Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws Ovauzhar sound krystal liam Amythyst Disney moon Lulu snape sherbet cynder black kerrigan Lumina Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Kyuuden Palace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Newborn Vampire   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:07 pm

The vampire dodges each blow with his superspeed, the smell of Ajolta's blood driving him wild. He lashes out woth his claw-like nails, slashing like Ajolta was to him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 7:18 pm

The feral warrior received several bleeding cuts from the vampire, but he took it without crying out or slowing down. If nothing else, the pain gave him strength.

He performed a flip in the air and tried to bring his kamas down on its head. He'd save the root for if he was truly desperate. He didn't wish this fight over too soon.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 8:57 pm

The vampire moves, but too slow, the smell of blood distracting him.  His arm gets sliced clean off, and he screams.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:49 pm

"BAHAHA!!!" Ajolta laughed madly and swung one more time to decapitate the creature of darkness.

Polidus was even surprised by this. He knew he chose well in picking Ajolta to guard him but to think the man could take down a vampire unaided...

It was unreal.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm

She watches as the head of the newborn falls to the ground, having expected this outcome.  She claps slowly, rising from her throne.  "Impressive... But that was only a newborn vampire, unaware of the power he truly possesses.  Now you have the honor of fighting an experienced vampire..." She steps down.  "I'll be kind and let you have the first move."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:12 am

"How unwise of you..." He smiled fiercely and lunged at her, striking at her feet first.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:46 am

She's behind him in a flash, before he can even blink.  She kicks him in the back with almost god-like strength.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:54 am

If Ajolta had any time to be surprised, it only caught up with him when he was flat on his face. He had never experience such monstrous strength in the past.

But he thought back to his instructors who constantly reminded their students,
"When faced with incredible odds, just remember, if it can bleed, it can die."

He stood back up, taking up his kamas with him. There was no way some vampiric wench would defeat a son of Diarmid this day. Much less him.

He took one of his weapons and threw it to split her head in two. It was a gambit, but one he was prepared to make...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:58 am

She moves to the side and catches the blade.  It slices her hands, but it heals almost immediately.  She smirks, "Your enthusiasm is cute... But not enough to defeat me." She throws it back at him, not really caring if it misses him or not, just interested to see his next move.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:10 am

OOC I like bara a lot so far! Very Happy 

IC

The blade of his own weapon embedded itself into his shoulder. 

'Stabbed... with my own blade...' 
This was the last rational thought the man had. Baring his teeth like a furious demon from hell, he reached into a leather pouch attached to his belt. 

"Witness me Watcher, I'M GOING TO ALAGOR!!!!" He screamed out as he pulled out two cloves of a pale, dehydrated-looking mushroom. He threw them in his mouth, chewing them into an unrecognizable hunk. 

The taste was bitter, stinging his tongue as he ate it. He could feel moisture leaving his mouth as he consumed it. 

His vision started to go out of focus only to return to him. His pupils grew massively large and the glazed over look in his eyes made him appear to not even be on the same planet as everyone in the room.

He pulled the kama out of his shoulder, ignoring the free flowing blood. He charged once again, but it was different from his previous offense. It was much more fluid and unpredictable, almost like he was making his decisions a mere second after he swung his blades.

His energy was renewed, and pain was but a distant memory. His brain knew only one thing... rage...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:38 am

OOC Thanks! :3  

IC  She laughs, even as she gets cut by his blade.  "Using drugs to aid you? That just proves my superiority..."  She tries to slip inside his mind, wanting to see if she can take any control while he's on this drug.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:42 am

She may as well have been inside a tomb. No thoughts, just a barrage of violent impulses without an coherent inklings to be found.

Her words were like arrows on a shield, noise with no meaning. He kept attacking, each striking stronger and faster than the last. 

In essence, he was an animal now.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:44 am

She gets stabbed one of the times, making her gasp, but not in a spot that would kill her.  She concentrates more into his mind.  It's empty, which makes it easier for someone else to take over.  Now stop.  

OOC You can decide whether it works. :3
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:48 am

He started to slow up, his attacks coming to a sudden screaming halt. He huffed and puffed, the Root still in full effect. His body was begging him to lash out and he started trembling. But he was no longer his own master.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 am

She grins, taking a finger and wiping some of the blood from his wounded shoulder, licking it off maliciously.  "This is why you don't underestimate the enemy, young Ajolta... And empty your mind.  That's even more dangerous."  Bow down to me.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:05 am

As Ajolta began to bend over, Polidus watched wide eyed. He had a hard enough time controlling his subordinate but Bara made him look like a tamed animal.

He wouldn't have his loyal bodyguard so disgraced!

He ran in, overcoming his fright and pressed his hand to Bara, fire consuming his hand. "I'm not as strong as Ajolta physically... But you'd be hard pressed to find a stronger Ignited... My emperor aside..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:08 am

She hisses at the fire, stepping away with speed.  She glares.  "I was going to let him go after that last command with no hard feelings, but now..." She calls to her stronger vampires and they start to surround them.  "Maybe I won't let him go since you have now made an enemy out of me..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:11 am

"I wouldn't advise that."

He extinguished his hand, "keep a warrior of Diarmid here against the wishes of his sovereign, in this case me, and the entirety of the Diarmid army will descend upon you. Including my emperors..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:13 am

While Bara is confident that she would win against a war with them, she does not yet fully understand their power, their strengths, and their weaknesses.  She doesn't want to start a war with them... Yet.  She lets Ajolta go.  "Very well.  But if I see either of your faces in my kingdom again, I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:19 am

"I'll remind you, that you are the one who antagonized us. Our mission was one of diplomacy. The council would agree we are faultless in this..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:20 am

She glares at him.  "Don't forget that your little pet Ajolta here was begging for a fight... I simply gave him what he wanted."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 am

"That was against my wishes, and he shall be reprimanded later. Besides, it was by your coaxing..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:49 am

"You should be grateful. I just gave your bodyguard more experience. Now get out of my realm before I change my mind about letting you live..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:51 am

"We shall take our leave your majesty..." He helped Ajolta walk out of the palace as his orientation had yet to return to him...
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Bara   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 2:54 am

Now, to find this fugitive they were talking about and make him my pawn...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuuden Palace   Kyuuden Palace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuuden Palace
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Original RP :: Realms :: Andawarudo-
Jump to: