Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black Ovauzhar sherbet Amythyst Lumina krystal moon Joachim snape kerrigan sound cynder liam Lulu Disney dustypaws
Affiliates
free forum

The Library

Go down 
+7
KurdtLogan
Potion Koller
LuluStarkid
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Meredia
DeathDolohov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

Sound - The Library - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Amythyst    Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 5:57 pm

She made a small mental note to herself about the auror internship flyer he had decided to purposely cover. Cerulean eyes filled with fascination flickered back to his face, her curious nature delighted by his secretive manner as she spoke " And I'm definitely not one for wasting anyone's time, especially my own." pale fingers lightly drummed the edge of the table as she examined him quietly for an instant before speaking again " To be honest your reputation proceeds you and it is an intriguing one to say the least."
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 6:02 pm

"Leave." He ordered. His body was almost on par with an acrobats, muscular but not bulky. A prefect badge shined on his chest. Under his school robes, he dressed very nondescriptly, a plain grey shirt and pants without any color or pattern to speak of.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 7:43 pm

A mischievous grin played across her lips "hmm" she thought for a moment almost mockingly " I'll think about leaving, but I must say You're making this more fun by staying so stoney faced and mister no nonsense ..albeit slightly rude. "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 5:19 am

"You'll not be asked again." He warned as he drew his wand. Most students were frightened off just by the sheer menace of his presence, yet this girl seemed to be enjoying it. More extreme measures were necessary.

He didn't have time to play her games. He had to fill this out that night if he was to have a shot to learn under Madeye...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Instinctively her wand slid from up her jacket sleeve to her hand, but hIe fingers gripped it in an almost lazy manner. This was fun to her and she took no care to hide how amused she grew "now that wouldn't be the brightest idea. I don't take threats lightly... and I promise you'd rather have me as an ally instead of an enemy. "  she kept her wand out, but made no move to use it " besides I'd rather not destroy the library fighting you. "
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Crest looked around the library as though he were a machine scanning it for tactical vantage points. Ultimately though, there were too many witnesses who'd report a fight and his getting expelled would impede his mission. That risk overweight the chance of a possible death eater sympathizer spying on him. 

"I don't need allies."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Her smirk held a sense of mischief, wand slipping back into it's useful holding along the lining of her sleeve " I wouldn't be so sure, Strayer. A time may come along when you require the skills I have at my disposal." She slid the chair back standing to walk away deciding it was probably best not to push her luck too much. It truly would be a shame to damage any of the wondrous information held with in the musty bound pages stacking the many high shelves.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 12:42 am

He remained silent as he watched her leave, before returning to his application. However while it looked like from the outside that he was unaltered, his mind however was a flatter with questions.

Why was she not scared of him?
Why was she interested in what he was doing?
Why did she want to speak to him?

He may have to keep an eye on her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Places in Hogwarts-
Jump to: