Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder sound moon Amythyst Ovauzhar Lulu black sherbet snape Disney Lumina kerrigan dustypaws liam krystal Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Entrance Hall

Go down 
+3
RavenHaven
AmythystDolohov
CrouchJunior
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Entrance Hall - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:09 am

Ooc i know :3 

Ic Garret could only see vague outlines of these elemental projections as he called his shadows back in front of him to reform in a very Basilisk-esque shape to defend him. It hissed venomous shadows dripiping acid that burned into the marble beneath their feet. His devilish grin returning to his face "so I did strike a nerve.. what is it daddy issues? Or perhaps big brother issues? far too much a thirst to win to truly be confident.. Let's see how long before your arrogance causes you to slip." 

Garret stepped forward a readied look on his face, his giant serpent like creature coling in on it's self preparing to spring at these crystal people Artisan had summoned. His vision only blurred on outlines now as he took in the fuzzy surroundings,  crimson eye's barely noticing any other students that were watching.
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:17 am

'Hey did you hear what Sound did?'
'Man Crest is so amazing.'
'Sound will be the next head.'
'Crest had a third brother? I never knew that!'

"Bad news buddy! I'm the best out of us three..."

He directed his crystal people the same way a puppeteer would a marionette. With each finger movement, it made a different being move.

First the fire crystal swiped at the snake, leaving flames following it's arms as it struck.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:30 am

"the best or not I plan on taking you down.. another failure I'm sure you can add to a long list!" A huge devious smile twitched onto his face as the fiery swing simply slid through his shadowy gaurdian, and then lunged for the fiery being."Three of us?... so this is one of the Strayer boys.. I'll be damned. It seems like my patience wasn't for nothing. If I best him then I'll surely have an in with Crouch. "  Garret felt renewed with energy and more determined than ever to win.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:41 am

The snake is secondary taking him down is the most important thing..

Next his lightning crystal zipped along a zigzag path toward Garret and bolts of lightning shot out of it's body toward Garret.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:46 am

He managed to slip out of the way of one, but the others were far too fast as the electricity ripped through him he gritted his teeth against the pain barely making a sound as he threw an immobilulus spell towards the lightning crystal attempting to slow its progress as the snake still attacked the fire one viciously
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:55 am

"Time for the winning goal..." The water crystal started to wave it's arms through their air with fluidity and grave. Then it's arms pressed into it's chest and a cascade of water bursts forth from it into the hall. 

It's perfect. Fire distracted the snake. Water covered the ground and electricity to seal the deal. Sometimes I amaze even myself. You underestimated me shadow boy...

"Lightning! now!" The being of electricity sent sparks flying into the recently created water, super charging it. While it didn't effect Fire or Water, those two certainly would be in for a shock.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 am

Garret grinned a bit impressed with this plan of electrically charged water, but years of acrobatic feats allowed him to leap gracefully onto the staircases banister and avoid the shock of a life time. his serpent however grew smaller as the life was zapped from it. Crimson eyes swept the hall to find another group lingering towards the ceiling. 

They would stretch and bend as Garret's ring glowed incredibly bright. Blacking out any space around the two "that was a clever trick... but I'm afraid I need to pull this little game to a close. there's a very demented man around here somewhere that i must speak to... and you've been a great asset, but I'm tired of playing." He took care to stay elevated from the sparking water. The only light now that he had plunged them into his shadows. He readied his wand, not wanting to kill Artisan but injure him enough for the news to spread back to Crouch.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Artisan   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:05 pm

"You really don't know when you've lost do you?" He looked around in the shadows, trying to adjust his eyes. He felt around inside of his bag but with only his sense of touch, and so many of his inventions being made of the same material, it was hard to distinguish one from the next.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Through the darkness his laugh would echo as he walked along the thin banister towards Artisan. listening closely to the sound of objects moving in his opponets bag " you'll find it's you that's lost, mate." he raised his wand back to his lips like earlier, figuring his fire sword had more of a chance at closet proximity.  It flared to light causing sudden brightness in the pitch dark and aimed for Artisans collarbone just above his heart.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:07 am

The blighting light gave Artisan no perspective on what happened, but the pain above his heart filled in the gaps. 
"GAHH!!!" He yelled out in fierce agony as he lashed out trying to punch him in the dark. He had an approximation of where he was based on the wound but nothing more concrete than that.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:37 am

Garret barely noticed the glancing blow, the yell had been enough to let him know he hit home. Driving the sword deepper it flashed white and then green flooding poison through his blood stream. Withdrawing slightly her grinned as the shadows dissolved back to their normal state. "It'll take a few moments for that to take full effect... enjoy it. Your insides are going to feel like their being incinerated." he flashed a devilish smile.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:42 am

"Bastard... " he spat in the direction of his face. 

"You'd better pray to the deity of your choice I don't find you again. 'Cause if I do, I will have the upper hand and you will be flat on your ass crying to mummy..."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Garret Graves   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:06 am

He burst into dark laughter "i killed my mum, mate...and as for you besting me we just proved that out come." He gave a mock sweeping bow "and now I leave you in the hands of your gossipy classmates " and with that he flipped backwards off the banister, landing softly on the glossy marble floor and heading for the large wooden doors that lead to the sweeping front lawn.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:09 am

Artisan fell over once the darkness dissipated. His pride had been trashed, and his dignity ruined. Students gathered around to help him up and take him to Hospital wing.

One thing was clear though. Artisan wanted revenge on this guy...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:13 am

Ooc that's gonna be a fun rematch at some point isn't it? Lol 

and now for word to spread to Crouch.. man i forgot how much i freakin love rp xD
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:15 am

OOC Yeah! Where should Garret and him meet up?
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:18 am

Your choice Mr.C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10