Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Joachim Lumina Amythyst sherbet Ovauzhar sound black snape dustypaws krystal kerrigan Disney cynder liam moon Lulu
Affiliates
free forum

Paris, France

Go down 
+2
Liria
CrouchJunior
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Paris, France - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Topher   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:40 pm

Drawing on his old skills of running from the people and Joachim used to swindle, he knew that apparating could be traced. But losing in a crowd and then apparating was the safest bet. "Let's get lost in the crowd first..." 

Topher looked around, gauging his options for a way to create a scene or a distraction to allow them to slip away in the ensuing panic or confusion...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Donia threw her hood over her head, concealing her unusual features.   If they were attempting to hide, then this was the simplest way for her. 

The person she had spotted had bright red hair, a deep scar running from his forehead to his upper lip. He seemed angry and agitated, clearly not impressed with Donia's disappearing act. 

"It's the scarred one with the red hair." She spoke softly, as if she thought they could hear her if she said it too loudly. "can you make a scene with your evil eyes, perhaps? It's either that or I use a spell, and they could look in the direction from where it came from." She proceeded to exit the Eiffel Tower and thread herself into the crowd, as if doing so was second nature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:09 am

"I got an idea. Shoot a spell, I'll make sure it hits him and cast bad luck. That'll be a good start..."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:57 pm

Donia didn't need to be told twice, offering a petrificus totalus. It was the tamest of her arsenal, deciding against any of her more unsavoury spells. 

It shot towards the man, who spotted it and tried to pull up a shield against it.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 6:24 pm

But Topher's gaze was faster.

He quickly cast his bad luck on the man's wand arm and then shifted his focus on Donia's spell to keep it on course. 

Any run-of-the-mill evil eye user could cast good or bad luck if given enough time to concentrate. The true mark of a master was being able to cast either in a short span of time and having the energy to transition his focus to the next target in also a brief span of time.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 11:29 pm

She watched in amazement as the spell hit him, and the man collapsed as his wand rolled out of his reach.

"okay, we run, now."

Donia reached for his arm, seeing a perfect line of sight through the crowds where they could escape. Her skills for spotting partings in groups of people came naturally through the close escapes she'd made countlessly before.

"I don't think he'll be the only one."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Topher ran by her side, keeping his eyes wide open just in case any more trouble came about. If there was one, there would certainly be more.

"You know! I got a place near here we can lay low until things calm down!"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Donia   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 8:42 pm

She opened her mouth to respond, before a curse came flying in their direction. Against her instinct, she maneuvered herself in front of Topher to block the attack, ensuring her newest ally was not harmed in the process. The curse struck her arm, and it was a painful one. Blood started to seep from her forearm, but she immediately placed her other hand over it to prevent any blood trails.

idiot, why did you do that? he wouldn't have bled....

"they have me in their line of sight." was all she managed to explain before indicating to the south of them. A pair of masked individuals were aiming their wands in their direction.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:04 pm

"And their in mine." He told her without worry, his eyes glowed bright blue as the spell's trajectory was thrown askew and a sign overhead fell down toward them. 

At this point, it became clear to Topher that there was no just hiding out in his home anymore. They had seen his face. That'd be the first place they'd look. He couldn't put his mother in danger like that.

'On the road again...' He thought to himself as he returned to Donia, "Friends like these, who needs enemies huh?"
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Holding her bleeding arm, she watched as the two masked people instantly retreated, clearly shaken and confused by the collapsed sign. Donia knew that they were unlikely to have associated the sign with Topher, unless they knew who he was.

"I gotta place, but nobody's ever been there before. Used to belong to my Dad." She wouldn't offer unless she felt they had no other choice. "We could go right now." Donia knew they could evade their sights now, if they decided they wanted a second round.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Topher   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:57 pm

"I'm game!" Not like they really had a huge amount of options. "Think you'll be okay until then? I could do a little healing anyway."
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Donia grunted "been through worse, honestly." She reached for his arm, preparing to apparate. They'd leave her magical signature behind, but she cared little. They were chasing her anyway, so as long as they didn't detect Topher's eye powers somehow they'd be fine.

"Hope I don't splinch myself. That wouldn't be pretty." 

Ooc will.make a page for her hideout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paris, France   Paris, France - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paris, France
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18