Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
cynder black Lulu Disney sherbet Joachim liam dustypaws moon Lumina Amythyst kerrigan snape krystal sound Ovauzhar
Affiliates
free forum

Aquarius's Kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:09 am

Pisces took a deep breath.
"There was...a fight a long time ago. Between the King of the Gods and the Yellow Enperor."

"What?!" Scorpio exclaimed "and you thought it wouldn't be wise to have mentioned this earlier?!" Pisces cringed at Scorpios voice

"I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 am

"Don't deride her for this!" He defended Pisces, "She didn't know that was relevant until now anymore than you did!"

"Elaborate."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:19 am

as if you would know... Scorpio thought in disgust

Pisces thanked him for defending her, calmed herself, and started to explain
"I feel as if this is a continuation of that battle. Only except, now he wants us all gone. Beforehand destroying the King of the Gods would've been simple right? But what better way to do that then by harming his closest allies and relatives..." She looked up
"All I know is the yellow Emperor wants our downfall, and that James defeated him in the past."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 am

"Then he's probably our greatest asset to defeating this man now."

He turned to Scorpio, "Describe the abilities of the man..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:27 am

oh suddenly he wants MY input Scorpio stood, pacing across the room
"He can influence and control a number of elements. Ones that have been weaknesses to all of us so far..." She pulled ice off her clothes
"He also possesses speed and strength similar to that of a God rather than a human."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crest   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:28 am

"How could a human get that kind of power?" Crest pondered.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:32 am

"Gods have given their power to humans before, THIS doesn't surprise me." Scorpio replied
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:34 am

"So the powers are not his, but the Yellow emperors..." As more of the pieces were coming together, the greater their chances of success.

"My strategies were designed to work against you all individually. United would be impossible to counter against. I know. I've considered every angle."

"How long would it take to reach the king?"
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:45 am

"Not long, we could go there right now." Pisces said
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Both   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 am

"Let's get him here to try and..."

Just then Draco and Shangdi arrived in the kingdom. Their hunt for Pisces had begun.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:49 am

Pisces shuttered, silence falling over them
"They're here..." Scorpio growled and teleported to them via water cyclone

"You don't take another step or I rip you apart by your legs." She flared her black claws. Scorpio was never to be underestimated.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 am

"getting help... I didn't expect this of you Scorpio..."

"Pisces, it's an honor to meet you."

Shangdi then looked at Crest, "You were not in the files. Who are you?"

Crest glared at the man, with a menacing gaze that could frighten demons, "I'm the one you stole those files from..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:56 am

Pisces immediately stepped forward
"Please stop whatever your doing! I know what happened between James and the yellow emperor but destroying all of us isn't the solution." She pleaded see innocence in her voice
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Shangdi   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:57 am

"That is not my decision to make. I am but the messenger of the Yellow Emperor's will...""
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:01 am

"Then let me speak to him personally." She stood bravely
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 6:05 am

OOC I want his intro to be epic and I can't think right now, tomorrow, expect an epic post here Smile 

Night!
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Shangdi got down on his knees, as though in prayer, "Huángdì, nǐ de dírén xiǎng fāyán."

He remained deathly still for several minutes and then when he opened his eyes again, a misty face was over Shangdi's. This face sported a refined beard and moustache typical of the era he was prominent in. His eyes burned with fierceness as though about to go into battle. But his face revealed nothing else.

"Wǒ huì hěn gǎnjī nǐ bùyào shā shàng dì, ér wǒ shuōhuà. Tā shì yīgè zhèngrénjūnzǐ."
(I'd appreciate you not killing Shangdi while I speak. He is an honorable man.) His voice was calm, unshakable, perfectly in control as though he could rule the earth with a mere word. If he told the air to thin, it would comply.
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:15 pm

IOC did you look up actual Chinese?

IC
Pisces approached, careful with her distance and spoke
"Why are you doing this?" The kindness in her voice was unmistakable.
"I'm sure the Gods have done the same as me somewhere in their lives. I've only ever thought of my people."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:19 pm

OOC I just used an online translation site

IC

Yīnwèi nǐ de fùqīn yǒu hěn dà de kǒngbù jiànglín de rén zài wǒ de guīzé. Cóng jīhuang, zàochéng shù yǐ bǎi wàn jì. Zhè bùgōng bùnéng qù bù jiǎn."

(Because of your father a great horror befell the people in my rule. A famine that killed millions. This injustice cannot go unabated.)
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

"But he is the God of Darkness! My mother and grandmother,the Goddess's of life and light did everything to help your people after! And if it's him your angry with, why punish all of us?"
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Yellow Emperor   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 pm

"Wèile quèbǎo tā yǒngyuǎn bù huì zàicì fāshēng, bìng zài zhōngguó jiànlì wǒ de chóngbài yīcì. Tāmen rènwéi wǒ sǐle cóng wǒ de hēi'àn yī pīn."

(To make certain it never happens again, and to establish my worship in China once more. They believe me dead from my fight with the dark one.)
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:38 pm

"James would never do this twice! He's changed!" Pisces took a breath
"You can have back China, James only fought you because you threatened him!" Then she looked down
"And I won't fight you."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 pm

"Zhè shì yīgè fēngxiǎn, wǒ bù huì zǒu.

Bùguò wǒ yě bù huì dǎ shuí bù dǎ dírén. Wǒ méi xiǎngdào tā de yīgè háizi shì hélǐ de."

(That is a risk I will not take.

However neither will I strike an enemy who does not fight. I did not expect one of his children to be reasonable.)
Back to top Go down
Wrath'stwinSinXx
Admin
Wrath'stwinSinXx

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:47 pm

Pisces looked down, the light drifting from her eyes as she felt inside her hopes dwindle
"I always try to be. Violence never solves anything..."
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:49 pm

"Zài cǐ, wǒmen tóngyìle. Zhìzūn zhuóyuè shì zhànshèng dírén bù zhàn. Wǒ yǐqián céng cǎiyòng zhè zhǒng cèlüè, dàn nǐ de fùqīn qiǎngpò wǒ de shǒu."

("In that we are agreed. Supreme excellence is defeating an enemy without fighting. I had employed this strategy before, however your father forced my hand.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aquarius's Kingdom   Topher - Aquarius's Kingdom - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aquarius's Kingdom
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Outside of Hogwarts-
Jump to: