Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
sherbet dustypaws cynder Amythyst moon Lumina black krystal sound liam snape Joachim Lulu Ovauzhar Disney kerrigan
Affiliates
free forum

The Library

Go down 
+7
KurdtLogan
Potion Koller
LuluStarkid
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Meredia
DeathDolohov
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

Sound - The Library - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Teddy   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:03 am

"Yes." He didn't know if he'd be instantly happy or if it'd take a while, but he'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 10:09 am

Xander smiled, pausing before wrapping Teddy in a hug. 'I wont run from you. But..I need to sort something out. okay? I ned to sort myself out...I need to stop this curse.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 11:54 pm

"Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:03 am

He shakes his  head.'' I need to do it alone.'
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats

PostSubject: Teddy   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:32 pm

He pouted a little and nodded his head. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 4:46 am

OOC This is for just anyone who wants to jump in! Smile 

IC Raven spends a majority of her free time in the library, reading books about both her classes.... And the dark arts.  She won't be able to move on until Archibald Prince is dead.  Her years serving him were the worst years of her life until now.  He may be imprisoned, but that's not enough.  When imprisoned, there's chance to escape.  When dead, there's no coming back.  

Raven's not ready to kill him, not yet.  She needs to learn everything she can about magic, both dark and light, then go to his prison and murder him.  It will take many years, but it will be well worth it.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: ooc    Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:29 am

I haven't busted out a new and improved Sapphire yet. You down?
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 5:31 am

OOC Hell yeah!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:15 am

Sapphire was levitating a rather large book of curses and counter curses from the top of a towering stack of books when she noticed the dark haired girl immersed in her studies not far from her. Tucking the book under her arm she approached the other Slytherin girl who's name she was almost certain was Raven She leaned against the table clearing her throat slightly so as not to startle her " it's Raven right? Do you mind if I sit here?" She smiled a dazzling smile that made her stormy blue eyes light up in an almost electric manner.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Raven   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:19 am

Raven looks over at Sapphire, not too annoyed, but not promising she'd pay any attention either.  "Sure."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:31 am

She sat down with enthusiasm having always wanted to talk to her before, but having not gotten the chance until now really "You've been in here a lot lately haven't you? whatcha studying so hard? " She peered curiously at the book Raven currently had open her wonderment almost child-like."
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 am

The book Raven's reading currently is a defense against the dark arts textbook. She would rather practice the dark arts, but this isn't the place or the time. She uses the Room of Requirement for that. She is careful about it though. This is the only home she has; she's not getting kicked out.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:06 am

She read a little bit before shaking her head slightly "ahhh.. defensive magic. Never been my strongest subject... Transfiguration is my strong area." She grew quiet for a moment not wanting to be a bother. She let a few minutes tick by as she tried to wrap her head around the curses she was pouring over before finally sighing in frustration and shutting it firmly "hey Raven.. do you know anything about curses... like powerful ones?" She had lowered her voice to a soft tone not wanting to be reprimanded by Madame Prince.
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:17 am

"I'd like to say so." Raven says, not trying to sound too into the dark arts and curses, but knowing is necessary for what she is setting out to do. "What did you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:30 am

"Well I need to learn about different ways of breaking particularly nasty ones.. I have a friend I'm trying to help." she didn't seem abashed at all talking openly about what some would dictate as "sensitive topics". She ran her fingers through her hair a little in frustration "like I said I've never been very useful with anything of this sort.. I should probably pay more attention in Defense Against the Dark Arts class." '
Back to top Go down
RavenHaven

RavenHaven

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:31 am

"Well, I guess I can help the best I can..." This can help test her knowledge too.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Sapphire   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 7:40 am

She smiled happily "seriously? Merlin, you're amazing. I've been working on this for months with no avail.. when can we start? I don't want to further interrupt your own studies any more than I know I have already."
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:18 pm

Amy sat not too far from the restricted section with a small mountain of books almost obscuring her entirely from view except for the top of her head. Her inky black hair pulled up tightly to reveal a royal blue undertone today as she scribbled away notes in her leather bound journal her face so close that some of the violet ink she was using had managed it's way onto the bridge of her nose and smudged slightly along her cheek from rubbing under her eyes.  The books propped open before her were quite advance and rare which would explain why Madame Prince occasionally would hover a bit too close resulting in a look of pure menace from Amy's piercing blue gaze when the librarian's presence disrupted her concentration.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Madame Prince's gaze was not the only one on Amy.

