Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
dustypaws snape Ovauzhar cynder Amythyst Lulu sherbet kerrigan Disney Lumina moon black liam sound krystal Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Hogsmead Village

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 11:34 pm

She bit her lip in nervousness pausing for a moment to take another drink before speaking " I suppose the best way to put it is that I have an infallible memory which would be an amazing gift to some people, but my past is riddled with a never ending parade of pretty horrible events that have decided to manifest themselves into my dreams." She took another drink more to take a moment to watch his reaction and gauge exactly how much of the details to reveal.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 5:41 am

Crouch couldn't claim to have a tortured past. He'd been born with a silver spoon in his mouth all his life. But sympathy came easy to him where this girl was concerned. 

"Please, pardon me. If you don't wish to speak of it, I won't pry..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:02 am

She smiled a little at his response "you're not prying and I can summarize and spare you the unnecessary details." Her finger tips traced the rim of her glass "to put it bluntly my father drove my mother insane in an unfathomable amount of ways to the point where I've simply began telling people that she's dead and the truth is she might as well be. It's like no one's there anymore. Just a shell that knows basic human instincts to stay alive. I witnessed more than I care to admit even to myself at times." She decided it was best to leave it at that for now. Talking about what her mum has been through was one thing, but her own abuse was something she hadn't come to terms with outloud just yet.

((Oh how I love a character with a terrible past. So much to play off of. ))
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 5:25 am

Crouch could scarcely find the words to say, quite a rarity for him. What could even be said? All the sorries in the world would never make right such trauma.

'Why are humans so cruel to the different?' He wondered in his mind. Settling for a silent, warm touch on her shoulder, he shook his head. 

"I suppose it's far from enough, but I'm sorry that has happened to her..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 5:53 am

She placed her hand over his giving it a small squeeze " It means more than you know just having someone to confide in." She took her hand away to finish her drink. Her gaze fixated on him as she lowered her glass "sorry to dump all my issues on you like that so soon after meeting... to be honest though without my mother losing her mind I don't think I ever would have started studying and practicing magic the way I do now.. So in a way I guess it was necessary to push my potential."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:14 am

"A great witch I imagine? He asked as he finished his vintage.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:19 am

She grinned "Phenomenal.. remind me to show you the Dolohov Curse later and then how she made it better." when she spoke her eyes sparked with an odd sort of delight even though she knew the malice the family curse was intended for.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 6:54 am

"The Dolohov curse?" He asked for clarity. He'd never read about such a curse, not even as a footnote. The fingers in his left hand clenched together spastically as his excitement grew.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 7:45 am

She nodded "it's a combative magic passed down through my family.. it's quiet lethal when used correctly to be honest. it does a lot of internal damage with no actual physical marks." She thought back to the few times she had practiced the deadly curse "I've only tried it on a couple animals before myself..more for curiosities sake than anything, but I could show you it.. there's plenty of deer roaming the forbidden forest and just outside of the village.."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

He scratched his chin, thinking it over. He'd never been hunting before but the idea was interesting to him. "very well... this spell sounds truly fascinating..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 4:21 am

excitement flooded her face "seriously?? I've never gotten to show anyone before.. it's actually pretty awesome" her eyes sparkled happily as she made for the door ushering him with her.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 6:29 pm

He followed after her, "There's very little that surprises me. So when I find something, or someone who does, I tend to jump on it..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 10:11 am

"Will this room do sir?" The innkeeper asked his guest.

"I'm only staying a night, it'll suffice thank you." The guest cordially concluded as he brought in his trunk. He was a slender man, almost bird-like in his fragility. His short red hair curled many times along his brow but it never reached his blue eyes. The golden initials of SC were gleaming off the trunk as he set it down on his bed, the suns rays reflecting the letters onto the ceiling.

Dressed in a red velvet cloak one might expect from a more aristocratic member of wizard society, his demeanor conveyed everything but royalty. Humble, slight slump in his walk, with an unassuming look, a face you'd pass in a crowd and forgot not even moments later.

Cochran Sinclair found his nondescript appearance had aided him immeasurably in his line of work...

"So what brings you to Hogsmeade, anyway sir?" the innkeeper asked him.

Cochran snapped out of his thoughts as he answered, "Oh... visiting professor at Hogwarts."

"What subject?"

"Defense against the Dark Arts. More necessary now then ever." He tried to sound more grim than he actually felt on the matter.

"Yeah sadly." The innkeeper solemnly agreed. "better off you have multiple teachers there! Every year I read more stories about kids at Hogwarts who get roped in with You-Know-Who's crowd."

'I could only be so lucky...' Cochran thought to himself. "Yes, I'll do my best to try and keep them on the right path..." He promised the innkeeper with with respectful nod of his head, hiding his contempt for the unenlighted fool. Here he was speaking of getting chosen by the dark lord as some kind of horrid fate. And yet here he was, a mere innkeeper while Cochran helped to build the foundations of the new order.

"Anything else I can get you sir?" The innkeeper asked, believing his every word without question.

Cochran smiled back at him, "No thank you friend. I would just like to go over my lesson plans before turning in..."

Satisfied, the innkeeper closed the door.

Dropping his facetious smile, Cochran unpacked his bag. Books that were as much for facade as for research were at his disposal as was his ever reliable wand. Much like him, it was not very remarkable in appearance. A simple mahogany wood pointed at about 7 inches, with very light scratching due to it's use over the years.

