Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
liam Lulu sound kerrigan black cynder Ovauzhar Joachim Lumina Disney sherbet krystal dustypaws snape Amythyst moon
Affiliates
free forum

Pálás Dóiteáin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Pálás Dóiteáin Empty
PostSubject: Pálás Dóiteáin   Pálás Dóiteáin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:50 am

The only palace in all of Diarmid, it is the home and place of business for the emperors. Built from obsidian, metal and other materials, some speculate it was one of the first buildings ever built in that land.

Standing as the tallest tower in the village, it overlooks the entirety of Diarmid and all its neighboring volcanoes. On the very top floor lay two metal thrones and a war room lite by torch and a giant map of the world. It is here the smartest of the Diarmidians lay out the army's strategies. There is even a pit of flames with enchanted smoke that missionaries of Diarmid can use to report to their emperors for vast distances, to save on time travelling to and fro... as well as dead messengers.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Pálás Dóiteáin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pálás Dóiteáin   Pálás Dóiteáin EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:05 am

"Repeat what you said to me..." Sadinoel demanded with no shortage of fury as he stared into the smoke form of Polidus coming from their pit.

"It is as I previously expressed my lord." Polidus retold the story respectfully, "We spread your message to all the realms, and Bara of Andawarudo attacked us and disrespected the Watcher herself by attempting to and promising bring her loyal priest harm!"

Had anyone not of Diarmid been in the room, Sadinoel surely would've slayed them for this blasphemous display. 

Utznus however, approached his taller colleague and put a firm hand on his shoulder to calm him. He stared into the smoke and gestured to the armored woman behind him. She stepped up and bowed to Polidus, "On behalf of my father, I would like to speak."

Polidus nodded, "Rise, Vyeriax. Speak please..." 

Vyeriax held placed her hand on Utznus's shoulder and closed her eyes, her magic finding it's way to his mind. "He says, This transgression cannot go unpunished.'"

"Agreed! Let us mobilize our forces!" Sadinoel declared as he turned to give orders to his guards.

Polidus however intervened, "My lord, far be it for me to defy you, but I wouldn't advise that. Diarmid is already on shaky standing with the council. Open warfare would shatter any trust they were beginning to have with us!"

Utznus looked to his daughter, "He says he agrees, we must find some subtle way to ensure they know their place."

Sadinoel bit his lip in fury, this new political day and age suited him ill. Back in his prime, if a realm attempted to disrespect them like this it would be burned by the end of the day. However that is why Polidus was so invaluable to him. He spoke the language of this time period, he was a product of this milleniums new zeitgeist.  "What would you do Polidus, were you given the crown?"

The high priest thought but then some rumors they heard over their travels came to mind like a lost secret, "I think I might know something my lord! With your permission, if I could travel to Fryk, I might have a way to remind Andawarudo of our power without any risk to our political standing..."
Back to top Go down

Pálás Dóiteáin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Cathmhaoil-
Jump to: