy, you have every right to be scared. I was terrified when my father brought me along to an assassination one time. I still get a little scared, and a little scary, that's why I don't want you to be there at the time... it's not pleasant." He hung his head a little, "As for your family, that's understandable. Not most families go around killing other people."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 am

I felt so disgusted... at myself. I'd learnt to accept who he was and yet I couldn't come to grips with it. "How do you do it? How can you just take anothers life? What if they have children, friends... Lovers..." I imagined someone taking Ivor from me. I almost started sobbing there and then. Not the right time Navy...
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 am

"Practice," he said. "The first few times were hard but... I learnt to just imagine them as targets, pretend that they were bad guys. But..." he looked out at the landscape, "I'd always think about ti afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:47 am

I touched his cheek with my hand. So cold. "No matter what I will never see you as the bad guy, I don't think you see yourself as doing a good thing. Or being a good person. But I do. You aren't going out there and mindlessly destroying people. You have your reasons. And I respect that. And anyway, I love you." It still sent shivers down my spine when I said it to him, like I was confessing to something I ought to keep to myself, like it was wrong for me to love him, but so utterly blissfull.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:01 am

Ivor looked back at her, and smiled, "I love you too." He kissed her gently and then took her hands, swinging them back and forward again, staring at as if to memorize everything and then looking back out to marvel just how beautiful the world was. "No matter what." The snow swirled around them, dancing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:03 am

"No matter what." I agreed. "And this time, I really am not leaving you. You don't have a choice in the matter." I watched him as he gazed into the distance. Just marveling at my luck. A sense of deepest euphoria was spreading through me slowly. "And can you promise you won't leave me?" My voice broke a bit on the end, it was a bit of a touchy subject for me...
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:10 am

"They'd have to drag me away," he promised, "And even then I'd find a way back." He looked at her, a smile spreading over his face, "You have snow in your hair... again." He waved the snow flakes out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 am

"Yes, well, it seems to like it there recently." I said, frowning a bit and brushing more snow from my shoulders. "You've never told me what your family is like. Is it big?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 am

"You bet," he grinned, "There's my older brother Dima, and then my two sisters, my father and mother and then all the cousins and aunts and..." he laughed. "I learnt muggle hunting techniques from my mother's side. What about you? Is your family big?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 am

I smiled. "Well, it's fairly large. But being pureblood relates you back to mostly all other purebloods, see? Well I have my Mother, and my two brothers. Those are the people currently living with me. My grandmother passed away when I was ten... We were pretty close. And my father.. he, well... I'm not sure what happened to him." I looked off over the balcony, watching snow swirl around serenely. "So, what's your blood status?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:31 am

"For what it's worth, I'm sorry about your grandmother," he squeezed her hand. "I'm a half blood - the Morozov line is full of pureblood assassins, my mother's line is full of muggle assassins. They met when they were both trying to kill the same guy," he laughed a little. "It caused quite the commotion."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Navy   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 am

I winced at hearing he was half blood. That was't good. "I can imagine. Shall we head inide now? It's a bit chilly." I said, noticing I was shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Ivor Frost   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:35 am

He grinned at her, pushing her gently back over to the stairs. "Alright, out of the snow it is. Wouldn't want you in the hospital wing again." He looked back at the snow covered landscape before following her down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower   Joachim - Clock Tower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower
Page 3 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next