Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu sherbet Lumina cynder liam Disney Joachim krystal dustypaws snape Ovauzhar Amythyst kerrigan moon sound black
Affiliates
free forum

Clock Tower Courtyard

Go down 
+9
RiverSeth
DeathDolohov
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
Liria
IceFirebolt
Ash
WalnutSelwynn
Jacques Nott
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:12 am

The Clock Tower Courtyard is a cloister on the base of the Clock Tower at Hogwarts Castle. This cloister seems to be one of the older parts of the castle and the ceiling and walls are dilapidated. It also leads to the Covered Bridge and, as it is on a hill, is on the third floor.

Source:http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Clock_Tower_Courtyard
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Jacques Nott

Jacques Nott

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:25 am

She looks up at the sky, breathing in the snow flakes, her sleeplessness showing around her eyes. Hands outstretched, trying to catch the small flakes, and they melt in her grasp. She knew that time was running out. The poison was spreading further up her arm, reaching out with tendrils, trying to grab her heart and strangle it, trying to choke out the air. She felt helpless. If it weren't for her friend, Revenge, then... she swallowed down the fear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:52 am

Walks into the court yard, just as the clock chimes. Unfastening the top button of her cloak so she can allow more freedom in her arms, she stands in the shadows.

Says to herself, 'I wonder if that mudblood will show.'
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am

-stands near Rosier-
Don't worry babe, you can hurt or kill this BITCH!
I got your back Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 am

"Thanks Walnut, but let me go one on one with her. This duel has been FOREVER in the making. She won't stand a chance," she says cockily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:06 am

Entering the court yard, I see Rosier with her wand at the ready.
'Why me, Rosier?' I ask, anger radiating from me as I walk toward her. 'All the mudbloods in this school and you pick on me. If you weren't such a maniac, I'd feel flattered.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 am

"You should feel flattered," smirks, "I'm going to give you special treatment too. And I don't know if you know any pure blood manners, but before a duel we bow."

Her eyes on Lemon to make sure she doesn't try anything sneaky, she nods her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Ash   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:10 am

-walks in with the intention of looking for her book, but she finds Rosier, Lemon and Walnut. Instead, she backed off slightly, to watch-
Back to top Go down
http://the-last-nightray.tumblr.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 am

I refuse to even nod my head in her direction, thinking to myself that I will not do anything that looks as though I might be acknowledging her as my better.
'Let's do this', my wand comes up, pointing straight at her heart..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 am

"As you wish," I reply.

Deciding to start out simple and test the waters to see Lemon's duelling ability, I yell "Sectumsempra!"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 am

-whispers- Come on babe. It's just that filthy mudblood. You can take her with both eyes closed....
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 am

-sees an old tattered book and grabs it-
Visions and Prophecies huh?
-opens the book and begins to skim read-
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:24 am

-sees Walnut holding a book, wondering if it could be hers. She walks around Rosier and Lemon and over to Walnut- Is that... my book?

Last edited by Ash (SwordCentaur161) on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:25 am

'Protego' I yell before she finishes the spell and send one straight back at her 'Confringo!', the heat of my anger fueling the use of a spell I would usually stay away from.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:26 am

Ducks the spell, hits the column behind her with a blast.

"Dementoria!" watches as the Dementors appear from her wand and flies towards Lemon, following her spell with a simple "CRUCIO!"
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:28 am

-looks at Ash-
Is it? I just found it. There's interesting stuff in this book.
-shows the book to Ash-
Is this it?
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 am

-Smiles broadly and throws her arms around Walnut- YOU FOUND IT! THANK YOU! YOU ARE SO AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:35 am

-smiles-
Why, thank you Ash Smile Of course I am awesome Wink
Anything for a fellow DE Cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:36 am

O o c

I should come over and read the book too and wait for Lemon's return spell
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 am

O o c: Lol Rosier Smile Where is Citrus by the way?
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:38 am

-tries to stop jumping around just for the moment- It's a book about how to control visions and such...

o o c: yes Rosier, you should!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:41 am

Cold descends on me, a cold more intense than that of a Hogwarts winter. Voices from years past echo through my head 'Why can't you be normal... You're such a freak... We should have left you where we found you..."
'Expecto Patronum!' I mutter as I focus on a memory of me and my father at an amusement park.
As the Dementors clear, the crucio hits me and I fall back, hitting the ground with a thump, my mouth open in a silent scream as my body reacts to the spell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 am

O o c Sorry, my muggle keeps interrupting. We're going to have to wrapthis up soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
WalnutSelwynn

WalnutSelwynn

PostSubject: Walnut   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 am

-sees Citrus writhe on the ground-
Ha BITCH!
-looks at Rosier-
Nice one Babe Very Happy I could kiss you right now!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 am

O o c

Don't worry Lemon, we will pick this up when we're both on next time okay?

Hahaha Walnut, very good supporting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clock Tower Courtyard   Walnut - Clock Tower Courtyard Empty

Back to top Go down

Clock Tower Courtyard
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next