Pottermore Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

complete freedom in role playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
black Joachim Amythyst Ovauzhar dustypaws moon kerrigan sherbet liam Disney snape sound krystal cynder Lulu Lumina
Affiliates
free forum

Ranting thread

Go down 
+9
Wrath'stwinSinXx
RavenHaven
Liria
Cynder Dustypaws
RiverSeth
AmythystDolohov
KurdtLogan
Meredia
Phoenix Flame
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

Ranting thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 pm

Colds are fucking horrible eu.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm

amy.
be mean. Smile
You havent seen my bitch side yet. its just scary.
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:36 pm

nope.. because it's not worth it.. I've grown past the stage of whining over things that seem pointless now.. I guess it comes with growing up....you guys enjoy your rants
Back to top Go down
https://pottermorerp.forumotion.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:12 pm

there's a difference between ranting and whining

whining is 'ohmygod i didnt get the new macbook bro for christmas omfg my parents are sooo horrible.

whereas ranting is
'i'm so fucking sick of my brother coming home pissed everynight and trying to bottle me.'

ranting is usually about something not trivial...
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5135319/
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Do you really want me to get started on this?? because most of what I'm reading falls under whining for me.. I just don't think I could even begin to put into words things that would blow each and everyone of your minds and make you see things from my perspective. I have quite literally been through hell..

so I'll leave at this.. there will always be people who have it a million times worse, people who go hungry, have no home, don't get to sleep in a nice comfy bed or use a computer and internet on a daily basis. Be grateful for the many things you do have and stop worrying about the petty shit.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 pm

there's always going to be someone less fortunate than us.

capitalism...

and if you dont like the fact that i'm 'whining', then don't read it.
yes, it's that simple. we should leave it there.

and also, i don't appreciate a 'let's-see-who's-the-most-unfortunate-person-on-the-forum' contest, because we've all had our own trauma, and it can't be compared because i highly doubt any of us have been through the same thing. We've all suffered, we've all been to our own hell and back.

Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Okay, we're all entitled to our own opinions. Let's not turn this into an argument (cause I see it heading that way very fast)
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:47 pm

im sorry >.<
im stubborn when it comes to arguements
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

end
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Anakin Skywalker is a little bitch
after all the Jedi did he still crawled to the sith
I am so done with people being evil all the time
i don't know how, but this rhymes.

~Yoda speaking fluently
Back to top Go down
Cynder Dustypaws

Cynder Dustypaws

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:01 am

omg.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Well this isn't going to be anything life shattering, and yes I know this is REMARKABLY petty, but...

I swear my teacher sold his soul to Michael Bay to be on par with him in terms of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: ignorant people   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm

mhm yes, this could be seen as a 'trivial' rant, but eh, screw it i'm writing it anyway.

dear parents
please stop being racist and judgemental of everyone you meet. You wonder why people don't like our family? maybe it's because everytime someone who looks foreign walks past, you decide to insult them under your breath, or laugh. or tell them to 'go back to their own country'

or if someone doesnt have a british accent you mock it, then you mock me because apparently i sound illiterate compared to everyone else.

well, thanks. -.-

also, dad, calling someone a 'chinki' or a 'paki' or calling my best friend a 'fucking faggot' IS NOT FUNNY. AT ALL. You're an immature, self-absorbed ignorant -insert any swear word you like- and you're everything i despise about society. You're sexist, fascist, homophobic, majorly racist, and... it's so embarrassing! It makes me so damn furious too!

and responding 'why are you standing up for ___ you aren't one of them.' whenever i try to tell you THAT YOU ARE BEING A NOB, is really annoying. I can't freaking win an arguement against you, because you're always right in your eyes. You act like the sun shines out of your ass.

guess what dad
you're simply a close-minded ass, and you're the only person i can say i truly hate. Of course, you're my dad, you give me a roof over my head (because you're legally obliged to) and you give me a few things if i ever need them. I'm genuinely thankful for that part... you're a good dad actually.

