Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound black cynder moon Ovauzhar Disney sherbet Lulu Joachim Lumina liam snape dustypaws krystal Amythyst kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

Kastanika City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Kastanika City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Polidus and Ajolta   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 1:04 pm

Polidus looked between the council and Ramos, quite flabbergasted "m..my apologies. I fear I don't follow you. My instructions were purely to deliver upon you this gift. I come on no one's behalf but my Lord Emperors."

Ajolta gestured for the men to open the chest, and inside each were precious rich and metals as well as weapons forged from the fires of Cathmhaoil. "These are all yours to do with as you will..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and the council.   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 12:29 am

There was a pause as Ramos peered at the goods, the council seeming more than satisfied with the offering.

The air wavered again, and the figure of one of the council appeared. The lady had long white hair, cascading to her waist. Her eyes were edged with softness, unusual for a dhampir.

"I see that you come here with good intention. I apologise on behalf of my council. We have to be wary, for we forsee war." Her tone was gentle, yet oddly affimrative.

"A woman from a foreign land came here. She seemed like us in appearance, but she is no friend of ours, at least not for now. We do not know enough about the outside world."

Nodding to Ramos, the lanky vampire picked up one of the chests and made it vanish. "We have not been exposed to these weapons before." He stated flatly. "The council will not permit you to redistribute these."
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 6:35 am

"Please, do with the weapons as you wish. If it is against your graces that we sell them public ally to your people than so be it." Polidus consented, cutting off the objections he knew would come from his bodyguard.

"And pardon my ignorance but what war do you refer?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and the council   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:47 am

Ramos nodded, glad the man had cooperated. After all, he'd had little choice. 

"I believe there are vampires who are mobilising against the rest of the world. We do not know where, only what happens near our borders. Her intentions were to attack us or join her, of which she has left us alone for now."

The council member appeared tired, her lack of information frustrating her.
"As I said, we do not know of the outside world."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus    Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 3:54 pm

"Ahh, Bara." Polidus nodded somberly, hiding his glee that the well was already poisoned against her for him. 

"Well I can tell you that whatever sources you have are accurate. She already has made an attempt on my life and attempted to seize Frerk. Fortunately she was unsuccessful both times."

"But Watcher knows what she's capable of, and that is half the reason I felt it wise to help arm you. Should she ever try to storm your walls..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and the council   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 11:37 pm

The council member was about to speak, but Ramos outstretched his arm, a trail of blood dribbling from his lips as he worked as their mouthpiece.

"Th-The walls are secure. In fact, the secrets of Kastanika will keep our people safe." He stated in a deadpan manner. "What we are wary of is outside influence on our city; it has only foretold destruction here." Ramos did not need to state that the council felt neccessary to regard all foreign people as enemies. After all, it was all they had seen through the history of the city.

"These weapons will aid us, and we will come to your aid, should they come here. But this... metal-" he turned one of the daggers over in his hand, inspecting it. "Why, we are humanoids in ancestry, so these could do more damage to us than to her."

"Do you know much of her race of people? Knowledge will benefit us both."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:13 am

"I know they come from a land called Andawarudo in which Bara is the sole sovereign. Her subjects consist namely of vampires. They are fast, insidiously strong and are dependent on blood to drink."

"I also know there are pockets of human resistance in that land that fight their vampiric overlords." Naturally this was Polidus's next destination. If Diarmid could either fund or arm these rebels then they might get lucky and do the job for them. Above all things, Polidus longed to avoid open warfare. Diarmid had centuries of political damage done to them as part of their warmongering ways and he was only now beginning to make tangible repairs on. 

Andawarudo needed to be disciplined for their blatant show of disrespect to his goddess but where was the logic in risking themselves for it when they could just amass allies to get the job done?
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and the Council   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:52 pm

Ramos ran a hand over the blade, lips twitching with bemusement as a large gash opened on his palm. In a few seconds it simply closed, and he turned over his hand with interest.

"You say these weapons will harm the vampires, how fascinating. Our mutation is too different from theirs." By using himself as an experiment he had come to this conclusion.

"We see fit to help your cause. We are aware of your political history, but we are an emerging city. In short, it does not matter to us." The white-haired woman finally spoke, scowling at Ramos before offering a smile to her guests.