But it did what was needed and more. Much like Cochran himself.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:23 pm

The young witch sat poised among the darkened shadowed corners in the main entrance of the smallish inn. To say she stood out compared to the usual crowd that that lurked between glasses of mead and firewhiskey was an understatement. Her long hair looked as though it were ablaze with every inkling of light that reflected off its silky surface. Though she appeared young, her body lithe and agile and her mind just as quick and sharp to react,  liquid golden eyes seemed to hold the lackluster that graced most people her age, but Jinx had already seen more than her share of how dark the world could truly be and it showed deep within her iris'.

The red cloaked man lead by the inn keeper up to the rooms had caught her interest momentarily, watching him carefully from her shadowy seat, but then again Jinx made note and observed anyone within her immediate proximity with cautious curiosity and careful deduction of the level of threat each person could potentially hold or goods they might be trying to conceal. Such was the life of most who dwelled in the world of thievery and deception. Jinx didn't mind though. Without anything except her name to go by for longer than she could recall she had made up her mind quite young to take the things she wanted in life with no regrets or care for anyone else's well-being in the process. Her reputation usually only attached to a name that wasn't well known though some of the more odd jobs had pulled a bit of unwanted attention in her direction and like always she found herself laying low in Hogsmead.

'I guess it's true when they say old habit's die hard..' she let the thought trail off taking a sip of her dark colored concoction of a drink.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 7:31 am

Cochran had delved deep into his tomes of the dark arts for many hours before coming down. Though many Death Eaters had long since forsaken the older dark lords, Cochran believed such ignorance was a mistake.

While Lord Voldemort's power surely eclipsed that of the older lords, it didn't mean their contributions to the dark arts were to be shamed or turned away from. Who knew? Maybe Cochran could even gleam certain secrets that could help him with his greater mission. 

But for now, his throat became quite dry after keeping his mouth closed for so long. He travelled back into the profane mundanity of regular life, cloaking himself with mediocrity. 

'For those of us who dwell in the dark arts, normal life is little more than pretense, Cochran. Only those actions we take in service to the Dark Lord are consequential.'

That had been the advice of his old master, long dead by auror's hands, and only half of what he said was worth heeding. Cochran had made a silent vow to himself that his own protege would be taught quite differently from himself. 

Returning to the bar, he ordered a very simple drink. It revolted him to settle on subpar beverages when there were exquisite drinks his throat begged him for, but he didn't wish to stand out in any regard.

He casually eyed the bar as he drank, curious how many being here held any sort of potential whatsoever. For the hundreds of thousands fit to join the auror's, only 10 in a year would ever have promise enough to be a death eater in Cochran's estimations and he was determined to be quite picky in his selection.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 5:16 pm

In the few hours it had taken the curious wizard to re-appear Jinx had moved from her shadowy corner and up to the bar as it had emptied of the majority of its earlier patrons. Her back faced the bar as she took a long drink finishing one of many that had proceeded it and the pink hue that stained her tanned face gave away her slight inebriation along with a tad bit more relaxed demeanor. A content and rare smile played across her full lips momentarily. It had been a long time since she had unwound and it warmed her to the core.

She turned slightly toward the unknown ginger man as he ordered the simple drink deciding to take advantage of her brightened mood and instructed the bar keep to make two more of the complex cocktails. When they arrived she paid the man and slid the other to the stranger " here try this instead" it was a simple statement and about the closest thing to kindness the Jinx allowed herself to convey.

Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 9:30 pm

His throat practically screamed in exultation over the superior beverage's delivery to him. "Thank you kindly!" He lifted the glass to her, "I don't believe I've ever tried this kind before..." He swirled the clarite contents to gauge it.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:20 am

Jinx nodded in courtesy raising her glass to him as well " you're quite welcome.. it's a bit sweet I must admit, but strong. A concoction of my own." her voice was almost like a low purr from lack of use. It was odd for her to be conversational, but it had been some time since she interacted at length with anyone and for once she welcomed another's company. She took a long drink, light from one of the near by lanterns caught the small intricate silver chain around her wrist. It was the single piece of her past that she held onto.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:32 am

He took a sip of the drink, its mouthfeel was quite impressive as well the potency of its flavor. As a conosseur of the finer beverages, he found the drink to be second to none.

"How did you make this?" He posed, feeling some relief as to not have a guarded conversation. He kept his wits about him, but casual conversations without an agenda had been few and far between and were welcomed.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 12:54 am

Her smile was slightly sheepish " really it's all about how and what you age your liquor with. I find blackberry and cherry make for a nice rich taste and color. Throw in a slight touch of powdered unicorn horn for the effervescent and that shimmer.

" this is almost pleasant"[/i] she thought to herself with some what amusement.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:28 am

"Powered unicorn horn." He notes with surprise, "I would never have considered such a thing!"

"I'm partial to adding trace amounts of wolfsbane to add a little hop."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 am

She grinned a little " wolfsbane is definitely a good mix with the right spirits. really it's all about finding the right balance of flavors and aromatics." Jinx couldn't remember the last time she had an actual conversation with anyone and this stranger put her at ease for some unknown reason.

" I'm Jinx by the way." she held out one of her tanned hands towards him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 2:53 am

"Cochran, Cochran Sinclair," he introduced, taking her hand to shake it. "Pleasure to meet a fellow connoisseur!"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Jinx    Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:07 am

His name didn't set off any alarms in her head putting her even more at ease " a pleasure indeed." she tipped the rest of her drink back enjoying sweet taste and perfume " so what brings you to Hogsmead?" curiosity had gotten the better of her as she asked.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 3:28 am

"Relaxing before a visit to hogwarts. Yourself?" He asked cordially, slowing feeling himself lulled into a state of comfort. He didn't have that much of the drink, maybe he just craved a companion he didn't need to guard his motives against.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogsmead Village   Joachim - Hogsmead Village - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogsmead Village
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next