Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black cynder Lulu Joachim moon Ovauzhar krystal sound kerrigan Lumina sherbet dustypaws snape Amythyst liam Disney
Affiliates
free forum

Announcement From Phoenix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

Announcement From Phoenix Empty
PostSubject: Announcement From Phoenix   Announcement From Phoenix EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

So, I'm back. A bit. I'm working on that. I'm going to build up to what it was like before, because right now I have not got a clue what is happening on the forum. But I wanted to make an announcement concerning my characters, too.

I wanted to make a solid decision about them. Some of them I want to keep, others I don't use, and some I know still have potential.

The ones that have been struck out are ones that I'm going to cast off back to wherever they came from. Hell, they might be brought back later, but I'm not going to consider them a part of my cast anymore.

The ones that are in italics are ones that I'm not going to use properly either, but they're still part of my cast because I know there's more I can do with them.

The ones in bold are parts of the main cast and will stay definitely active.

Phoenix Flame
Pixie Flame
Jay Hawkeye
Celeste
Eagle
Tony Stark
Jim Moriarty/Richard
Skye Scabior

So you can see that right now, I'm only going to properly RP as Phoenix, Pixie or Eagle. Those are the three I'm going to put my effort into. I'm getting rid of Tony altogether, because I think that was a bit of a mistake on my part to include him, and I don't use Skye at all. Celeste, Jay and Jim/Rich will be waiting in the wings, so to speak.

Now that my cast has effectively been cut down to three characters, it gives me room to wriggle and stretch my imagination again. Handling so many got a bit much, I think. So! I have a vague hint of an idea on my mind, but I'm not going to employ it just yet. If things go well, I might develop it more into a proper character, but until then, I am only going to be RPing as Phoenix, Pixie or Eagle. If you really want Jim/Rich, Celeste or Jay, I can do it, but I'd prefer to keep to the first three if possible.

New Cast:
Phoenix Flame
Pixie Flame
Eagle

(^Looks much more manageable, don't you think? ^.^ That last part was more for my peace of mind than anything else. I still get these three characters, but I feel that my grasp on Celeste and Jay might be slipping a bit, and Jim obviously isn't mine.)

Thanks, guys xxx

Last edited by Phoenix Flame on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement From Phoenix   Announcement From Phoenix EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:04 am

PHOENIX!
*storms in and glomps you*

i've been away for a looooooooong time too, and i have no freaking clue what's going on so i guess i'll sit and wait for some sense to come our way  XD

you kept eagle i am satisfied

i don't know what to do with my characters either so i'm just gonna let them keep vegetating, everyone's so quiet right now :c
SEND A MESSAGE ON FB OR HERE MY WAY AND I SHALL RP WITH YOU MY WIFEY
i'm sat on the pc all day anyway

welcome back btw c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Announcement From Phoenix   Announcement From Phoenix EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:32 am

*FLINGS SELF AT YOU*

I MISSED YOU AS WELL, WIFEY

I'm pretty much about all day today as well, so yeah :3 I'll send you a message in a sec.
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Announcement From Phoenix   Announcement From Phoenix EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 pm

i was so into sword art online that i didn't see you replied
darn

Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement From Phoenix   Announcement From Phoenix Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement From Phoenix
Page 1 of 1