Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
krystal kerrigan sound cynder sherbet moon Amythyst liam dustypaws Lumina Ovauzhar black Disney Lulu snape Joachim
Affiliates
free forum

Movies One Must See Before They Croak

Go down 
+10
Cynder Dustypaws
Liria
KurdtLogan
Wrath'stwinSinXx
DeathDolohov
Tempest Black
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
RiverSeth
CrouchJunior
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:37 am

Here's the Links to the Star Wars Movies! All of them!

MUST be watched in this order. Any who deviate will be sent straight to Cinema Hell.

Episode IV A New Hope: http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-iv---a-new-hope-online-TkRnM05nPT0

Episode V The Empire Strikes Back: http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-v---the-empire-strikes-back-online-TkRnM053PT0

Episode VI Return of the Jedi: http://www.megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-vi---return-of-the-jedi-online-TkRnM09BPT0

Episode I The Phantom Menace: http://www.megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-i---the-phantom-menace-online-TXpNeE1BPT0

Episode II Attack of the Clones: http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-ii---attack-of-the-clones-online-TkRnM05BPT0

Episode III Revenge of the Sith: http://megashare.info/watch-star-wars-episode-iii---revenge-of-the-sith-online-TkRnM05RPT0

If you don't know why this series is so popular after watching all of them, there's something wrong with you. Watch them! NOW!
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:15 am

Iron Man 3 was a must see.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:50 am

It's weird for me to see it in that order. I grew up watching Star Wars in chronological order so I can't bring myself to watch it in the order that they were made. Plus if you know nothing about Star Wars it makes more sense if you start with Episode I.

Just saying... (Don't send me to Cinema Hell)
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:28 pm

fail link Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:29 pm

It works for me
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 Cinema14
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:12 am

I know you don't have Batman and Robin in Cinema Hell. I love that movie.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:13 am

Shocked I did not read that Shocked
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 5:58 am

Star Trek Into Darkness

Just. Yes.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 6:40 am

its amazing, isnt it?!

Spock is just like, a legend.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:24 pm

INTO DARKNESS IS MY FAVOURITE FILM SO FAR ARGH
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT BE A STAR TREK FAN AFTER THAT
WHAT

Back to top Go down
LouisSabre

LouisSabre

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Star trek is greater than sex
i would know Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Flame
Admin
Phoenix Flame

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:52 pm

I SAW INTO DARKNESS YESTERDAY AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT
Back to top Go down
http://theheylinhawk.tumblr.com
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:13 am

Back To The Future

Why: Its a classic and I said so.

Enough said.

Lol Jk I could write a really long explanation but I dont have the patience or energy.

So trust me lol.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:14 am

Back to the Future is absolutely amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Liria

Liria

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:15 am

I know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Taken   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:30 am

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 2431_110

Link: http://megashare.info/watch-taken-online-TVRRNA

Why: If you're an action buff like me, there is no way you're not going to like this movie.

The basic premise is Liam Neeson is a retired CIA operative who's trying to find his kidnapped daughter after she's taken by human traffickers.

This movie is a win in many aspects. The acting in particular was amazing, especially from Neeson!

Watch this one line and tell me if you aren't scared shitless if he is saying this to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SXsCkKuvOU

The action was very impressive as was the art direction. It's just an absolute thrill for anyone who gets a kick out of seeing how high Liam Neeson can make the body count. He kills so many bad guys in this movies that it makes Jason Voorhees feel bad about himself!

The Morale of the Movie: Don't fuck with Liam Neeson. He will look for you, he WILL find you, and he will kill you...(Unless of course you're Darth Maul or Batman)
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:57 pm

This isn't a film exactly, but..

Derren brown: the game show

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE IT. WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW MIND BLOWING IT IS
(you can find on 4OD channel on youtube)
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:24 am

Holy shit... 0.0
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:14 am

Derren brown.
I love him.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:20 am

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Link: http://dubbed-scene.com/cartoon/batman-beyond-return-joker-movie

WHY: If you're a Batman mental case enthusiast like me, this movie will be a delight to you. It's animated very well and the story is pretty gripping. Of course the voice talents are fun to listen to and it was clearly well thought out. Not to mention,it's very interesting to see how the characters all react in this situation.

I'm convinced this should be remade into a live action feature instead of direct-to-video. Just keep Joel Schumacher away from it.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Big Fish.

I cant really put into words why this is an amazing film. you just have to see it.

i think its because it gives you the message that you can do anything if you want to, even if it seems mad and impossible...
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Jurassic Park   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Jurassic Park

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 Jurass11

Why: This movie is a monument in the Cinema World. There's about a thousand reasons why this movie is so incredible so I'll try to not go on that long a rave about.

Key word being try.

Firstly, the effects were earth shattering for both their time and they even hold up well by todays standards. In fact, in some cases, it's better than today's standards. THAT alone is an accomplishment of the highest prestige.

Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 T-rex-10
Look at that T-rex and you tell me it's not really there. Look at the moisture on it's skin, the reflection of the lights, the realistic look of it in general. I could honest to god believe it was there.

On top of the ground breaking effects, this movie had very suspenseful scenes that were paced perfectly and each scene was a marvel to watch.

Of course as you grow older you'll notice some small flaws in the story but those are just nitpicks and not to mention your suspension of disbelief will allow you to overlook these nitpicks. Probably the only thing that really gets to me is Tim. There were three perfect moments where he has full control to get out of a dangerous situation but stays in it because he has about 3 brain stems. If natural selection had it's way, he'd be a goner but 'life finds a way'.

Speaking of finding a way, did you know that this movie was actually what uh gave uh Jeff uh Goldblum uh his uh career uh? (If you know Jeff Goldblum's acting you get the joke.)

But anyway, it's a real legend in cinema and should be studied by anyone who wants to be part of the movie industry.

Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:34 pm

X Men First Class. (and not just because i love Charles)
I love all the X men films, really, but this is my favourite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies One Must See Before They Croak   Movies One Must See Before They Croak - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies One Must See Before They Croak
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next