But as a person i loathe you. It makes me sad to say i guess i don't love you as much as i should (if at all), but you are a humungous dickhead. pure and simple. urgh.

ok
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 pm

eep.. sorry Mer.. some people just have no logical sense in their heads.. my mom is luckily quite open minded as is my dad, but my step monster is the most self adsorbed, self righteous bitch on the entire planet who think she is the absolute hottest woman alive.. and yet she quite literally looks like a crow.... I know all about parents being a fucking pain in the ass -_-

on another note.. tomorrow I turn 21 and yet I will not be able to talk to my own dad whom I love dearly thanks to this creature of bitchness. it's truly unfair.. I haven't spoken to my dad really since 2011.. it's completely unfair.. makes me want to kill her more than anything and I've been informed if my brothers or I just drop by she will be calling the police. I live 18 hours away and she would really shun me so easily if I just happened to make a trip home? what the fuck kind of human can be this cruel? especially when I've done nothing but be nice to the beast...
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:49 pm

i swear i am more mature than most adults we have to encounter everyday... and i can be as petty as a 2 year old sometimes.

that's really harsh :/ i mean i know i strongly dislike my family, but im pretty sure they'd never properly forbid me from seeing them. your stepmom really lives up to the evil stepmother image you see in a fairytales... damn

-hugs-
what the hell have you even done? she just sounds like a control freak... (or she's scared that you're so fabulous that your dad would ealise he's made an awful mistake if you ever came over...)
Back to top Go down
AmythystDolohov
Admin
AmythystDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet :

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 am

her entire goal has been to isolate my brothers and I from my dad since she met him. she just wants him to herself because my dad is an amazing guy, but he's sick and I guess can't see that all she does is makes it worse. She is truly every evil step mother swirled into one. it's insanely frustrating. I just miss him. I wanna see him more than anything in the world for my Birthday or at least talk to him, but I know it's not going to happen Sad
Back to top Go down
Meredia

Meredia

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 am

D: that's so awful.. honestly, i dont know what to say!
people are crazy.
Back to top Go down
DeathDolohov

DeathDolohov

Character Stats
Character sheet : 50

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 pm

My father is the worst employer ever.

I have to send letters out every fucking day so that he can get business and in turn I get paid 5 cents a letter. That, and today he comes marching up to me while I'm doing said letters and starts yelling at me because he's got a stack that have been returned to him, 2 were missing zip codes because I forgot to put them down because I was rushing.

I'm so sorry?

2 out of at least 60 and he throws a fucking fit.

The worst part about it is that I can't quit. I was forced into this right after I finished school in January. He didn't give me an option. Every day I go to the office with him and I file papers and fill out papers and do all his sh*t because he's on the phone talking to clients.

We ended up making a deal that I could stop working for him when I found a job of my own. Well I found one. I start on Sunday. Guess who's still working for her dad?

Ugh, I'm just so pissed off that he hasn't kept his word and he's putting it under the guise that "it's for the family" and "it's keeping clothes on my back".

Newsflash: He refuses to buy me clothes now because they're not feminine. So that's complete BS.

Sorry. Rant finished. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://theftmdiaries.wordpress.com
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 7:59 pm

i dont know if it really counts as a rant, as its kinda me...shouting at myself, but hey.

I hate this time of year. Feburay and March are my hardest months, and i dont actually know how i get through them. I have to really fight with myself to go outside, to see and talk to people, even to come online.
My brain never switchs off. No matter what im doing, it makes me think f things I dont want to remember. When i sleep, it takes me in to the past and makes me relive the day i want to forget.

The times I have to leave a classroom because of something i cant face, the days i walk down the stairs when its obvious I havent slept again. The times im found with a bugle in my hands, tears on my face because, even after 6 years, i cant ope with even touching the instrument my brother taught me to play.

Poeple say that im attention seeking because of it all. If they knew me, they would realise that attention and pity are the last things i want. I hate knowing people are always watching me, ready for me to go off the deep end again, watching for the first signs of me becoming the empty shell i used to be.
They dont have to watch it for me. I promised myself i wouldnt become that again, how can i trust myself when i dont feel like anyone else does?

I am living as best as i can with what i ave. Im living a life with my shadows: not being scared of them, but accenpting them all as a part of me.

Im living not just for me, but the brother who cant watch me grow up, the brother that left me 6 years ago. Im living because he would hate me if I didnt try.
So why cant anyone else see that im not going to give up? why dont they see that, yeah, i struggle, but i also fight?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:02 pm

I get where you're coming from, more than you know River
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

it really really annoys me.
isnt it better accenpting these things rather than hiding it and pretending everytig fine?
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:09 pm

I'd think so, but of course you should stay calm and think it through (god i feel like a hypocrite)
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 pm

i am calm. me not calm would be shouting at my family to tell them to back off and stop expecting me to do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
CrouchJunior

CrouchJunior

PostSubject: Crouch Jr   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:15 pm

Believe me, puts you a cut above me.

When i'm mad, you KNOW it.
Back to top Go down
RiverSeth

RiverSeth

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 pm

i used to be like that, but im better at raining it in now. Ive lean to walk away from a fight....sometimes i wish i could still hit somepeople though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting thread   Ranting thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ranting thread
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next