"Bara is a threat to us because of our difference in species. She would never accept us; she is a dictator. On behalf of the Council, I offer you our aid."
The council member considered sending the shapeshifters out to their help, if she could garner the authority. It would remove Bara and the threats to the Council.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:36 am

Polidus could feeling the creeping surge of delight reach up from his gut to meet his face. "Wonderful, simply marvelous! Together, I am certain we can tear down Bara's reign of tyranny." He smiled upon them and bowed gracefully.

"I shall inform my Lord Emperors about this development and please, know you are welcome to visit my homeland at any time you wish." 

"Death befall your enemies..." He concluded as a customary farewell as he gestured for his group to begin making their exit before they risked overstaying their welcome.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and the council   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:56 am

"I would advise you speak to the shapeshifters." The council member offered as her farewell, nodding her head before disapparating.

Ramos collapsed the white room around them, revealing a small shed with crude wooden chairs. Opening the door, he allowed them to leave. "I believe someone from our city is visiting you. Is she still alive?" He asked rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 6:00 pm

Polidus creased his brows, trying to remember if there was any such a visitor. "If there was, I left before she arrived. Apologies"

"Strange though, Diarmid is not typically a place for visitations..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:30 pm

"Neither are we. Looks like we have something in common besides an enemy." He offered with a ghost of a smirk.

"Annelise - the Ravensworn." He stated her name as if he were chewing on bile. "Her father was more of an abomination than remotely human. She probably didn't survive the trip, if you have not heard of her." good.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Polidus   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 6:52 pm

Polidus politely smiled at his musing, but found little humor in it, "So it would seem." 

"When I return home I shall see if she is there. Would you like to stay informed about her?" This could be extremely beneficial. Having one of Kastanika in their mitts could further their understanding of their culture.

"If I may ask, should I find her, does the council wish her dealt with in any particular way?" Polidus most likely wouldn't carry it out, but he had to appear to be in their service. If she was an outcast with enough power to make it to Diarmid by her lonesome, the Watcher was truly smiling upon her. Those who overcame adversity by themselves are to be rewarded by her. Perhaps he could instead help her standing with her people which would give Diarmid a powerful ally and help strengthen their allies as a result.

'Watcher, watch over this outcast, for surely she is worthy of your graces.'
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:27 am

With great reluctance, he declared the opinions of the council. "Look after her, should she need it. She's one of our more powerful people; the Raven taught her well."

"Let us know if she dies." Is all he said on the matter, aware that the daywalker must stay unaware of the Council's inherent fascination with her. A mere human had survived their torture, and how the Council would adapt depended on her success in Diarmid. 

"You are free to enter these borders as you please. Just bear in mind that most citizens have not been exposed to any kind apart from their own."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 6:50 pm

"Very well..." Polidus thanked the Watcher, that made his life so much easier to nurture the girl rather than promising to end her. Not to mention, this was ultimately more beneficial to Diarmid.

"I appreciate the offer and remember, should you need more weapons we would be happy to supply them..." He bowed to Ramos, and gestured for his party to head for the gates. "I must consult with my Emperors, oh and that meeting with the priests and priestesses over the new acolytes. I shall return hopefully soon to your wondrous dominion.."

"Death befall your enemies." He turned and left with his crew. Ajolta silently followed. His mind wondering what kind of revolution would happen if the poor and destitute were supplied their weapons. If they took over, would they be further indebted to them because only their supplies allowed them to take over?

But such was not his place. To disobey Polidus was to disobey the Watcher.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Ramos and Fierre   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 7:23 am

Ramos collapsed the illusion of the white room, watching them go in silence. His bloodied gaze was still studiative, considering the outside influence on the people. He knew it would polarise them; the Council would be a sanctuary from outside evil, or they would be the evil the outside wa liberating them from.

Either way, Ramos would not allow it.

Beside the entrance of the gates, Fierre remained in stealth as he watched the pair leave. The resistance needed as much information as possible, and wondered what sort of exchanges had occurred for the Diarmid pair to leave amicably.

Maybe they're the enemies now. 
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:16 am

OOC Ummm... >.> 
<.< 

Is there something in particular you need them to do here? Sorry just a bit short on ideas now for this section. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:08 am

Ooc just don't let them just yet!

Ic Fierre decided to step forward, revealing himself to the pair, who seemed intent on going elsewhere.

"It is imperative I speak to you before you leave. I fear you may have disturbed the fragile balance we hold with the Dhampirs in this city." Fierre desired to know what the two had said and done to convince the Dhampirs to leave them unscathed. It could be fatal for his people...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:28 am

Polidus turned to face the man, "Have I?" His face was one of a terrified man, despite being pleased with the outcome he achieved. "If I overstepped my bounds, please know that wasn't my intent..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:32 am

"You gave them something of yours, that can be the only explanation as to why you're still alive." Fierre did not need to comment on the amount of outsiders that usually left the village.

"You've endangered my people, they cannot have power over us." His tone was grave, but not frightened. His fur almost stood on its end, riled and uncertain of the future. "You may not have intended it, but this is the consequence." Whatever the Dhampirs had been giving could annihilate his precious race.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:55 am

Ajolta stepped in front of his master, drawing his kamas with anticipation. "This one is getting on my nerves, Sir Polidus. May I kill him?" 

Polidus looked at Fierre, but still addressed Ajolta, "No, not unless I say so. I'm certain their can be a mutually beneficial solution here. Because if there isn't, I do need to leave and I'd rather not be stopped. He told him calmly yet the seriousness of his threat couldn't be lost as Ajolta flashed a blood hungry grin.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 am

"Fine." Fierre bared his teeth in a hiss. "You do not have to be diplomatic with me. If we discover that whatever you gave will harm our people, then we Kastinikans will have no choice but to side with your common enemies." It was not a threat, but the consequence of outside meddling on the fragile city. 

"The Dhampirs are not familiar with war or bloodlust, but we are. They may have their mind games, but a real Kastanikan has an unbreakable will." He took a step backwards, showing he did not intend to fight. 

"I do hope that is not the case." Fierre did not want his people ravaged by war, if it was not inevitable.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:25 pm

Polidus smiled politically at him, "You need not be concerned. My gift was for the protection of the entirety of Kastankian. It was a display of goodwill to all of you." He assured him while the back of his head was reeling. This man could cause problems to them if he got into the way of his business with the council. He'd do nothing for now, show amnesty and empathy. 

"Please, I'm your ally as well. If I might aide you than I'd be happy to." The High Priest began moving once more. Ajolta however stayed behind for some words.

"Listen closely hatchling." Hatchling was frequently a name used as an insulting slur to outsiders not born of Diarmid. "If you ever get in my master's way again, I'll cleave off your head and feed the rest to my salamanders." He scoffed with an amused smirk, "He might pass it up for a better meal but still..."

"You say Kastanikans have an unbreakable will, well, that doesn't do you much good if you're dead. Diarmidians are masters of war, chosen by the Watcher herself. Our strength cannot be matched. Fight us and you will lose." He spoke of these like certainties of nature.

"I suggest you remember your place when a Diarmidian is in your home..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Fierre   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:38 pm

Bullshit.

The fur on his skin practically crackled, the dishonesty of the pair almost a tangible taste to him. It tasted bitter, sour like the minds of the people before him.

"Sadly I do not mutate into a bird. I could, however, find one of our people who does so you can throw childish insults at them. I would consider you allies, but you are too barbaric for my tastes. If anything, the council will want you dogs on leashes." His canines drew into a savage smile.

"This geyser is our home - and I mean the one of the real Kastanikans. You know nothing about us, what we do or our power. Good luck finding your way back here without my invitation." He offered as a goodbye, smiling at them and backing off. Fierre would rather choose his battle, even though his instincts screamed at him to fight immediately and quench the threat. He also feared for Annelise's safety should he threaten any Diarmidian.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Ajolta   Kastanika City - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:48 pm

"You're lucky my master wants you alive, otherwise I'd wear your skin back home like a trophy!" He shouted to him as the rageful bodyguard turned to join with his master again. 

If Ajolta had his way, he would release himself to the howling electricity in his veins that begged him to lash out, to strike down this heretic. However, he did want to make it to Alagor on the fateful day of his death and disobeying the Watcher's proxy on Earth wouldn't help that end.

One more word though, and he might be willing to risk it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kastanika City   Kastanika City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kastanika City
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next