Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Lulu moon kerrigan Lumina Disney snape sound cynder Ovauzhar Amythyst dustypaws sherbet black liam krystal Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Streets of London

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Amythyst - Streets of London Empty
PostSubject: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 6:59 pm

Crouch ducked down, surprised she'd have the fortitude to try and kill him. "Very good..." He tried to wrestle control of her wand out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

She tried to keep a grip on it to no avail "don't do this Crouch.. you're better than this."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:25 pm

"And they say I'm crazy..." He pockets his wand and grabs her by the ankle, "Let's go home!"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:42 pm

She fought against him "where do you think you're taking me psycho?!"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:45 pm

"To my home, where I'll keep you until Dumbledore complies with me... maybe torture you when I'm bored..." He cackled as he prepared to apparate them away.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:54 pm

Fear filled her jewelled eyes but she stayed strong "if he doesn't kill you Brogan will."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 pm

The boy burst into hysterics, "Oh please, my old pupil can't even touch me..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:00 pm

"he's stronger than you know." she stayed determined, but knew his powers were greater in the end.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 8:06 pm

"I doubt this..." With that he apparated them away to his home.

OOC To the mountaineous estate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12eY25Wbbwg
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 am

Amy perched atop a roof top over looking London it had been ages since she was last in England. The slight breeze tossing her newly shortened violet hair about wildly. Her lavender eyes narrowed slightly as she looked out across the busy city streets. She had missed the final battle due to the damnable charm that had taken every iota of knowledge she possessed to remove. In the brief moments of sanity she had researched and scoured the globe for one who could remove it. Finally in Egypt she had found an old witch, and though it seemed the woman herself should belong in a museum she had been a lively firecracker full of knowledge from even before Amy's time.  Her alabaster hand soft touched just below her throat where an odd scar seemed to spider web like cracked glass every now and then the scar would pulse and her head would ache so bad it would leave her entirely vulnerable, but it had been months since that had happened last.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 am

Now set on his purposes, he scoured the globe for others whom he knew he could immediately trust. Among them, Amy was first on the list. 

It took a lot of rumors and... persuasion but he eventually was able to deduce her location. 

"Amy?" He called up at a vampire who looked very similar to her, perched on a rooftop.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:30 am

a sort of soft warmth flooded her face at the sound of the all to familiar voice that called up to her. She smiled taking a step back and then leaping gracefully from the rooftop to land nimbly beside him taking no time to throw her arms around him "I missed you so much, love. I'm so sorry i wasn't here.. I heard about everything in my travels I just had to get that bloody charm off of me before I could return." her words were quick and run together as she hurriedly explained, entirely amped up by his presence.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:56 pm

He wrapped his arms around the love of his life, as he tried to make sense of the mile-a-minute explanation, "Wait my sweet. Please slow down. What was this about a charm?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 pm

She didnt want to let go of him but did so so she could pull the ruined remains of what looked like a golden sun that had been warped and melted  from her cloak on a thin chain which had been snapped as through ripped from her neck "you remember our trip to Italy? and me not being quite all there right? well I found some one to get the damnable thing off of me before my brain turned to scrambled eggs entirely. "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 am

"Ahh that is most wonderous!" He smiled at her relieved, "Whoever was this one whom I am grateful?" Surely such a person is one of great power, one who may even be of use in his new place in the world.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: amythyst   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 am

She shook her head a little " I never caught her name.. just called her Grams the whole time she worked to remove it. 8d call her an assest but one to be uses frugally... wouldn't want to overwhelm and kill her when she's much more useful alive. " she smiled a little as she gazed at him " so tell me what you've been up to, love."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 am

"Well the most recent and most important development is... I have been ascended... by the Dark Lord himself." He spoke with more than his usual madness in his voice. It was fanatical, the voice of a man who had seen his savior deliver a holy calling to him.

But of course, Crouch's mission was far less than holy...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 4:02 am

She stared at him with wide violet eyes confused by his words at first and then reality seemed to dawn behind her eyes. ".. love, are you alright?" she asked him curiously though she knew the thoughts that raced through his mind.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:07 pm

"I am far better than alright. The Dark Lord has selected me to be his successor. He will aide me on my quest, speaking so that only I may here..." He smiled at her as his eyes remained open, unblinking. It was as though the most climatic moment on earth was upon him and he dared not look away.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 am

It took a moment for her to process the words that had just left his lips as she starred into his wide unblinking eyes "ookay.. love. so the Dark Lord is talking to you.. in your head?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:22 am

"Yes, he has selected me as his prophet. He speaks to me and will quite me to a brand new reign..."

'MY reign to be exact..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 8:30 am

Her violet eyes searched his for moment to make sure he wasn't messing with her "well... we all knew you would take over if the time ever came...but.." she stopped for a moment and thought, it had been ages since she had seen him last and the idea of ruining their reunion by telling him hearing voices was insane even for him was out of the question. Instead she smiled wickedly a gleam of mischief in her eyes " I know you'll be the most magnificent Dark Lord this world has seen, my love."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 6:03 pm

"I'm so glad I have your support sweetie..." He kissed her gently, "Soon Alexis shall be the princess she deserves to be... princess of a world in ashes..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:43 am

she had kissed him softly back pulling away gently "just as long as you leave her a few toys to play with." she was trying to wrap her head around his new found calling,
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:23 am

"Oh there will be..." He grinned crazily at the idea of his ideal world. A world filled with screams and anguish, with burnt corpses and decaying buildings...

A world where the graveyards cover entire towns, and the town as but memories.

A world in which civility and order are but the musings of children!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of London   Amythyst - Streets of London Empty

Back to top Go down

Streets of London
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next