Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Ovauzhar dustypaws black sherbet Lumina krystal Disney Lulu kerrigan sound cynder Amythyst snape liam moon Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Avatar The Last Airbender RP Empty
PostSubject: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:42 am

One of the best animated shows in Television History, and now we get a chance to RP it!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Abilities: (Type of bending or other skills if nonbender)

Also time period needs to be discussed, (IE After-before-during 100 Year War or After-Before-during Kora's years). What does everything think? I'm open to anything!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 am

Name: Cepulza
Abilities: Firebending, Swordsmen

Last edited by CrouchJunior on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 am

Name: Avira Esen
Status: (Royalty, middle class, etc.): I'd say she's middle upper
Abilities: (Type of bending or other skills if nonbender): she's a highly skilled Airbender and tends to use fans when bending. She also has a knack for serious contortion
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:59 am

Cool! Smile

What time period do you think we should do?
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:03 am

Hm...
If it was in Korras time it'd be strange, seeing as how she's the avatar and someone might have to be her...
We could try and do after math but lets wait for everyone
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 8:04 am

Agreed, leaves a little more room for imagination (that and more fun stuff happens to the Avatar and friends Wink  )

Everyone who wants in, please give your input!
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 pm

Name:  Shui   ("water" in Chinese Smile  )
Abilities: Waterbender and healer.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Now all we need is an EarthBender and We got the full set! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:32 pm

I have one but I'm not sure if I should rp two people :/
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah let's wait for someone else!

Someone please join in! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cepulza   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 3:01 am

Republic City, to some a beckon of hope and prosperity, to others a place to hide.

For Cepulza it was both. Donning a lightweight black trench coat with dark red lining, with a hood on with an attached sheet of clothe that acted as a mask except for two eye holes, the well built figure started looking through the lower sections of this grand metropolis to find some less than sterling citizens to gain a foothold in. A fugitive from the fire nation was generally not a favored addition to any city. Especially an ex military one.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm

Shui is a very optimistic and timid waterbender.  Timid, but also strong.  This is her first time seeing Republic City, and she's loving it!  It's not freezing cold, it's new, it's different... Wonderful!
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Avira wasn't a performer, if anything, she'd rather avoid attention.
But the people of Republic city seemed interested in her ability of contortion. Combined with her air bending she made spectacles that might even surprise some of the spirits!
"Thank you, everyone, thanks for stopping by." She waved everyone off and dawned a serious expression. Finally she could resume her previous intent.
Looking for the source of this uneasy energy she felt in the wind.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Cepulza first and foremost needed to acquire a new sword. He held sincere doubts anything he could purchase or... 'obtain' would hold the luster or usefulness of the one he'd been robbed of given his exile but when life gives you cabbages, make cabbage soup..

OOC Avatar The Last Airbender RP Post-9841-MY-CABBAGES-F7HN
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Shui   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:42 pm

OOC ROFL!!  xD  

IC  She's walking around the city, marveling at the sights.  From what she has seen so far, Air Temple Island looks the most beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Plus someone has stolen her fans, and she had every intention of finding the Theif.
"Lowlife stealing my stuff I swear the second I find them I am going too--"
Bump into a stranger. She promptly apologized to the cloaked figure before continuing
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Cepulza   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:47 pm

"Watch it..." The young man gruffly but authoritatively spoke to her as he tried to continue his path toward the nearest weapon shop.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:50 pm

"I have ears like the wind, ya know" she said turning sharply
"I apologized, the least you can do is not be rude."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Celpulza   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Celpulza shuffled off quickly, knowing he didn't have much time to do as he needed.

He ran off toward a weapon shop, going to the glass window and kicked in the window. He couldn't expose himself as a firebender just yet.

On one of the display stands is a simple katana style sword. It had dark brown wrapping around the handle and it's sheath was made of the same leather as he grabbed it and ran off, hitting a bystander marveling at the sights, "Move!"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Shui gasps, "Hey, what was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Avira nods as she ran up to the guy
"Yeah! Why're you being so rude?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:44 pm

"You should just turn around and move along, you don't want the trouble I'd give you..." He warned them as he knew he didn't have much time before the metal bending police would be on his tail. Finding a thief and a renegade fire nation general would just make their days.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:02 pm

Avira tilted her head
"What trouble? Are you running or something?"
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:25 am

A metal bender guard starts to catch up with them, looking at Celpulza with a determined stare.  "I'll get you, Celpulza, if it's the last thing I do!!"  

Shui's eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 3:32 am

Cepulza looked around, knowing he didn't have any time for a better strategy, he said a small apology in his heart and drew his sword...

He jumped behind Shui and held the sword against her, whispering in her ear, "I'm sorry..."

"Don't follow me. My vendetta doesn't involve you." He warned the metal bender.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar The Last Airbender RP   Avatar The Last Airbender RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next