Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sound snape dustypaws liam Lulu moon sherbet Lumina cynder Joachim black Disney kerrigan krystal Amythyst Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

The Walking Dead RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:36 am

'Oh shit' I thought quickly
"I'm not with her" I said from under my scarf
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:36 am

She looked at him like he'd lost his marbles. "The fuck are you talking about? I'm not with anyone, it's just me."
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:37 am

"Well ain't this a fun little predicament..." He drew his pistol and held his sword in the other hand. 

"So how's this game going to work?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 am

Stepping in I put my hatchet in it's holster, a feeling of familiarity came in my mind but I wasn't sure why.
"Game? We're clearly all here for food so can't we mind our Ian buisness?" I wasn't the best talker, but anything to not die.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 am

"I'm leaving with my stuff. Everything I've grabbed is mine. Y'all can find your own shit." She knelt down, keeping her eyes on them, and grabbed her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:42 am

'Well her aren't you a ray of sunshine?' I thought sarcastically moving along the wall still eyeing them.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:43 am

"Bit late there sister, I've already gotten my stuff and checked out. Nice cashier by the way, pity I had to stab the undead bastard before he could go on about his coupons..." He chuckled a little bit, but gauging the seriousness of the room he changed his tone, "Oh come on, that's funny! Let's not lose our senses of humor here!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 am

I humored him and fake laughed
"Yeah, haha, I'll laugh when the dead AREN'T everywhere I turn." I turned my back to head down the hall when a familiar growl echoed from behind a side door. I froze.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:46 am

What a nut-job, she thought. "Look, I'm sorry 'bout the hostility, but it ain't exactly a friendly world anymore."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Chris   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:48 am

"How's about we put aside this little feud for a little pest control?' He gestured his sword over to the walkers trying to barge in. 

"No one benefits from being locked in here you know?"
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 am

"Fine," she said. She turned toward the walkers that were approaching them. "Don't make too much noise, we don't want any more coming 'round."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 am

OOC gtg dinner bye!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:51 am

"Can the two of you stifle the talking for a minute?" I asked carefully putting my hand on the door. Opening it I do find a zombie, except he's already half dead. I shot the bastard once more and he laid still. I pulled my hood down and turned back to them
"Fine by me, I'm board anyways. And I get the whole hostile thing, I was going to assume both of you guys were raiders or something."
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:56 am

"Fuck! Lady, what'd I say about keepin' in quiet? That gunshot probably is gonna bring in loads of 'em. Thanks," she said sarcastically. "I got an idea, why don't we just hand you to them, then we take off? Huh?"

Normally, she wasn't this hostile, but damn. Her life was at stake and she was not going to let someone else get her killed.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:00 am

I've learned mean words mean little so I just shrugged and kept quiet. She can hate me as much as she pleases. I moved to the back of the store. Feeling like I've done enough. First my brother and now these people...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 2:36 am

"Come now, one more walker dead is another guy or gal alive right? I say bring em on!" Chris brandishes his sword as goes to join the fray. Other the while he had been immersed in this hellish world, Chris had learned to derive joy from kill walkers. It had gone from a horrid burden to a recreation to him, a way to keep him from losing his marbles...
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 3:06 am

I reloaded my guns while in the back and cleaned my hatchets before coming back to the front. I still kept quiet, better to not fuel any unessesary fires.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:23 pm

"Dude, does this look like a video game to you?" she asked the guy. "How can you get pleasure from killing these things that ruined our lives?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Chris   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:24 pm

"For exactly that reason... they ruined our lives..." He told the girl as he chopped a walker straight through it's undead head.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

"It's subtle revenge..." I replied as I started to hack some of the walking corpses to pieces
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Ash   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 1:22 am

She didn't reply, instead she joined the others in killing the walkers. Raising her ax and slamming it down into their rotting skulls, hearing a satisfying crunch as the bones gave way to the force of the blow.

Even though she was getting bloody and dirty she smiled. She dare not reveal that she had a twisted part of her that enjoyed the feel of bone crushing under her hand. It gave her a sense of power she had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 am

OOC Should we have killed them all by the next round of posting? :3

IC

"You guys ain't half bad at this..." He noted as he pulled out his small balisong knife, performed a cool trick to open it and jabbed it into one of the walker's face.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 am

Steph had to admit she wasn't athletic, but she'd gotten use to these constant life or death workouts of fighting the undead. It had gotten down to where not many if them were left and she felt herself move back. She wouldn't admit she enjoyed this, at least not to strangers. Some of the corpses she swore she recognized. Both good and bad feelings surfaced as she slayed a few more.

But the other girls words were more than just a slight hurt. At times she did feel that handing herself to the walkers was easier than needlessly and painfully struggling to survive. After all, who says this problem will ever get better? To her hoping for such things was foolish
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 8:56 pm

OOC Sure.

IC "Yeah, well we've had a week to practice," she replied as she landed another blow to a walker's skull.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 12:44 am

After a series of chopping, slashing and stabbing the horde now lay on the ground, vanquished and truly dead.

"Anyone bit, or scratched?" Chris asked, keeping his sword primed in case the answer was yes. It was dirty work, but necessary in these conditions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead RP   The Walking Dead RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next