Seated further away was a silver haired boy with a gaze cold enough to freeze the air around him and piercing enough to stare into your soul casually. He radiated a tense energy, as though any attempt of conversation with him would end up being an interrogation where he'd never fail to pull out your life's secrets.

He'd actually be considered handsome if his stony demeanor didn't spoil it.

But all these worked in his favor. He wasn't interested in making friends. His intense focus went back to the parchment he was filling out.

'Auror Internship Open' was the headline, followed by a lot of small print about the dangers that could ensue and how they could be the next generation of aurors. The boy was surprised that Madeye Moody was bothering with such things, he would've hoped one of the best aurors in the world would be doing more useful things than instructing students. But this worked out in his favor so he wouldn't complain.

He and Madeye had much in common...
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:01 pm

A few quiet moments passed before a small frustrated sigh escaped her lips. The meticulous sound of her quill scratching lightly against the heavy journal pages had finally stopped as she leaned back slightly stretching to ease her stiffened shoulder muscles; her hair fading back to it's usual violet hue before standing.  A stack of the books  hovered slightly following her a few feet before heading off in their designated place among the shelves.  

Amy's gaze fell across the boy with silver hair for a brief moment, taking in his almost brooding expression before her eyes flickered back to the leather bound journal which had shrunken to fit easily in one of her pale hands as she looked thoughtfully through the titles of aged potion books. Although she couldn't help glancing back at the Ravenclaw student occasionally. She had seen him around the school a few times his silver hair a bit unmistakable and admittedly intriguing to her.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 10:50 pm

'16...17...'

He looked up when he hit 18 and sure enough the girl was staring again. At a rate of every 18 seconds it seemed like. 

Why?

Possible motives included but we're not limited to, she was a death eater sympathizer looking to take out her eventual rivals like he was trying to do for the opposite side, curiousity given his unusual hair color, or physical attraction which was the least likely given his negative reputation among the student body. 

He waited another 18 seconds and looked at the same time she did. This time though his look became menacing, his eyes could frighten demons. It was a look that said, 'I don't know why you're interested in me, but I don't care. Stop staring now.'

He had more important things to do than worry he was being spied on. He knew the odds of him being spied on were slim given his current unimportance to the war against the death waters...

but he thought that he was invisible to them once before, and he couldn't have been more wrong..
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:11 am

Her eyes averted quickly at his all too readable look, but she couldn't help the grin that ghosted the corner of her lips. Usually an interaction like this would leave her flustered for being caught observing someone too long, but the reputation that followed this particular Ravenclaw was more interesting than most and with that thought she snapped her journal closed placing it in her jacket pocket before deciding to approach him although it went against her typical anti-social tendencies..

She reached his table with sure steps and a more than intrigued expression, her voice breaking the silence that seemed to envelope the area of the library they occupied "Its Crest, right?" She had only heard the name through hushed whispers a few times when she had happened to pass him the halls before.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am

"Dispense with the pleasantries, Amythyst. What do you want?" One could find more compassion from his icicle than his words.To him, she was nothing more than an interruption. 

He was not at Hogwarts to make friends. He had made a point of studying many students, even going so far as to sneak into Dumbledore's office to read the student records. 

Amythyst's file was... strange.

Studious and curious, but also mischievous. Disregard for rules as well. Perfect breeding stock for a death eater. 

His eyes were the darkest brown, so impenetrable than they could hide the secrets of the world safely. But even they couldn't hide the balefulness of his stare.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Amythyst    Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 2:40 pm

She grinned wickedly at his response giving a slight mock tsk-in sound as she sat down across from him crossing her legs as she studied his menacing demeanor, " Does a girl have to have a particular reason to want to talk to someone a bit more intellectually inclined than usual dullards around here." She was already pleased with her decision to approach him as her eyes couldn't help but wander over the parchment in front of him that had held his focus before she intruded.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 18, 2017 3:51 pm

"Yes. Else you'd just be wasting both our times." He flatly told her as he covered his paper with his hands upon noticing her interest.

If it was made known that he was aspiring to be an auror then the spawn of death eater might see fit to strike him to prove their allegiance. If his theory was correct, hogwarts would make an excellent recruitment area for Voldemort's forces.

It was not out of self concern that he took those measures than to keep the advantage of ambiguity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Library   Sound - The Library - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Library
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pottermore Role Play :: Places in Hogwarts-
Jump to: