Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
kerrigan Lumina Disney sherbet krystal cynder Lulu Ovauzhar Amythyst sound dustypaws Joachim black liam snape moon
Affiliates
free forum

Flame Cottage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

artemis - Flame Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 pm

The Flame cottage is in the Wiltshire countryside, in a quiet Muggle village. The Flame family chose to live in the Muggle village, believing that, despite being purebloods, Muggles aren't that bad at all.

It has a fence around it, and a path leading up to the front door, the garden being kept by Mrs Flame and her youngest daughter, Hazel Flame. Phoenix sometimes helps when she comes home for the holidays, but she is often busy with either homework or meeting with Muggle friends.

Mr Flame apparates to work when he is needed - The Accidental Magic Reversal Squad - and Mrs Flame does the same when she has to work at the Three Broomsticks. Hazel Flame also attends Hogwarts, but she is in her First Year.

OOC: I got bored Razz
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Karen Flame looks up from the rose bush to see the familiar form of Buffy, Phoenix's owl, flying towards her. Smiling, she stood and took off her gloves, holding out her arm for the owl. Buffy landed on her arm, hooting in recognition and holding out her leg.

Karen took the letter and carried Buffy into the house, where she went to join their barn owl, Swift, in his cage. Karen unfolded the letter and began to read.

Dear Mum and Dad,
You've probably already had a letter from Professor Dumbledore, but I thought I'd tell you myself as well. But first, I'm alright and so is Hazel, and we both can't wait to see you for the Christmas holidays.
I got into a spot of trouble with a fellow werewolf at Hogwarts. It was just a custom to determine the Alpha, and I'm perfectly fine now. I have a few faint scratches on my forearms and my neck, and one over my eye. I promise you, I'm fine. I made sure Hazel was nowhere near it.
Love you both,
Missing you loads,
Phoenix

Karen sighed and called through the house. "Anthony! Phoenix has sent a letter!" He joined Karen at the kitchen table and read it over, shaking his head and chuckling.
"Still getting into trouble then?" But seeing his wife's expression, he tried again. "We can always have a word with her when they come back for Christmas. She says she's fine."
"But doesn't she always?" she said worriedly.
"Love, it's only a few more days. Send her a Howler if it means that much to you."
Karen rolled her eyes. "No. I'll just send her a letter for the meantime..."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:12 pm

Phoenix and Hazel approach the cottage, smiles on their faces. Buffy and Polly fly ahead to join Swift in his cage. Phoenix opens the gate and Hazel pushes past just as the door opens. Their mother wraps Hazel in a hug, while their father strides down the path to wrap Phoenix in his arms. "Be careful," he chuckled. "Your mother's on the war path with you."

Phoenix sighed. "I'll try," she promised, burying her face in her father's shoulder.

They all settle, and Hazel busies herself telling Mr Flame about her new lessons and new friends, Phoenix follows her mother into the kitchen.

"What were you thinking?" she asked. "What did you mean by 'a spot of trouble'?" Mrs Flame gasps, seeing the scratches. "Phoenix! Merlin's beard... those, dear, are not faint!"

"Mum," Phoenix says, sighing. "Calm down." She then explains, her mother shaking her head.

"I can't stop you," she says when Phoenix has finished. "But I'm glad you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 7:15 pm

A few days later...

Phoenix looks up from her book, hearing a tapping at the window. It is an unfamiliar owl, yet something about him reminds her of someone. She opens the window and opens the letter.

Phoenix,
First of all, I would like to apologise to you. I've been a horrible sister, and I can't believe I ever wanted to help Crouch. I have seen the error of my ways.
It seems we have both been played by Vine. He tricked you into faking his death, he made me his puppet in order to make Fox jealous. I now realise that we have more in common than just our looks.
I hope you will accept my most humble apology, but if you don't, I understand.
I would also like to meet our parents. But again, I will understand if you refuse.
Pixie
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Phoenix looks at her family who are gathered around the kitchen table. She absentmindedly rubbed her forearm, where the scratches still were.

"There's something you should know," Phoenix says, looking from person to person. "It's gonna be difficult to believe, but you have to trust me."

"Of course we do, Birdie," Mr Flame says.

Phoenix smiles. "Thanks, Dad." She takes a deep, steadying breath. "About a month ago, a girl arrived at Hogwarts. She is in my year and we look exactly alike. Her name is Pixie. She is my twin." When nobody made any sound of recognition, Phoenix continues. "She was kidnapped when we were both still babies, by Macnair. He Obliviated us so we didn't know about her."

The werewolf turns to the door and says, "Pixie? Would you like to come in?"

A girl enters, looking exactly like Phoenix, except she has no scars and her hair is tied back. She lifts the same stormy eyes and looks at her parents and younger sister. She goes to tug the sleeve down over her left arm, but Phoenix stops her. "It's best they know," she says quietly.

"I won't intrude on your lives," Pixie says quietly. "It wouldn't be proper, given my position in this war. But I wanted to see you all, just once." She smiles. "And I'm happy that I have."

They spend the afternoon together, but then Pixie leaves to return to Hogwarts, a very happy family watching her from the door of the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:20 pm

We apparate at the gate. I smile when I see my home.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:21 pm

-I look at the place- So this is where you reside?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:22 pm

I nod. "Yeah. I've lived here for as long as I can remember." I start up the path.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:29 pm

-I follow her, trying to perform healing spells on myself-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Phoenix   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

I look at him worriedly, and hurry up to open the door. "I'm home!" I call. There's a clatter from above as Hazel leaps down the stairs.

"Birdie!" She laughs, wrapping her arms around me. I wince as she unknowingly brushes the scratches on my arms. Mr and Mrs Flame appear behind her.

"Phoenix!" Mrs Flame smiles. "What brings you here?"

"We... ah... got into a spot of trouble." I gesture at Eugene.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Apologies, but would it be possible to stay here for a time?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: OOC   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:37 pm

I gtg ttyl!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:39 pm

"Of course," Mrs Flame says. "Come in, come in."

I smile and gently prise Hazel's arms from around me. "This is Eugene. I'd love to do more introductions, but we're quite... well..." I gesture at the blood on our clothes.

"Let's get you two cleaned up." Mrs Flame goes to find the essentials.

OOC: Ok, see you!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Please excuse my rather bloodied appearance. I had wished to meet you in a more customary manner -I say as I'm led inside-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:45 pm

I head into the kitchen and take a seat at the table.

"It's no problem, Eugene. We'll have you fixed up in a minute." Mrs Flame smiles kindly at him. "Love, could you come over and have a look at Eugene's wounds? Now, Phoenix, what's happened to you?" I show her my various cuts, and she begins to heal them.

Mr Flame comes over to Eugene. "What about you, son?"

Hazel hangs around, peering over shoulders.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:49 pm

-I explain my injuries in an assortment of medical terms- And if you were to give me -list medical supplies no common household would have- I'd be able to repair myself within a day
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

I snigger at Dad's baffled expression.

"All I can do is patch you up best I can, I'm afraid." Mr Flame does his best to try and heal Eugene.

"How do you know Phoenix, Eugene?" Mrs Flame says while tending to the long scrapes in my arms.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:54 pm

-I speak bluntly as I am being healed, clearly not knowing that this conversation requires tact-

She is my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:57 pm

All three Flames shoot glances at me before turning back to their work or - in Hazel's case - watching. I blush bright red.

"That's nice," Mrs Flame says, and she sounds genuine. "How long has it been?"

"Almost a week," I reply. I look at Dad anxiously, and suppress a groan when I see that familiar playful sparkle in his eyes. He catches my eyes and grins.

Don't. You. Dare...

His grin widens and he turns back to healing Eugene.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Did... I say something incorrectly?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"No." I smile at him. "Dad's just being... Dad."

Mr Flame chuckles. "It's my job, Birdie."

I roll my eyes. "Don't I know it..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:02 pm

I wish to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:05 pm

"You're doing fine," Mrs Flame says reassuringly. "There you go, Phoenix, all healed. You go and get changed, and I'll clean those clothes."

I nod and head upstairs, giving Dad a warning look before heading off.

Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Eugene   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:07 pm

-I remain still, this clearly not being the first time I have been healed-
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Flame family   artemis - Flame Cottage EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Mr Flame steps back. "I've done the best I can, but you'd be better off getting it checked out by Madam Pomfrey. It'll hold for now at least." He secretly plots how to embarrass Phoenix, like any good father would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flame Cottage   artemis - Flame Cottage Empty

Back to top Go down

Flame Cottage
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next